Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Zalncandar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:20 pm
Hi I'm Zalncandar, I have been around Gaia pretty much since it began, I love being in guilds, and RPing with other people. I guess I was invited by Living Ink thanks for the invite, I hope I can be a help to this guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:55 am
Hi, I'm Gwendolyn (you can call me Gwen if thats easier smile ), and I joined the guild just now. I only wanna say: Ty Living Ink for inviting me! ^^

I have no idea why I was invited, but it's always nice to get to meet new people. If you want to know anything about me, better pm me, cause I'm not online that much. mrgreen

Naturally Badgerific

Sakura-yuko

900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 am
I'm Sakura-yuko but you can call my name however you want if you find it too long. ^_^ This is my first day here and I'm already impressed by how big this guild is. I was invited by Living Ink. I tried to find him but it said NONMEMBER. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 am
Pssh. I'm Kelly.
THIS GUILD IS HUGE.

'twas invited by Living Ink.
Go Durem!

Kelly Go Round

5,650 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Spiraling_into_oblivion

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 am
Heya, I'm Spiraling_into_oblivion! I enjoy RPing, gaming, ang manga/anime  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am
im momo i was invited here actually i dont know why ive been invited to my last 3 guilds but im glad to be here i dont know what here is here but im very random and change the subject a lot XD  

delilahnikio-

xNostalgia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:42 am

Favorite Foods: Pizza, sushi, apples
Favorite Asian Artists: The GazettE, Gackt, Nightmare
Favorite Anime: Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Hellsing, Ouran High School Host Club, Baslisk, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, lots, lots more
Likes: Anime, sleeping, reading, music, my violin, my guitar, my computer, the internet, Gaia, Maple Story, my video game consoles, video games, horror movies
Dislikes: Noise, repetitive tasks, carrots
Moderator who invited me: Living Ink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 pm
Um... Hi everybody! I'm Bluzur, but call me Blu. I was invited by Living Ink, and joined because... um... i dunno! but a warning to all I'm hyper and post at random! whee I hope to make new friends and have fun here!  

Bluzur

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 pm
Hey Everybody my name is Blaze
I joined this guild to have Alot of Fun
I wonder who Invited me here ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 am
Yo, Min here, invited by Living Ink, and joining only to debate certain serious matters.  

Miniar

GuuberChyld

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:26 am
Hello GuuberChyld here and I am here to have a peak see and have some fun. I love music listening and playing. I am a bassist, I want to learn about photography and I was invited her by Living Ink who resides in subforum #75  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:38 am
Hi I'm Chiaki I'm new here obivously and Living Ink invited me. i love anime manga and Japan  

Ai_Lover Rose

Infinite Radii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 am
Hallo... I'm Radii. I was invited (like most people above me) by Living Ink.

I enjoy doing a lot of things... err... and thanks for the invite. I'll be around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:59 am
Hi I'm Haruhi girl
I like a lot of anime like Bleach, Vampire Knight and a bunch more.I like to RPG with my friends too. I've been around Gaia for a couple of years. The person who invited me was Living Ink.  

Haruhi girl

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

MoofleDeedum

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm
Hello :B I'm Stella, and I'm pretty sure I was invited by living ink. I like to rp and I'm a fanfiction writter. I'm a gamer geek, and I've been on gaia almost since the beginning. I think I was a couple months off from being here since the beginning.

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games