Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:06 pm
"Hmm, you think maybe that's the problem?" Nick asked giving Kevin an annoyed look, "Sounds to me like she's pretty much thrown herself at you, and you havn't done anything to let her know you have feelings for her..." Nickgave a short pause before continueing, "Whether or not you want to wait before getting another girlfriend, or how your other relationship ended... it's bull s**t that you're leaving ashley hanging like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Kevin was silent for a moment, then he sighed, "Your right... I'll... I'll tell her first thing in the morning, I guess..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:23 pm
Michelle woke up next to Ashley, She saw Natasha on the other side of the pink bat. "What time is it...?" she wondered aloud while rubbing her head. She looked for a clock and saw the time. "Wake...up... come on. We have to go to school." she moaned groggily as she tried to shake the other two sleeping girls awake.
Ashley turned over, "Shut up, my head hurts! Just let me sleep." as she turned over she bumped into Natasha, "Go awaaaay! uuuuugh!" she whined pulling the covers over her head.
Natasha shook herself awake "Damn I do not want to go to school today-- too bad I don't have an extra day left to miss... you wouldn't happen to have anymore than one spare uniform here would you Shell?" she asked forcing herself out of bed.
Michelle already had them out, "Get dressed quickly please." quickly pushing Ashley out of the bed, she chuckled slightly at the loud thump she made as she hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Kevin woke up with a yawn in one of the chairs. Despite having just woken up, past the first yawn, Kev didn't really seem tired at all.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Nick woke up with a yawn and a stretch (cute litty emo kitty he is :3) He pushed himself off the couch and went to check on the girls, "You guys up yet? I'll have to get you to school soon." he knocked on the door as he asked.
"We'll be out in a minute! Geez guys seriously don't understand how beauty works!" Michelle shouted back.
Nick groaned, "Great already rehersing for school..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 pm
Kevin remembered the talk from the previous night.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm
The girls came out of the room with smug looks on their faces. "Happy now?" Michelle asked flipping her hair, which was down for the first times Nick had ever seen, She looked different wearing make-up; more like a smug b***h. Nick didn't like it. Natasha quickly threw her hair in a neat pony tail and clipped her bangs to the side. And while nick didn't find Ashley looked too different, there was a definate change in the way she held herself. The girls just walked to the front door, "Well, you guys ready or what?" they asked snippily.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:46 pm
Kevin, despite having seen at least Natasha both ways, was also a bit shocked with how 180 degree the change was. "Hey, uhh, Ashley? Think we can, err, talk for a sec?" he asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:53 pm
Ashley leered at him, "Yeah sure, whatever." she said sounding uninterested in actually having a conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Kevin pulled himself together and decided to just come out with it, "Ashley, I, err, like you..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 pm
"And I'm suppost to care why? You aren't the only guy interested in me you know. If I don't have time for them, what makes you think you'd be any different?" Ashley asked annoyed. She opened the door and just walked out. 'He couldn't have waited til after school? Would that have really been that hard???' she cursed her horrid luck in her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm
Kevin realized that he would have to swing by and grab his school uniform.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:17 pm
Nick sighed, "Guess we should get going..." he said walking out the door. "Oh, you have to get some clothes don't you?" he asked Kevin.

Michelle and Natasha were already out the door behind Ashley, following like the good little sidekicks they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:19 pm
"Yeah, I can swing by my house on the way there." Kevin said as he followed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm
Nick went out of the house and let it shut behind him (they're always locked from outside the room in most complexes) just following the girls to his car. Once they reached it Nick unlocked the doors so everyone could get in.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games