Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

[sanura]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:38 am
Hello!

This isn't my main account, but it will be the account I use in this guild! (My main account is a mod in another guild!). This account hasn't been on gaia very long, but, I have been on gaia for over a year and a half now. I hope to be active here and meet all of you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:06 pm
Hi my name is Rebecca Ann Vaughn and I am obviously female and i have been on Gaia since september of 2004 and i try to come on as more as i can but sometimes cant. I am 21 years old will be 22 August 24th and i love pink its my favorite color and i also love purple yellow and i have a learning disability i hardly ever tell people that because i am always afraid that people will not want to talk to me math is my most difficult subject i cant count money too well and when i count i loose my concentration really badly but i dont feel sorry for myself either because i can read and write good and most people cant tell i have one because the way i write and sound good and i use to have a speech problem up till i was in the 8th grade is when i learned to talk clear well i get excited and thats when my r words get messsed up and i spit too because i am a very excitful and fun and nice person or tries to be and i work at a place called M.A.C Industries its like a school for adults but we work their and we get pay checks. we do wires for baldor and we do customers Laundry and theirs an Adult house too where their is classes and i do the rec/leisure class which i am an excerciser until 10 am and i work at 10:00 am and we have break at 10:20 and than we have lunch at 11:30- 12:00 and than i work till 2:00p.m. and thani go to laundry at 2:00-2:30 and 3:00-4:00 pm and i love in their better i really hope i work in their full hours and i have been their since January 3rd 2005 and i have been their for 1 year now and this will help me get an job at walmart or somewhere like that i wish i could go to college but i couldnt afford it but anyways i live at home with my mom and dad and i dont have a license but someday i hope in the near future i am able to study and get my license and i love Cats and dogs and sorry i talk too much!anyways we live out in the country in Clarksville,Arkansas and i love it but sometimes i wish we could live in town or me live by myself but i need to learn some skills first and sorry i shall quit right now for i am talking too much. And also i was randomly pmed too but i love it so far!  

Jacqueeeeline

Le.Deadly.Spork.of.Doom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:39 pm
Hey I am new well this account is at least. But yeah I am someones mule. So I'm not exactly new. But you get the point. I hope.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:19 pm
I'm new. (and pretty sure I haven't introduced myself yet)

I'm actually relatively new to the whole site. Glad to be here. domokun  

Jent-sama

Contru

Distinct Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:40 am
Hello!
I am 20 years old and grew up in florida currently living in korea doing my military duties.
I used to love watching anime back in high school. its so pretty. My favorite anime is N G EVANGELION. good stuff i tell ya... im not really into the whole "new anime" phase yet.
Its nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:40 am
I'm Rebekah, but please call me CK or kitty ^-^
I'm 15, female, and I live in the U.S. of A :3

I got an invite randomly, checked out the guild and I joined because "Why not!" is such a catch slogan! (Actually it's because the guild looked very fun and interesting 3nodding )  

CuriousKitty

sewing-life alchemist

Aged Codger

4,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:33 am
im new here
i whant to obtain power in order to kill my friends at school  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:07 am
Le.Deadly.Spork.of.Doom
Hey I am new well this account is at least. But yeah I am someones mule. So I'm not exactly new. But you get the point. I hope.

Sporks rule! And so do mules. blaugh  

Multiple Sporkgasm

Le.Deadly.Spork.of.Doom

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:23 pm
Sporktastic_University
Le.Deadly.Spork.of.Doom

Sporks rule! And so do mules. blaugh

Oh yeah they do and my school just recently banned sporks too. So it was a really sad day when I found out  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:02 am
EmmonieChan here...

A Swedish boy that likes to play games, watch movies, read comics and write fiction(though I haven't had the time for now sweatdrop ).

Currently trying to get the driver's license and beating the hell out of "Boktai: The sun is in your hands".

Has been on gaia about two years, this is my third account.  

Sergeant Isa

Naughty_Ned

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:45 am
Hey. This is my first and only account. I joined this guild because I got asked. I'm from America and I like the name of the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:44 pm
Helloooo.. I got invited, obv.. and idk
why, but here's some things about myself:
Name: Michelle
Dislikes: Stuck up/fake people, bugs, insects
On Gaia, I can be found: GCCP Guild

`mushhh

Angelic Mage

OhKey_WeeHow

3,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:29 pm
ninja *pokes thread* whee i'm a spiffy Canadian 3nodding and the rest is all mystery...oooo chills  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:59 am
hi, my name is Kat, I'm from the UK, currently a lazy college student sweatdrop xp
my interests include art, photography, reading, ps2 gaming, ancient history and tarot/astrology  

Shadow__Dweller

Dante_231

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:00 pm
Names Brian Just joined Gaia like a few months ago sweatdrop
I'm probally one of the biggest procrastanaters in the world.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games