Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:48 am
"Yeah...I heard you shout 'no' when Jiluzix decided he was going to kill me."

Sephiroth looked pleasantly puzzled at what Jacob just said about him and his wings. "It feels that way too. Those charms you made and the one I acquired entered my body. Could it be coming from them? So warm and pleasant like being held or comforted by someone close...much better than darkness."

Yes, but he has already had many stressful things both physical and mental happen within little more than an hour. Let us not bother him about it for a day at least.

He looked at Abigail when she mentioned something about parting was and was about to say something, but what was left of the soldiers came and dropped their weapons murmuring 'silver-haird demon.'

"Psssh, like we'd kill you now."

This made him look a little sad, but his mother seemed to know what to do and tried to make it better for them.

"Those soldiers are taken care of...though...I thought there was more left."

Rosemary took back her elite armor from Harold and added this new equipment to all the other equipment she had gotten from these soldiers. "Maybe we should go and check for survivors..."

She looked at Harold. "I thought you two planned to buddy up a little and exchange some knowledge, maybe a proper rest would be in order or are you like Jacob was and have never heard of the words 'vacation' or 'needed rest'?"

"There's also the spoils I thought you wanted to take part in. You did ask me what I had planned to do with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 am
"Well I had thought that we could go somewhere we haven't before. Pyro would know us and I don't really want the big guy to tease us...and what if your parents start calling around to places they know we might be? We might find them waiting for us out the doors..."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:33 am
Jacob: "Well... possibly, but I'm not entirely sure. I'd have to examine you with some spells later when I'm feeling more fit."

Fal'Jenul: "You'll be able to learn much from those two, and from any others we may possible find and change their hearts. These two won't be going back to their world, they fear and despise it now."

Harold: "Getting a hold of some of their equipment will probably let ya figure out some of their tech too, I bet.

"Well, I wouldn't be leaving that soon... but I wouldn't be staying for too long either. Just long enough to recover. I just don't want the soldiers tracking us down to another world and causing trouble there. They probably won't wise up for a while since none of them's going to really report back to their base I think. At least that's my guess. And, I am curious as to how exactly they're going to experiment with the demon remains."

Jacob cracked a smirk at Rosemary's jab at him about vacations.

Jacob: "That's going to be done on the world of Limbo."

Harold: "I've seen glimpses of that in your memories. It looks.. fascinating."

Jacob: "I have some friends that can help show you around if you're interested..."

While the rest of the people talked, Abigail managed to nudge Sephiroth away from the group. She then slyly leaned into him, and smiled 'good naturedly'.

Abigail: "Soooo... Sephiroth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked like you were going to say something back there before those soldiers showed up. What was it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 am
Galantros: "You have a very good point, even though I could just easily teleport us away with my wings. Well... Hmm. Do you know of any good places back on Gaia? We never really ate at any places over there... That could be fun!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:47 pm
"No hurry. I'll probably agree to take a test now to find out what I am genetically." Sephiroth took off his holy gloves and wrung them out and set them aside.

"Most of their world is that bad? Must be a tyrannical hail Hitler type world."

Rosemary listened to the conversation for a while before she said, "Aren't there places we can go that they won't be able to follow a trail?" The void is full of chaotic energy and a trail should be lost there she thought...not to mention the soul fortress wouldn't allow beings with evil intentions to teleport directly in it. "If we went to such a place, your trail will become completely cold as if you vanished into thin air and they should not be able to find you unless they stumble into that area."

When he drained his boots and put them back on wishing he had sandals at least, he felt Abigail nudge him. He moved away and the rest most likely believed he wanted to wring his pants or get in the sun since they were mostly in a shady spot and anyone could tell he was gaining goosebumps. Once he was away and in the sun Abigail leaned into him. He looked at her and began to blush slightly. This didn't stop him from putting and arm around her waist and a wing with a holy energy that could easily take away sadness around the rest. She was the most real feeling ghost outside the Festival of Souls he'd ever met, but nymphs were supposed to spirit type creatures anyways.

"I was going to say 'I thought you were coming back with us anyways.' I wouldn't mind if you stuck around for a little while longer because I would like to know you better even if you'll eventually leave."

"So..." He decided to it was probably alright for him to try to kiss her cheek since she had kissed him fairly nicely earlier. "Are you playing a little nymph game with me because you know I think you're cute or do you have some interest other than amusement?"

-----------

"Oh jeeze...restaurants didn't used to serve good vegetarian dishes and now that they do, I cook for myself or you make it...and I don't really want to go to Veni's diner either... Restaurant de Gambino...or Red Rose in Barton..."

She suddenly scratched at her hair really fast. "Wait that's secretly owned by Rosemary...there's Ye Ol' Pub...or Barton Le Pew.."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:18 pm
Abigail smirked at Sephiroth's actions of holding her around the waist, and kissing her cheek.

