Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 20-sided dice: 8, 7, 11, 1, 6 Total: 33 (5-100)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:36 pm
Heh ... I have some experience with so-called spirits, therefore I am not afraid of the dark. Even so, I am well aware of unseen forces that I do not understand. *he goes over to Psyzapp* M'dear, yes it is wise for you to discuss this with your MW ladies. Maybe they can offer some insight to all of this and help you decide what to do here. *notices the tension building between Black and TES* Alright you two. You obviously have differences of opinions here. I strongly suggest you keep them at bay whilst in the company of us Humans. Do you understand! mad

((thank you Psyzapp!))

EDIT: Oops! Wrong dice ... stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 pm
*Faunt twists and turns in his sleep. He wakes up fast and alert after hearing Icy scream his name in his dream. The ice tree outside starts to pulsate and cracks open and blooms out so Faunt may get out. Faunt floats down out of his tree and gently touch the ground. The ice tree closes up and seals its self. Neve barely gets out before the tree finishes. He slowly makes his way back to the bar and silently float into and over to Icy. He looks at Icy still laying there, he notices the frozen tear still on her forehead. He sits next to her and tries to rest as his dream last night kept him up.*  

Faunt Ix

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 pm
Kanjite Knight
I don't even know what species I am, as my parents went through countless mergers sacrificing self for lifespan and power.
Grr... last post on the previous page...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 pm
*walks to the bar and pours himself a brandy double. watches Faunt glide over to Icy and crosses over to him* Brother...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 6, 6, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm
tch... of course it would be alcoholic...
*reaches under the bar and pulls out the cocktail book, flipping through the pages to figure out what he's supposed to do*

Manhattan... Manhattan..... ah! Here we go... wait a minute. There's like 6 different Manhattans in here gonk

*gets down a cocktail glass and smirks at BlackR's comments*
Whelp... that's a good one. I had been wondering if you were simply referring to being older than me specifically or my race... I see now you meant my race.

*starts looking around for sweet vermouth while continuing to speak with Black*
Now... if this world bears any semblance to mine, it would be well known that elves were one of the first races to be created, along with dwarves. Vampirism being more of a disease than a race... *takes down a bottle of vermouth and sets it next to the cocktail glass, then looks for the bourbon* ... it requires there to already be an existing race to infect. You appear to have once been a human, and humans, at least in my world, came long after the elves.

*holds up a bottle of a light brown liquid and looks over at Psyzapp*
Is this bourbon?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm
*looks over his shoulder at TES* you cant believe everything you learn about in school...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 pm
Brandy Manhattan! stressed *she shoves him over with her hip.* Pay close attention here TES! mad *She takes a lowball glass, fills it with ice, pours sweet vermouth and brandy in equal portions, gets out the cherries, pours some of the juice in and plops 2 cherries into it. She stirs slightly with a stir stick and proceeds to take a large drink while listening to TES continue.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Well, I have to leave now. -fades out-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 1, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm
*sets the bottle down and gets out of Psyzapp's way. He looks up for a moment and blinks a few times at what Black had to say*
They teach that in school? Interesting....

*watches as Psyzapp fixes her own drink*
As I said BlackR, I am not from this world so the order of creation may be vastly different. Actually, in my world, the oldest and original vampire is... or rather -was-, a dark elf... so you'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you about being around during my race's creation.

*looks at Psyzapp and points at the bottle he took down*
So... no bourbon?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm
BRANDY! stressed *She looks at TES* I would think you know me well enough to be able to fix me a drink! rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm
uh huh...* turns to Psyzapp* do you mind..is there somewhere I can rest...I think Im going to need it later..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm
*unsure she is able to completely trust this vampire yet she contemplates the various rooms she has hidden in her secret entrance and tries to think of the best place for him to rest without Ryzan or herself being in any danger.* Ahhhh…there is a sofa in my office. *she points toward the door to her office.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm
pft... like I pay enough attention to what you drink to know anything about it.
*grabs the bottle he took down and tilts it back to get a better look at it*
Alcohol is pretty much all the same to me...

*replaces the bottle where he found it and makes another shirley temple*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:09 pm
Thank you...*flits into the office before anyone can say anything else and falls asleep*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 4, 2, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:12 pm
wait a minute... there's a sofa in there? Why didn't I notice that the other week during the drinking competition? stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games