Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

jake_loves_you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:30 pm
(((i am so sorry i was tried when i had righten that i will use my name in it)))))

ann then jump from the tree and then ann started to wounder the city ann then was woundering were she was she had never been to the a city as big as this one before ann then stop and looked at something she then contuied to walk though the city ann was very curious as to were she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:40 pm
((its alright XD im just being picky haha XD))

Zack found a tree near by and landed. He sighed deeply and looked around. There was a lot he wanted to do but he found himself very lazy at the moment. The day seemed to fade into the evening very quickly. He jumped out of the tree and flew back to the city. As he flew over he noticed a few people walking around. Zack tried to ignore the people. He was very much a loner. That was surprising to him, since he was very wealthy and devilishly handsom. He sighed and landed on a street lamp post and looked down as he flapped his wings a bit trying to keep his balance.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:19 pm
Tiger hasnt stirred from her poison induced sleep yet, but has covered herself with ice, making her look like a statue and dreams...
10 year old Ty wakes up in her plastic cage again, another day of being stared at and poked with shiney sharp things. Tiger hugs her soft black tail, putting her ears back and stares iceily at the demons who keep staring at her and hurting her. "Master Nyx, she is a mute, one with no abilities, why keep her?" Fester explains to Nyx, tiger thinks of how much she hates those voices "She is not, she does suprising things when we arent looking Fester, try looking at her brainwave paterns in comparison to this one" Tiger watches as he points at the screens and explains for a while then is shocked from one of the wires connected to her suddenly and she yelps "the evidence, you have just heard, now" she hears a snap and a Fester's whimper "back to work, or you will be put in there with her, you know what happened to everything else that has been put in there" Ty watches as he winds up his whip and walks out of the room and watches as Fester presses a button that releases the hot sleepy gasses, as Tiger's vision starts to blur he leans towards the cage for a better look and Tiger jumps at his face scaring him. As she drifts off, Tiger is satisfied, she has finally came up with a plan...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:33 pm
Zack sighed and looked around for people he recognised that he thought were not on his list. He shook his head and flew to the next few lamp posts. I wonder whose around?He thought to himself.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:59 pm
Tiger wakes up screaming, breaking her icy cocun, stopping sreaming quickly and looking at the frozen forest around her "...how, how long..." Tiger looks at a watch, but its frozen "awww, Come On" Tiger throws it aside and gets up and slips and falls on her rear "oww... no fair" Tiger leans against a tree and falls asleep no longer dreaming.

((arrrgh, worst timing ever!!, i got to go, be on as soon as i can))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:01 pm
((Sakura... have you heard of punctuation? I'm sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people fail to use it. It makes their posts harder to read.
And Zepherion, sorry to pester but would you perhaps write Mia's or Ichi's speach in bold or underlined so it's easier to tell them apart? Just a suggestion.))

Lufu had returned to earth after a while and was walking along the inside of the city walls with his usual contented smile in place. He slowly drew closer to one of the gates, eyeing the Angelic gaurdians posted there with interest.

((Oh yea, I'm back. 3nodding ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:27 am
Kiom'e was up in her tree when she saw a familiar face. 'Hmmm....should I?' she thinks while looking down at her bread. 'Yes I should' she said smileing slightly. At that she took a small hunk of the bread and dropped it out of her tree and it landed on Lufu's head, and Kiom'e giggled slightly hopeing he didn't hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:38 am
The bread floted down into Lufu's hand and he looked at it, puzzled. After a moment, a wide grin spread across his face and looked up, his bright eyes searching the branches above him. The air began to pulse gently.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:01 am
Kiom'e felt the wind start blowing after lufu took the bread, she pinned her back to the other side of the trunk of the tree, not faceing Lufu.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:10 am
((a pulse is a little different then a breeze, it's more like a vibration. but it dosn't really matter that much, I can just be pedantic sometimes sweatdrop ))

Lufu smiled and nibbled on the bread as he stood there. After a moment he called out. "Kiom'e, even if I can't see you you have a very distinctive resonance. It's quite a unique harmony actually, it's rather pretty." He chuckled and stepped through the fence, walking around the tree. "It's nice to see you again." he said. "Oh, and you dropped this." He held out the bread, laughter dancing behind his eyes.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:17 am
Kiom'e appeared behind him from the shadow's, "Eh, you keep it," she said smileing. "Where've you been lately?" she said kind of curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:24 am
Lufu thought for a moment, taking another nibble. "Roughly 2,000 feet up I think," he said at length, pointing into the air. "It's quite a view from up there."

((remember, Lufu dosn't see light or shadow. You can still do that of course, but he would just see you move depending on how fast you go))  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:35 am
((whoops, I keep on forgetting about that sweatdrop ))

Kiom'e looked up where Lufu was pointing. "Yea I could just only imagine the veiw," she said starting to drift off into a place of her own but came out of her trance when she was about to fall over catching herself. "Have you seen what I finally am able to do?" she said while clentching her fist up tight.

(is abable spelt right? XD lol I've always wondered.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 am
(("able"))

Lufu shook his head, looking interested. "No, I have not. Would you show me?" he sounded a litte excited. He stashed the bread away into a pocket somewhere about his person and looked at her attentavely.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:42 am
When Kiom'e opened her fist there was a small black flame, she blew on it and the flame turned to the color blue, then she whispered something to it and it started falling to the ground in blue and black butterflies. "It's not very affective in a way, it just looks nice, gives a little cheer in someone's life I would guess to see flames being delicate." she said as she touched one of the butterflies that was on a flower and it went away in a small puff of smoke.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games