Abigail: "Well, someone's becoming rather bold! You know, it cooouuld be a little bit of both..."

She slipped out of his grasp with that ghostly ability of hers, and suddenly was behind him, hanging off his neck, and playing with the hair on top of his head.

Abigail: "You're a bit of a cutie yourself, you know."

Jacob: "Of course, that's right... The Void... Thank you, Rosemary."

Harold: "... The Void? You've got to be kidding. Nothing goes into the void and lives. The lost energies there instantly destroy whatever..."

Jacob: "Have you ever been there?"

Harold: "What? Of course not."

Jacob: "I have. Many times, as a matter of fact. It's dangerous if your'e not careful, but it won't destroy you instantly. And it's probably a good way to lose those soldiers for good."

Harold: "Well, you have more experience than me in these matters... even though you don't look it. I need to remind myself that."

After that discussion, the group decided to check to see if there were any survivors. They asked if Sephiroth was going to come along, but Abigail said he needed to finish drying off and gathering his wits. She also mentioned that she would stay behind to stand guard for him. As the others left, Fal'Jenul seemed to give off a slight smile at the two that was somewhat visible beneath all her colorful fog.

- - - - -

The scene down the hill was a slaughter house, to say the least. A number of soliders were cut open, or cut in half. Several were cleanly decapitated, or missing limbs. Others looked like they had their lungs literally explode inside their chest, their ribs fracturing outwards through their flesh. A few bodies were still moving, gasping for air, and bleeding to death. One caught sight of the group, and tried to crawl away, his legs missing.

Fal'Jenul: "Please help me disarm them quickly, so we can heal them and I may tend to their minds..."
- - - - -

Galantros: "Well, it seems like Ye Ol' Pub is the best choice then... Barton Le Pew reminds me of a smelly cartoon skunk, not exactly appetizing..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:22 pm
As they got closer to the scene Rosemary's noise began to wrinkle as she sniffed the air. Closer and closer to what smelled like a smorgasbord of freshly spilled blood. When they got there it was, everyone was either dead, dieing, or badly injured. She couldn't help but think 'dinner.' She could clearly get a picture of what happened and what order it happened, this group went down first as he slashed this way to turn around and... "I can see why he didn't want to come."

She helped Fal'Jenul at first easily finding the survivors amongst the mass better than any dog would. Blood everywhere, in her noise, on her shoes, now on her hands and in various other places on her body...all she saw was blood. Very soon however she started to stare at one who stared back in fear and found herself wanting to put him out of his misery with her fangs in his throat and... "This is too much." She jumped/flew away from the scene.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:01 pm
Sephiroth didn't know what to make of her smile, but was glad she still could. He had the urge to reach into the fog and pull some of her hair into view to see if it was silver like in his dream. If he couldn't see the eyes, maybe he could see the hair.

Soon after they were gone he turned back to Abigail. "You didn't need to answer for me, I would have declined. I don't want to see that scene..."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 pm
"Hehehehahahahaha. Yeah it does. Well get us to Barton Town then and we can walk the rest of the way. You going to stay in reaper form?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:53 pm
Jacob excused himself from the group, seeing as how they were taking care of the last few anyway. He himself was soaked in their blood now as well. He had felt Rosemary's increasing ache for blood as they continued on, and was about to say that she didn't have to do this either when she left abruptly.

Rlying on his connection to her to find her, Jacob used a portal to appear next to Rosemary. He moved up to her and kissed her, stroking her hair.... her hunger was probably increased from the fact that she had been shot earlier, and was using a lot of her own strength and energy to pump him full of holy essence just a bit ago. Knowing that nobody was around, he gently guided her face to his neck, whispering for her to bite him, to drink her fill (and in his thoughts, that meant of his blood, or the blood he was covered in if she wanted even), and of his love for her.

Jacob: "They're just about finished, you don't have to go back there..."

- - - - -

Abigail simply shrugged. After a moment of silence, she took out that container that had her piece of land again and stared at it.

Abigail: "So... Do... Do you think the land is nice on that other world you're from?"

- - - - -

Galantros opened up a portal into Barton town and clasped Black's hand into his own.

Galantros: "Well, I was thinking about it. Unless you want me in human form or something..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:14 pm
Rosemary had begun to lick her hands before Jacob arrived and when he did, she stopped and looked slightly ashamed. He drew closer closer and kissed her and all she could seem to focus on that he smelt like blood too and that he was still kissing her. He asked her to bite him or even what was on him, which made her so happy she sobbed a little. He still loved her and wasn't disappointed, ashamed, or angry even if she had a difficult time controlling herself. Even though he is human, he wouldn't care. She was about to bite him but, "Master Jacob...you're still weak from helping him... I don't know if I should drink of your blood."

