Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 1 Total: 15 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm
((OOC: sorry about the delay ... phone call))

*Looks at Psyzapp* A vampire, you say ... I'm afraid I've no experience with them first hand, only that what I've heard about. *he looks over at Black and reaches for his hand* Nice to meet you, Black. I am Officer Dougherty.

EDIT: Heh heh heh ... appears that I've got a 15 up there. Is this one a winner too? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
Ignored...

Nobody would ignore my parents, the Overlord and First Lady of the Asura kingdom in Makai... since power is only made possible through power.

Tho I'm not sure how many fusions they did to become the strongest... stare  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 1, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
*lifts an eyebrow at Showa*
I think you need to put more emphasis on "peasants". You're not quite convincing enough.

*drinks the rest of his shirley temple and pops a cherry into his mouth, almost choking on it as Psyzapp screams at him*

*cough cough* er... *cough* I uh.. *cough*

*takes his glass and spits the cherry out into it*
erm.... well, being that I wasn't really around for that whole fiasco, I can't really say one way or the other how that actually went...

*sinks down a little behind the bar*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:51 pm
hello Officer.. I ws just offering my services to the madame here to prevent avents like last night from happening again...*gestures to Icy on the couch*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*lifts an eyebrow at Showa*
I think you need to put more emphasis on "peasants". You're not quite convincing enough.

*drinks the rest of his shirley temple and pops a cherry into his mouth, almost choking on it as Psyzapp screams at him*

*cough cough* er... *cough* I uh.. *cough*

*takes his glass and spits the cherry out into it*
erm.... well, being that I wasn't really around for that whole fiasco, I can't really say one way or the other how that actually went...

*sinks down a little behind the bar*
I suppose I should have said I was a princess sooner?

Tho I'm none too ladylike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm
* listens to kanjite speak * (not another princess.....) *pushes memories back*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 pm
Eh, I gave up the privilege of becoming queen to my sister Asuka... does that sound like something a spoiled brat would do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm
*She calms down and speaks to Black.* Is it possible for me to think about your proposal and weigh my options? sweatdrop I do see the value of having your protection but I would really like to ask the ladies. They are what makes this place what it is and I'd like to hear what they have to say about it.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 15 Total: 19 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:07 pm
@ Black: Yeah, I heard through the grapevine of an incident happening here last night. Psyzapp's establishment is already under watch with the GGG Police Force, and myself personally. So what sort of protection services are you offering for my girl here? *he glances over at Psyzapp, still concerned about her possible concussion*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 1, 6, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 pm
Last night? wait... so Icy is just -now- entering into a coma in this reality? confused

As for being a princess, I'm not sure that will garner you much attention here no matter what, Showa.... except from maybe Ryzan stare

Does Ryzan live here in this reality as well?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 pm
yes you may think about it as much as you want. for just like I said once you accept it is sealed...* turns to Officer Dougherty* Im sure you are a fine officer of the law...But there are things that go bump in the night that would make you cry like an infant...I am offering my centuries of experience in these matters. to protect those I am bound to and those surrounding them. I once met a mage who taught me the elements, and through years of studying I finally mastered them. * lets fire creep down around his arm and plays with the flame while still conversing*  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 4, 2, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:18 pm
You've lived millennia but only have centuries of experience?
*sneers*
Looks like someone was slacking.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm
*She raises her eyebrows and gets distressed hearing Ryzan mentioned and remembering how furious he was. She contemplates going down to see how he is doing today but then isn't sure if she should suddenly leave the bar with everyone here.* TES…could you please make me a double manhattan…sweet…2 cherries?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:23 pm
*turns towards the elf fed up now* Listen whelp..most of your species werent even thought of yet..still in the drawing books so to say...so dont try to jest with me about my years...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm
I don't even know what species I am, as my parents went through countless mergers sacrificing self for lifespan and power.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games