Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:42 am
* looks towards Psyzapp and is hit with a pang of sympathy * Psyzapp due to the events of last night I offer my services...No pay or incentives are needed. I do this out of my free will...Do you accept my offer? *Glances toward the matron*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 4, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 am
*grins*
Honorable. Trustworthy. Gentleman. I think I'm starting to like this alternate reality.

What if we already exist in this reality? What then? eek

hmm... hadn't really thought of that.
*scratches his chin*
Not sure the ladies, alternate reality or not, could handle four of me...

I wonder if the "me" here is also a grunny, or if I'm a dark elf like I should be.

pft. "Should be". You were born a grunny and you always will be one.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 6, 2, 1 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:30 am
*taps the bar with his hands a few times and looks around, not sure what to do with his newly acquired responsibility. Glancing out the window on the other side of the bar, opposite from where he approached, he sees what appears to be a tree house made of ice*
..... okay, that's not normal...

And a talking grunny is?

um... yes?

*stares at Tes*

.... well, maybe not. But that's completely different from a ten foot ice sculpture tree thing.
*sips his steamer and turns his attention to BlackR*

So.... you're new here? Or maybe you've always come here in this reality....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 am
This is not a different reality TES. At the moment you are in charge of the MW Thread.

Edit: ((well I got to go ta ta for now ^^))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 5, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:06 am
That statement just seems to further prove that this is an alternate reality, Maune.
*notices BlackR passed out on the floor*
.... great. A narcoleptic. stare

*grabs BlackR by the arms and drags him across the floor to one of the many chaise lounges parked in the corner of the bar. Too lazy to try to actually get him on the chaise, he just sits Black up next to it*
meh... at least he's out of the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 pm
*She comes back after getting the full "spa" experience. Pedicure, manicure, message, facial…the works. Just what a lady needs to pick her spirits up…some pampering. She walks into the MW refreshed and enjoying her day off.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 2, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 pm
*looks Psyzapp over for a moment*
Well well... don't you look relaxed. You must be rather confident that I'm not going to screw anything up.

*has fallen fast asleep on the pastry plate*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 pm
*she walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek.* I have the utmost confidence in you…I'd bet my life on it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 2, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 pm
Your life, eh? This has -definitely- got to be an alternate reality...
*sees that there is still a "pin the tail on Tes" poll option and shackles on the wall in the same spot as what he believes is his own reality*

.... say, um... you're not actually going to stick pins in me, are you? *eye twitch*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm
* wakes up sitting next to one o the many chaises in MW and realizes he must have passed out again* damn it.. * looks over to the couch and sees Icy still lying there (please wake up..) looks towards the bar and see Psyzapp has come back from her day off and is looking much better now. picks himself off the floor and walks over to the two* Thanks for moving me out of the way * he thanks TES, turns to Psyzapp * So how was your day?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 pm
*She smiles and looks at the shackles.* Don't you want to play, TES? *she runs her finger down his arm and looks at him coyly.* Although the thought of having you in that type of position is very appealing to me, I have constructed a substitute.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 pm
BlackR.16
* wakes up sitting next to one o the many chaises in MW and realizes he must have passed out again* damn it.. * looks over to the couch and sees Icy still lying there (please wake up..) looks towards the bar and see Psyzapp has come back from her day off and is looking much better now. picks himself off the floor and walks over to the two* Thanks for moving me out of the way * he thanks TES, turns to Psyzapp * So how was your day?

*She backs up from Black and around TES still spooked from what transpired last night.* I'm doing much better…thank you for asking.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 pm
* looks puzzled for a moment and then the conversations over the last few days came pouring back in and he let himself smile as he remembered what they were talking about. ( So this is him huh..?) he chuckles to himself *  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 4, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm
*instinctively flinches at first at Psyzapp getting so close*
erm... who -doesn't- find me in that position appealing...

*sees BlackR has come to and feels a bit confused*
... how do you know it was me that moved you? It could just as well have been Maune...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:13 pm
*notices the fear in her eyes as she backs around TES* Im sorry for what happened last night. I wish you now harm and I can not bear the shame of my fury last night. I only wish to help you and protect those I have pledged myself to. Please * bows slightly to Psyzapp* let me offer my services to you so as I may repay my debt to you...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games