He was covered in blood and she began to lick his skin clean of the wet fresher blood. When she removed most of it from his skin, she began to suckle it away from his clothes until finally completely captivated by the blood she pressed herself against him and bit him. It was kind of a guilty fancy both she and Veni shared: for him to have a decent amount of blood on his body for them to lick off and then bite him anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:38 pm
Jacob: "It's fine, Rosemary... I think the life stream or the spirits or whatever of this world has been helping me recover since we finished that feat..."

Jacob simply sighed as he felt Rosemary pierce his flesh, his hands free to stroke her hair and roam her back. Having her lick and suck the blood from his skin and clothing had been... almost sinfully wonderful, and her bite was the much needed punctuation in the metaphorical sentence of love and passion. His mind caught that both her and Veni loved this sort of drinking, a sort of blood fantasy in a manner of speaking. He grinned, and lightly ran his fingers up Rosemary's back and neck, pulsing with his necromatic energy.

Jacob: "Really, you both like that? Messy as it is, we'll have to recreate that at home then for you two..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:44 pm
"Rosemary and her little adopted fox demon girl run a sort of room and board where I live and have taken the job of morning body guard. It is a beautiful place, I'm sure you'd like to tease the girl that lives there. It is nice where I live but I wonder how much longer it will be around since the niearcim and satan have both taken interest in that world... but...if you decide to live again please give me a little time to see if I couldn't figure out a way to allow you to easily move around more than in a small area...though I wonder..."

His wings twitched a little as he thought wondering if what he was thinking was possible. He came to the conclusion it probably was so he continued. "I had a dream recently in which I believe god spoke to me. My mother and I would find a new world in which she would be able to mend what happened to that life energy she as the demon had gathered. Maybe...somehow all the land there could become your land so that you could travel at least wherever you want on that world...and then there would be plenty to gather and put other places so that you could easily visit places like my current home or other worlds you have people that you like."

He was back to blushing slightly. "Do you feel the kisses you've been giving me or the one I gave you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:53 pm
- - - - -

Abigail: "Hmmm, a vision from God, huh? Well now that's interesting. You know, I think... I think that very well may be possible, Seph. Though I was thinking that after I planted my land in your's and Rosemary's world, I'd take a small bit with me whereever I go so I'd be safe from that whole being lost and someone giving me my land deal. And also so my land would grow, and I could replant it else where also...

"But a whole world would be.... very interesting!"

Abigail smiled at Sephiroth's question and blushing. She thought he was so cute when he blushed. So, the gears in her mind turned, and...

Abigail: "Well, tell me... can you feeeeel.... this?"

Abigail took a ghostly finger and traced it around his face slowly, over his lips, and contined down, playing lightly along the sides of his neck and throat, and trailed down his chest. She stopped just above his belly button, and when she saw his reaction and got his obvious answer of yes, she laughed.

Abigail: "Then, that's a yes for me too"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:17 pm
"It doesn't matter to me," she said as she lost her tail, gained human ears and face, and her normal ears became a headband that she removed with her free hand and put it back on as she smiled, "but you bight be stared at...then again maybe not due to the alien incident. Did you know before that incident that there really are little green men in a Utopian type of setting even?"

As they approached the place a they had to step out of the way as a local drunk was thrown out by a large waitress in old fashioned clothes. She yelled at him to stay out. Inside it looked like an old pub. They had either stepped into the past or a convincingly themed restaurant.

---------

Rosemary gasped a yes and then clasped back onto his neck to continue to drink the warm liquid. You know that we start to ache when we get hungry and it becomes even worse when blood is around whether in a living body or coming out of a cut and we don't go for it. When we feed we feel so much better...

It is probably as enjoyable for me to feed as it is to you. It feels so nice to me that it makes me feel guilty to feed off of people. It's enjoyable to watch, listen, and feel your breathing change speeds, your heart beat faster or slower, your warmth, just how your body reacts. They way you tremble slightly in anticipation, your heart beats more rapidly and your pulse looks like it is ready to break which makes me want to puncture it even more, and then when I do pierce your flesh you sigh so happily. You like it so much that I don't even have to really trick your senses anymore to make your body think it feels good.

It's wonderful that you're very open about it. I like that you've thought of ways to use your abilities on us
. Like the change in skin type thing...she wouldn't mind if he bit her again either. Since we are vampires and crave blood we could probably come up with other ways to enjoy ourselves with blood and it doesn't always have to be your's...and anything special you can think of while we're feeding is wonderful. Another thing she's thought of is giving him a cut to see how fast he'd bleed when we they did certain things.

-------------

"Right because I don't know when it is supposed to happen. I haven't told anyone that dream because it might take years for all I know. Even if you could not travel the entire world, hopefully at least the entire land mass it would be put in."

Sephiroth remained silent for a little while after she answered his question. He suddenly took interest in his wings again and began to stretch out his wings, look at them, play with them, see how well dexterous they were, tried to tickle Abigail with them a little, feel the feathers, made them vanish and come back again, noting that the holy energy was practically non-existent when they were gone, and such.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games