Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:40 pm
"Hmm?"
Circle turned to Nakhti and nodded. "Oh umm, yes please."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:34 pm
Nakhti guided Circle to the back of the crowd down one of the walking paths. Since the event was taking place in the middle of the gardens where there was a clearing a majority of the paths led there. Along these paths were trees that had obviously been planted long ago for the purpose of shade. Seeing as these trees were big and quite sturdy with wide branches and healthy green leaves they would be perfect.

"Hold on."

These were the only words to leave Nakhti's mouth as they came out of the back of the crowd. Picking circle up bridal style Nakhti Leapt into the first tree. Then in rapid sucession Nakhti moved from tree to tree with short leaps and bounds while still holding Circle firmly. As soon as they came to the last tree they were at where the front of the crowd was with an over head veiw of the dance. No one had noticed the movement due to how entralled people were watching the dance. Settleing Circle into a secure but relaxing position on a branch Nakhti streatched with a big cat like yawn.

"There see? Better view."  

NakhtiChaos

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:32 pm
"Hold on,"

Was the last thing Circle thought before she was picked up, and carried. Of coarse she was going to hold on, who wouldn't? She thought, seeing only a blurr before she was placed gently on to the tree branch. It was a good thing she wore pants under her skirt, or something unessiacey would be reveiled.

"Th-thank-you." Circle studdered, then looked down at the dancing. "Wow! I can see the choreography ten times better!" Circle exclamied aloud, the light in her eyes dancing as they were.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:19 pm
Nakhti dropped below Circle by one branch to catch her just in case she fell. Strething out so he laid on his belly while over looking the dance Nakhti's ears twitched and his tail swayed to the beat of the dance. Nakhti smirked as he watched the dancers moving in perfect corrdination.

"Almost a military presicion to the dance....."

Those were the words that Nakhti mumbled aloud as he focused more and more on thier dance.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 pm
Mia smiled as she watched the dance start to end. After they'd stopped dancing they waved to everyone, bowed and started packing up. Mia yawned. "Wow, that was really good, and calming. But now, I think I'll head on back and have some lunch. I'm kind of hungry. See ya Ayu!" Mia started walking back to the inn.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Circle grinned at Nahkti, almost wanting to scrach his belly and hold his twitching ears, but she forced herself not to and continued to watch the dance.

Slowly, her eyes began to droop watching them. It was so peaceful and soothing that Circle curled in a comfortible postion and soon fell asleep.

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:32 pm
Nakhti gave a nice long stretch before coming to his feet lightly upon the branch. Looking up to Circle he chuckled lightly.

"Asleep again."

Jumping up Nakhti gently scooped up Circle again careful not to wake her. Landing upon the ground smothly he stood up and began walking forward to the Inn his companions were staying at. Nakhti looked down at the girl and shook his head. When we reach the Inn i'm waking her up and she is getting fed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:45 pm
Tiger wanders downstairs and picks up some food she wants to try. She walks up to one of the workers. "What is this?" She asks , holding a hard red fruit.

He looks at her, then looks very serious. "You don't know what that is?" He forces back a grin as she shakes her head. "Don't worry" He says with a grin. "It is called a pomagranit. You have to peel it open and eat the red seeds... Here, I will show you..." He says as he takes it out of her hands, pulls out a knife and cuts a circle from top to bottom. He puts the knife away and hands the pomagranit to her and wipes his hands off, staining his pants red where he touched. "Be careful, it stains...Anything else?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:06 pm
Mia got back to the inn and had some lunch. She had egg rolls and sushi. After, Mia went back up to the bedroom to decipher more of the tablet. Mia sat down on the bed and started.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:34 pm
Ayu sat beside Mia and Arty sleeped on the floor as a wolf. "So...where do you think the next orb is?"  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:44 pm
Nakhti walked into the Inn carrying Circle. He arrived in time to see Ayu and Mia go upstairs together. Going to a table Nakhti sat down and sat circle up.

"Can you leave us plates and silver ware?"

Within a minute the plates were delivered along with the silverware.

"Please come back in fifteen minutes. I belive we will be ready to order then."

Giving Nakhti and the still sleeping Circle a curious look she went to wait on other tables. Nakhti turned to Circle holding a fork in hand. Lightly Nakhti began to poke Circles shoulder.

"Wakey wakey time to eat some real food."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
"Mmmh, mom?"

Circle arose, wiping her sleepy eyes and let out a loud yawn. "Oh, hey." She gave a sleepy smile. Circle wasn't outside anymore, but in the warmth of an Inn with plates and silverware, all set up.

"How long was I out for?" The yellow eyed girl asked, the sweet sent of food, drifting over to her senses, making her stomach growl.

Becca-Ish

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:14 pm
Nakhti shrugged lightly as he responded.

"I have no idea you passed out during the dance so i carried you back here. I figured you might want a real meal instead of a road ration."

Nakhti glanced up at the lady whom now looked over to them and gave a slight nod.

"This Inn has a variety of food to choose from so do not be shy about what you choose."

The woman came up with a smile as she spoke.

"And what might we be able to intrest you two with today?"

Nakhti grinned up at the lady.

"I would like sushi, rice, and egg drop soup."

Nakhti looked over to Circle.

"Anything you crave in particular?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:02 pm
"Well, I kinda want some steak, with rice, and carrots, with a dinner roll." Circle had no idea that the waitress was taking this down. "With a large glass of milk!" She said with a smile. "However if that's too much, then maybe I could just have the dinner roll."
Her stomach gave a loud grumble, that vibrated into the floor, and she tried to cover it up. "Heh, please?"

Becca-Ish

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Tiger sits down and starts picking off the seeds, keeping them in her hand until she couldn't hold more. Then shoving them all into her mouth. She nearly spits them out, but puts her hand in front of her face and keeps them in as they splurt red onto her hand. "Oops..." She says as she wipes her hand on her napkin.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games