Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I know! That's why I want to stop eating their food so bad, and I thought it'd be easy because I never eat meat, but it turns out that after you stop having it your body starts like, making you crave it and stuff. >o<
      I watched it twice in school; it was enough to get me grossed out from it for a little while and I didn't want to eat it anymore either but I can't help it. I'm terrible. ;-; I do love their fries though. xD
      Oh my glob I know! I couldn't believe that. >-< Now I'm going to put my children's through military training to avoid that. XD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Broken Heart Production

I know exactly what that is like. I went without meat for a while and when my stomach growled, it might as well of been saying "steeeeaakk-rumble-rumble-steeeeaakk!"
        I could live off of their fries enough said. There is nothing like a fatty grease attack to cure a hangover and a hunger.
        Haha! >.< It's very frightening especially if they dress up as the kids favourite character in order to get into the house.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Exactly, I was hardly able to make it 11 days! I feel as though counting is what got me though. xD
      That makes it sound so disgusting yet now I crave some. Lmao.
      Oh my glob, I don't know what I'd do if I saw someone dressed up as someone I love from an Anime or something. I think if I saw someone who looked just like Sam, Dean or Castiel, I'd let them inside quicker than a heart can do a single beat. *-* <333

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:40 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! I guess it would. I would be saying to myself "if I can make it to 14 days it will at least look like I tried!"
        It does. I don't care what they put them in as long as they taste like they normally do. sweatdrop
        :O If Castiel rocked up on my doorstep... *Girly sigh.* The things we could do. <3 Lololol.
        I had a dream about a man who looked like Castiel last night actually.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:47 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I was aiming to try for at least a month; it wasn't like I wanted to not eat meat, just not from the companies that did that to those animals. Not like me alone will have very much of an impact. xD But since those companies are so big I assume all meat comes from them and don't eat any. Lmao.
      Really? What if they like, dipped it in animal urine and cooked it out so you couldn't taste it, would you still eat it? o.o
      -Girly sighs with you~- That would be a dream come true. *-* <333
      He's trying to contact you because he needs you to help Sam and Dean in the war~ xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Broken Heart Production

That must be tough. Did you try going to a local butcher? They normally get their meat from local produce and not the big companies.
        Why did you have to go there? Lololol. eek I'm never going to eat them again! But seriously, if it was the only thing left in the world, I would eat it to survive. >.<
        I highly doubt that. Though he did give me an idea for a romance/mystery novel which happens to take place in a falling-apart house. Typical dream.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:38 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't know of any local butchers, plus those places give me the creeps. Lol.
      I go a lot of places that shouldn't be touched with a 20 foot pole. xD I would too, lmao. Though I also drink energy drinks that supposedly have lizard pee in it, and tons of other gross stuff. xD Whether those rumors are true or not, I love Monsters too much to not have them~ <3
      Oh that sounds like a cool and cute little story. >w< I'd read it; I'm a sucker for romance blooming in terrible situations~

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm
Broken Heart Production

Really? How come? I mean sure the smell of raw meat is yucky, but they are not that bad.
        Really now? I never knew that. I don't drink energy drinks anyway - way too much sugar for me.
        >.< It was a great dream. He was a caretaker at an old house with history that I brought and as it went along I uncovered the house's past and we fell in love and made it a home. The end. :)

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Well they just make me paranoid; there's meat hanging everywhere and a guy who knows how to use weapons, and in horror movies those guys aren't always so trustworthy, and butcher shops aren't usually a safe haven. xD
      That's just what people told me, and at first I was like "eww" but I kept drinking them anyway; now I don't care, Monsters taste good and that's all that matters to me. xD
      Oh my gosh, that's just as cute as I imagined. >w< So sweet~ You should actually write it, I bet tons of people would like it. c:

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:35 pm
Broken Heart Production

That's understandable. They're a great place to get knives in horror movies though. I have some pretty sharp knives in the kitchen, including the big ones they use for chopping. twisted
        Mhm that's all that matters. Plus urine, whether it's human or animal, is good for you. It's sterile after all.
        Haha, I'm thinking about it. The hardest part is where to start. I think she'll inherit it. I want to write it back in the day where if a woman isn't married/ or is divorced, there's something wrong with her.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm
-alegna ennazus-

That would be nice but some may think we're inconsiderate...*which is not really cool* hahaha btw you're a part of IWON guild right? are you coming to the beach summer event thingy? gaia_kittenstar

User Image User Image

Well that is true sweatdrop Oh well, then parts of our conversation then razz
      Nope, I'm afraid I haven't even heard of that guild sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Clasela

Very lucky indeed. Is it hard to live with? My grandmother has it and she doesn't really give a flying hoot about what she eats, even though she knows she has to be careful.
        Haha, I've done that before as well. And then the ex-wife becomes your enemy. >.< I think so too, which is why it really scared me because... What if they are onto something there? o.O
        It is very annoying although my arm has started to settle down I still have the symptoms from it. Was it your first flu shot?

User Image User Image

Well, at first because I have to adjust to my eating habits and taking the meds regularly, but now... meh, it's the same old me xD Yeah, my parents are like that as well. Both of them are diabetic as well, and they're the ones who keep on drinking carbonated soft drinks this summer. They say that they're about to die anyway, so why not make the most of their time on earth?
      True! That's what happened to the first wife of my first born. Although, I don't really care much about her, I don't even let her kids see her xD Although I'm not so sure now as to the my daughter's life. I accidentally kicked her out of the house, so yeah... my only daughter, gone from me xD
      Hang in there, it'll get better soon ^^
      Well, actually no. It's for chickenpox. Supposedly I'm not to have it anymore, but lo and behold! An epidemic started in our school and I was one of the victims. Talk about major kick back eh?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm
Louisa Iris

Meds are so annoying. I take two vitamin supplements to two medications daily. That's a horrible way to look at life. They should be aiming to have as much time on earth as possible.
        >.< It's funny how we can make sims so similar to real life. My sims are almost ready to have children. She's almost at level ten of her writing career and I've almost finished renovating the house. I'm so excited for them!
        It has after a week. Still bruised but not as swollen. Wow, it seriously was. Funny how that happens and incredibly ironic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's true; I do love kitchen knives and butcher knives. They're so beautiful with their sharp slashy ends. >w< Might just because I've been playing too much Dead Island though and I have the knife expert so I have to use things like that. Lol.
      Really? Where did you hear that? Some people claim it's good for you, but I've never heard facts on how it is; I have heard facts on how it's not however, and it's not because that's all the things bad that enters your body your kidney's separate from the rest that's good and then make it exit your body in the form of pee. That's why the more water you drink the more clear it is, because water cleans out your system. xP
      I like that; I usually don't write in any other time period other than now because I'm afraid of accidentally messing up somehow. Lol. What time period was that, like back in the 1800s?

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha. I love the butcher knives too. I use my choppy knife for everything. When I'm home alone I keep it beside the bed. >.<
        From a movie based on a true story of a man who got his arm caught and was stuck so he drank his urine to stay rehydrated.
        Plus everyone knows urine is sterile. People pee on their wounds all the time! So my brother-in-law informs me.
        Possibly or in the 1950s I thinks. I'll have to do some research on it. I do remember reading it somewhere.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games