Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm
The girls all stood up at once. "We. Need. Food. NOW!" they yelled. they quickly jumped off Kevin and ran into the kitchen, Nick close behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Kevin got to his feet, glad to be out from under them.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:45 pm
"Why is there no food in here!?" Natasha screamed.
Nick pushed Natasha out of the way, "There is totally food in here! You just aren't looking hard enough!"
"Find it then!" Michelle yelled stomping her foot on the ground.
Ashley kicked a cabnit door open slightly. Eyeing a bright orange bag she squeed in joy, "Cheesey poofs!" Ashley grabbed the bag and darted out of the kitchen, having no intentions of sharing her treasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm
Kevin sighed silently as he watched.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 pm
the others chased Ashley out of the kitchen, "FOOD!" they screamed at their target. Natasha lept at Ashley, taking her to the ground. Michelle grabbed the bag and quickly went to Nick's bedroom. Nick ran after her, locking the door behind them.

"aww, sad." Ashley and Natasha whined. Natasha looked at Ashley for a second, "So wanna make out?" she asked. All Ashley did in response was laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:09 pm
Kevin sat on the couch silently, looking away from them under the guise of looking for the remote, not knowing what to say or do.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 pm
Ashley stopped her giggleingand looked at the door. "What are they doing in there? it's been too long for them to have just been eating..." she said looking at the door.
Natasha laughed loudly at Ashley's comment. "What do you think they're doing?
"I don't know... that's why I asked, duh!"
Natasha put her face in her hand, "Each other."
"Wha?"
"Geez, they're having sex Ash."
Ashley turned bright red, "oh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Kev's face went red as well as he continued looking for the remote.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:54 pm
Natasha was struck with a brilliant idea-- she went to Michelle's bag and took out a video camera. She giggled all the way to the door. "Good thing the locks totally broken!" she said as she turned on the camera. Natasha kicked the door open "Say 'Hi Youtubers!'" she cackled.
Michelle shrieked, "Tasha get out of here and turn off that camera! I swear I'll kick your a** so hard!"
Nick reached over and grabbed his alarm clock, hurrling it in Natasha's direction.
Natasha yelped and quickly shut the door, "Well somebody has their panties in a bunch, it was just a joke!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:56 pm
Kevin was starting to wonder just why he agreed to come along as he found the remote, trying to be as much of a fly on the wall as possible.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:14 pm
Ashley looked to the door once more, she got up from the floor and knocked, "Shelly?... uh...Nick? What's going on?" she opened the door and quickly covered her face when she saw the two half dressed. "Oh... wow, I thought Tasha was just joking..." she said nervously.
Nick scowled, "Okay, time for 'Shell'ys' friends to go home." he stated flatly.
"Aww, but it's so late now!" Natasha explained as she pointed out the window.
Ashley turned and looked out, "s**t, it really is late! None of us our in any condition to go out on our own..."
Natasha formed a smile, "Ash's right you know!" she went to the living room and grabbed Kevin, "I seriously doubt you'd find your way home safely in this nieborhood!" she said mostly to herself as she dragged Kevin Back to Nick's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm
Kevin made sure not to look at Shelly and Nick as he was dragged into the room, "I-I'm sure I could f-find my way..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 pm
"Nope!" Natasha pushed Kevin into the room with all her might. "No one's going anywhere!"
Ashley claped her hands happily, "Whee! Slumber party!" she grabbed Natasha's arm and ran to the bed, the both jumped on it; as well as poor Michelle and Nick. "We havn't had any sllepovers in weeks!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:48 pm
Kevin stood off to the side, still holding the remote, having forgotten he had grabbed it.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 pm
Nick and Michelle where lying on the bed, fully aware that there was no way of convincing their friends to leave at this point. "Alright, alright" Nick finally said, "You guys can stay."

"Yay!" both Natasha and Ashley exclaimed, they then perceeded to whip out their cell phones and dial their homes. After texting quick messages to their authority figures, the phones where put away and smiles where on each girls face. "There, and now we even have explinations on why we not only were out all day, but also not comming home tonight."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games