Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 6, 4, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm
"A bit far" would be taking Icy for another coma waltz without my clothes. This is nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm
*She drinks the rest of her Manhattan.* FINE THEN! *she goes up to TES and holds out her hand.* Hand over the keys. evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm
*snickers* That waltz WAS funny! *goes behind the bar to make a vodka & cranberry juice* So, TES, are you dressed up for the new game? xd  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 3, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 pm
Keys? What keys?
*reaches into his pocket and pulls out the MW keys, holding them up just out of Psyzapp's reach*
You mean these keys? twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 pm
You give me those keys or I'll make you sorry. evil  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 1, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm
Make me sorry? Weren't you just begging for my protection just a moment ago?
*jingles the keys*

Something about a big scary vampire in your office...
*twirls them around on his index finger*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:57 pm
*Faunt looks up at the two fighting over the keys and sighs. He then looks back Icy.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm
*Reaches up, yanks him by his ear and pulls his ear as close to her lips as possible so he feels her breath. She whispers to him.* You gonna give it up or shall we TEST out those shackles? twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 6, 1, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Dosib uoi'nota!
*shrieks in pain at being grabbed so roughly by the ear and immediately drops the keys*
You can have your stupid keys, just let go gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Dos zhaun alur taga ulu kor uns'aa Quortek. *She lets go, picks up her keys and glares at him.* STUBBORN ELF! evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm
*As Icy is searching for answers to what she is feeling, Raela takes hold of her by the shoulders again to make her look at her. Why is it so hard to believe that you are destined for things beyond this human form? What you are feeling, experiencing, is real. You are still attuned to your body, and you are feeling what is happening to it as of right now. So this, this is happening right now? FAUNT is actually kissing me? Icy blushes and runs her fingertips softly across her lips then shakes her head and whirls on Raela. NO! This is a trick! You're just doing this to make me relinquish myself over to you! Raela takes Icy by the chin and pulls her close until they are nose to nose. THIS is no dream, desire, or whatever excuse you try to come up with. YOU have the power to wake yourself up from this. YOU have the power to let your dormant Goddess side awaken and free you from all your mortal ailments. Why must you fight this so? Why do you resist your birthright? HA!!! You think being the Goddess of chaos and destruction, tyranny and dictatorship is the life I want?! That I'd choose?! I do not wish harm on ANY of my friends. Choosing the life you paint before me means that I can have no mortal friends. Means that I am to become their conqueror and master. I would never chose to live such a life so why would I do such a thing to them? Wrenching away from Raela, Icy turns back to the images before her. To choose a life like that, to make the world my mortal enemy and conquest, would mean that I'd have to adapt a stand alone complex. I, I don't want to be alone. I- Before Icy could finish her last statement, the cool, comforting feeling on her lips disappear, as well as the cooling sensation on the back of her neck. A bit scared, Icy looks at the images again, and sees Faunt pulling back and looking deep in her eyes. After a moment, he pulls away and leaves, after folding her arms across her. Alarmed, and not wanting to be left alone, Icy reaches out instinctively towards the image, trying desperately to communicate. WAIT! Come back! Please! Don't leave me! I'm here! I felt you! Icy runs towards the image of Faunt fading away, knowing it's fruitless and there is no way he can hear her. Furious, frustrated and at her wits end, Icy whirls on Raela and grabs her by the arms forcibly, bringing them back nose to nose. Tell me what you meant by me being able to see and feel what's happening to my body? How's this possible and can I move my limbs? Icy tightens her grip on Raelas arms. You better tell me something and tell me something now! At first, Raela looks appalled and slightly afraid, then, her lips spread in a heinous smile and that menacing yet charming chuckle rumbles low in her throat. Really, my dear Reign? Do you think that threatening me and "roughing" me up a little is going to get you answers? Raela sneers at Icy and rips her arms from her grip, almost knocking Icy down in the process. How many times do I have to tell you that I am here for you and only you?! I am here to help you, dammit, and nothing else. Do you think I enjoy watching you suffer like this? Like some lowly inept mortal, blubbering about? This pains me more than you'll ever know! I am trying to show you the path. YOU are the only one that can walk it. THIS is your destiny. Why must you fear it so? Unable to take anymore, Raela backs away, shaking her head. Maybe a couple of days trapped here without knowledge or companionship will show you just how horrid it is to be a helpless mortal. With that, Raela disappears in a rush of icy blue flames. Shocked, vulnerable and confused as ever, Icy just lays down and weeps. After what seems like hours, Icy is all cried out and lays on her back, staring into the deep, dark recesses of her mind, still not believing what she is seeing. With sleep evading her, Icy sits up and tries to recall what Raela said to her earlier about knowing and feeling the things that go on around her comatose body. Too distraught, Icys mind is a whirlwind of thoughts. And then, a familiar cold sensation hits her. Faunt. He must be back. OH! Why can't I scream out?! ........well, dummy, if you could scream out then you wouldn't be in this freaking coma, now would you?! stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm
*She decides she better call it an early night and try to find some sort of "vampire" protection so she can sleep. She goes into her office, carefully looks to make sure the vampire is sleeping and quickly pulls the proper book and disappears into the secret passage.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 3, 2 Total: 10 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:17 pm
*winces and rubs his tender ear*
With how much you haven't been acting like yourself lately, with Officer Loverboy hanging around, leaving me in charge for the day, and cowering at vampires, I figured maybe you had gone soft on me.

*coddles his ear and watches Psyzapp leave*
tch... fine. Ignore me stare
*goes behind the bar to get some ice*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm
-appears out of nowhere-

Greetings, peasants.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 6, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm
Much better, Showa. Just turn your nose up at us when you say it next time and you'll have it down perfectly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games