Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:58 pm
"You admitted your interests to them, though, didn't you?" Kevin pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 pm
Ashley let her arms fall to her sides, "Only after all the lies were starting to surface." she stated sadly. "If I hadn't run into them today, I probably wouldn't have told them at all." Ashley just stared at her feet.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:07 pm
"Hey, don't worry about it. At least now they know, and you can maybe make a friendship based on truths, right?" Kevin said, starting to make a move to touch her, then stopping himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm
"I'm not sure Kevin, We've been so awful to eachother all this time. I don't know if we'll ever be able to really trust eachother, not to mention we admittede to full on hating eachother." Ashley took a step back, thinking that, perhaps, things were getting a tad too personal.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:14 pm
"Well... there's always a chance, right?" Kevin said, looking away a bit, not really sure what else to say or do in the current situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 pm
Ashley just turned around, "Yeah, I guess so." she said as she began to walk away. She furrowed her brow on her way back to the room, 'He never makes the first move! Ugh! Maybe he doesn't even like me at all! I'm such an idiot!' she mentally screamed at herself. Ashley slammed open the door and flopped back onto the bed. She muffled a few unintelligible things into the mattress.
Natasha looked down at Ashley confused, "What was that about?" she inquired, genuinely concerned about the poor little bat.
Michelle leaned in closer to Ashley, "Yeah, what's got you so upset?"
Ashley mumbled a few more words into the mattress.
"What?" both girls asked, leaning in closer to Ashley's head as to try and make out her cryptic message.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:28 pm
Kevin winced as the door slammed open, wondering if he had said something wrong... again...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm
Ashley shot back up, "I said 'I'm an stupid idiot who could only dream of having an actually nice guy like me!' Where do I get off even considering it after all I've done and said at school?!" she whailed in turmoil, letting herself fall back forward on the bed once more.
"Oh come now, you havn't been THAT bad..." Natasha said putting her hand on Ashley's back.
"No, she was horrible. We've all been horrible. The only reason anyone like either of us is because they know us outside of the school's walls. Ashley hasn't been that lucky." Michelle stated matter of factly. She pulled Ashley towards her and gave her a hug, "But if you take the chance to show people who you really are, they will like you." Michelle patted her friends head and smiled, it was nice actually being able to be real with the girl for once.
Nick sat at the head of the bed, mostly trying to stay out of the girls way, however, he did like where this seemed to be heading.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Kevin looked down at his feet and sat on the couch, able to clearly hear what they were saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:17 pm
Nick smiled at the hugging females in his bed, "Yes, take comfort in her warm embrace! Michelle truely loves you Ashley, how about giving her a nice kiss in thanks of her affections?" he joked.
Michelle glared at her boyfirend, "Shut up or get out!" she yelled.
Natasha grabbed Nick's armand pulled him off the bed, "I understand we messed up you intimate time, but don't mock the situation! Try a cold shower before comming back to bed!" she pushed Nick out of the room. she slammed the door shut.
Nick chuckled a bit, "I may have overplayed my hand just a wee bit there..." he turned and saw Kevin, "isn't that a sad face, and here I thought you were the only one who didn't pertake in the downer." he said to Kevin, now upset to have been kicked out of his own room. 'Not to say I didn't deserve it for the comment...'  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Kevin looked up at Nick, "Huh? Oh, uhh..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Nick sat on his couch and leaned his head back. "Ashley likes you ya know." he said to the celing. "You might want to do something about that. Though, you may want to wait till morning, since the girls are finally sobering up they'll probably end up passing out before we get a chance to go back in." Nick eplained looking at Kevin out of the corner of his eye.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Kevin sighed, "I know... I just got out of another relationship, though, that didn't end too well, and... well, it's complicated..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 pm
Nick put his hand on his head, "Have you at least acknowledged that you like her? You know, by telling her? Or anything?" he questioned , it may not really be his business, but it was effecting him, he figured it was justified that he jump in.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:01 pm
"Well... uhh... not, umm, exactly..." Kevin said meekly, rubbing the back of his neck.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games