Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:46 pm

michelle and Natasha looked at Kevin, "Wow, thanks a** hole." they said in unison.

Nick looked at Kevin, "Yeah, kinda a d**k move..."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm

"What?" Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:56 pm

"You totally just sold us out!" Natasha yelled.
"Yeah seriously, What. The. ******** went up behind Michelle and put his arm around her, "Chillax, hun. If she really is your 'bestfriend' you either should have told her, or she would have found out eventually." he explained.
"Yeah, you should have! You don't hide things from your best friends!" Ashley snapped. "Now, who is this guy?" she asked pointing at Nick.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Kevin decided to just keep his mouth shut from now on.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Ashley just stared at Natasha and Michelle, who just stared back. "... I... I'm a geek. I play chess, work at the library and like spending my time reading." she finally blurted out, deciding to just get everything out in the open. "I also wear glasses and would rather not drees like this at all."
Nastaha and Michelle stared quietly for a few minutes. "We...uh... we hate Cici; and you for that matter."
"It's alright, I hate you too. And Cici."

After a few more minutes of awkward staring, Michelle spoke up, "Well after all that... I could use a good blunt or two... or ten." she said flatly.
"Yes...that would be nice. Let's go" she said leading the way Nicks car.
Ashley blinked a few times, then began to walk with them.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Kevin wasn't sure what to do, so he just said, "Uhh, Natasha, shouldn't you get your head checked..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 pm

"No, I'm fine. A little scratch wont kill me, I've been heard much worse before. Last summer, I had to get twenty stitches in my leg because I banged it against the coping of the quarter-pipe after bailing on a Mctwist." Natasha said pulling up her pants leg to show off the scar she had.
"That's totally gnarly! I have to make sure to tell you that every time I see that trophy you picked up there. Though, I'm not sure if it can even hold a candle to that time I fell off that rail and cracked my head open, I had less stitches though." Michelle said leaning down to get a closer look.
Nick got a look too, "That's nothing compared to when I got thrown off the car I was skitching off of when I was 16, not only did I completely fall off the board and annihilated my entire back, but when I got up, I got hit by a truck and was thrown about fifteen twenty feet. "Broke both legs and my arm. It. Was. Awesome."
"We bow down to the holy master of bails!" Natasha said as she and Michelle actually did so.

Hearing all their stories made Ashley quiver a bit, "I'm not sure that's really something you guys should be bragging about. That's some pretty harsh stuff..."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Kevin just stared, part not believing them and part thinking they were insane.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Finally making it to Nicks car, everyone began to get in. Natasha leaned over Ashley and looked out the car, "Wait... is Kevin comming with us?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Kevin stood there a while, then sighed and headed to the car. If anything, he could make sure they didn't get hurt or in trouble.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 pm

"you better not end up being a stick in the mud like you always are got it!"
"Yeah, we want to actually relax!" Michelle said from the front seat.
"Wait... so is he your boyfriend shelly? I'm confused... Didn't you tell Cici you were single???" Ashley looked at her 'friend' baffled. Then she realized that Cici would have made her break up with Nick as soon as she met him. "Oh, duh."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

"Got it..." Kevin said to Natasha.

Emily was looking at a 3-page foldout of an antique Anti-Aircraft gun being given away in a raffle, a thoughtful look on her face.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Ashley sat back in her seat, "So... where exactly are we heading?" she asked. She was well aware that the girls were drugless at the moment.
"Nicks apartment since he lives on his own it'll be easier." Michelle explained.
"His apartment? How old are you Nick?"
Nick sighed, "I'm really ******** sick of that question. I'm twenty."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Kevin didn't say anything.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Nick pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex he lived in, "Alrighty we're here." Everyone filed out of the car and began to follow Nick inside.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games