Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Kirashimu swam through the lake swiftly. He climbed ashore and noticed a nearby Victorygreymon who seemed like he was protecting something. What could he be guarding? Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter, he thought to himself. He saw his Sinduramon fly down from the sky, holding a paper in her mouth. She handed it to him; the note read, "A great danger is headed for us and we need all the help we can get. Please find the other nine Devas to help fight it. One of them should be at Dragon Eye Lake, I'll fill you in on the locations when I find them." Kirashimu replied to his Sinduramon, "Thanks!" He held up his digivice and materialized his other two Devas, Caturamon and Makuramon, out to aid him in his search.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:26 pm
(Enter Draco and Recca the Agunimon)

Draco was the first to arrive on the scene for the Spirits. He was an Alexanderian type of leader, always leading the men into battle. He smiled as he stood out along the lake shore, looking out to the center of the lake, where VictoryGreymon stood. "Well I know where we have to go."

Recca stood next to him. "Draco, this doesn't seem like a fair fight we we join. I would rather let the men have their chance while we watch." Draco growled at his digimon. "Fine... but we are leading them into a battle at some point." He promised.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm
(Enter Dax and unknown digimon in digivice)
Dax was hiding in the trees by the lake. Two people here that he was unfamiliar with.
Wait....
That was Draco. He was pretty much the top dog of the Spirits.
He growled. He was so tempted to send out his digimon right then and there to ambush Draco.
But then he stopped.
Draco was his friend! He dna'd with his Valdurmon! He couldn't possibly fight him!
No. He had to keep his emotions out of the way.
Draco was the enemy.
He knelt there and just waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Kaizer's Mission

Kaizer arrived after he was given the order. While he walked around he spotted a Victory Greymon. What is a Victory Greymon doing here.I have no idea but first lets go and find Draco.Lets go Emperor Greymon. Kaizer ran out looking until he finally spotted Draco. Sir what is the order.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm
Draco turned to face the few man to show up. "Ah Kaizer. Good you are the first here. Simply put Victory Greymon is the guardian of the DigiMemory. Don't look so surprised. Anything ancient with powers has a guardian of sorts. In this case it is VictoryGreymon. We must defeat him and any challenge to poses to us to be worthy of the Memory, or else it is useless." Draco explained, "I am going to stay here and make sure we all know what we are doing. You can head on out if you want, but wait a bit as see what he does, and maybe for some backup, you don't want to be left out there alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm
User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
[ Claire Jones || Royal Knights ||Digimon: UlforceVeedramon ]

-----Claire made it to the lake and looked around. She saw someone that had been in the Royal Knights headquarters, and walked over to him. "Hey, umm...sorry I don't know your name. Mine's Claire, by the way." She looked over to where the boy was looking and saw some people and their digimon, standing in front of what looked like a VictoryGreymon. Nice...this just keeps on getting better and better. She thought to herself, while waiting for the boy she had spoken to to respond.

-------========OOC========-------
----
-------========OOC========-------

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm
Jax hides in the trees and puts out Candlemon's flame with a damp towel. He spots the Victory Greymon, and whispers to Candlemon.
"His flames are much more powerful than yours. We need to be careful in getting the the digimemory."

Candlemon nods silently.

They skulk off to the side to get a better view.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm
"Shh." Dax commanded, pulling her into the trees.
"Keep on you're toes." He whispered.
He had a plan. He would let the spirits get their butts kicked and weaken VictoryGreymon and then he would attack.
Or he could kick all their butts.
"I'm Dax, by the way' He whispered.  

City in Slumber

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Kirashimu looked at the people coming, puzzled. He has to search for the Devas, but why are they here? Could it possibly be what that Victory Greymon may be guarding? Who could tell for sure, all he knew is that he needed to figure out their motives. He decided to wait it out and lie low for a bit, as he hid behind some shrubbery examining the area. He had to think of where this Deva might be, the spot that attracted his attention was right smack in the middle of the lake, the island in the center that gives the lake its name. However, if he ran for it, his cover would be blown. In the end, he decided to eavesdrop on the groups to find out their motives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:42 pm
Lance enters Dragon Eye Lake .
Lance goes in front of Victorygreymon.''Victorygreymon I challenge you to a duel of power.Zero lets fight.''''Yes sir.''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Dax facepalmed.
What was Lance doing!? This could ruin everything! Ugh!
He was definitely gonna chew Lance out later.
He decided to stay and keep watch and give Lance back up if things turned bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm
''I forgot to introduce myself I am Lance Shadow Blade and this is your end.''Zero heads for the sky to find sunlight. ''Sir the clouds are blocking the sun sir.''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm
Jax gapes at how Lance strode in front of Victory Greymon and challenged him.
"Candlemon, digivolve quietly. We need Boltmon"
Candlemon nods and is instantly wrapped in ribbons of light. He emerges in his mega level, and kneels down.
"We need to back him up"
"Yeah let's go"
They run to the very fringe of the trees and prepares to intervene.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm
Lances mind is focasing on beating Victorygreymon,but forgets he has allies.''Zero keep him distracted while I find his weakness.''''Sir we have all.''''Not now Zero!''  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:48 pm
(Scarlet Samurai And Hisyarumon enter)

When the Scarlet Samurai and Hisyarumon came upon the lake they noticed both teams had arrive already. "Perfect for us, Hisyarumon.. We can let them try to obtain the Memory and take it before they do harm to this world... Nut we need to stay out of sight from them until then, got it?" "Yes Lord Scarlet." The Scarlet Samurai and Hisyarumon kept up high and watched.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games