Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandloves

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Good afternoon, everyone! My name is XxLoveLikeWinterxX. I am 17 years of age and live in the San Joaquin Valley in California.
I love nature, flowers, plants, and especially love fruit. Grapes, figs, apples, kiwis, I eat them voraciously! My favorite band is AFI, which I am listening to as I type this. I tend to get very bleary-eyed when I'm bored. I'm incapable of keeping a straight face, let alone THINK straight. 3nodding
I'm a pseudo-machanic during nights, a high schooler during day, and a good friend always. I am bisexual and have immense crushes on Jade Puget and Gavin Rossdale (before he shaved his head and married that Stefani chick). I love creating ideas for evolving items. My creativity and good humor definitely seperate me from the crowd of people thrown into banality.

God, I talk a lot! And thank you to Muskratio, who invited me to join. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:38 pm
I am called by many names. Mainly Zelda, Arxym, Manah, Zel, Zelly, Lady, and 'PEACHY-KINS'.
I love webcomics and photography, and....obviously...video games. sweatdrop I've been on Gaia since 05, and my avatar hasn't had her elf ears removed for an extended ammount of time since December of the same year. biggrin  

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

coldheartedangel

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:10 pm
Wow Tio has been on a spree again xD

Welcome to all of you <3

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:38 am
OO OO! I'M NEW!!

My name is Kazuma but yall can call me Kazy. My hair is kinda greasy right now because I need to wash my pillowcases and bed coverings but I just havent gotten around to it though I could probably be doing it now but I'm most likely not going to. I was born on all hallows eve in 1994 so I'm only 14 as of now but soon I will be 15. YAY!!!

Honk if you luv mah siggy biggrin  

Kazy-kins

HaveToPeeBRB

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm
" Yeah, so I am Cabbages and Kings.
-nudges username-
You can call me basically whatever you want, just be sure I can tell that you're talking to me. "

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:22 pm
You've been known to obsess over the future,

[[Every Saint has a past....]]

Welcome to the Guild!

[[Every Sinner has a future...]]
do you think you'll get away from the past?

Violette PureHeart

Liberal Smoker

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100

jadeleaf441644

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Hello, I'm Jade. I love basically everything, and all animals. And sugar... >.> <.< >.> And tea parties. 3nodding On the subject of where I live... hm... somewhere with annoying weather. xd Wonderful to meet everyone. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:11 pm
Holla!

My name is May and I'm turning 16 this coming May 31...  

eyramhaye

ElDot

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:19 pm
Hey everyone, welcome to the guild. =D  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm
i've been on suites for a while but don't think i've ever introduced my self on here

well i'm phoenix i'm almost 15 xd and live in Seattle, WA???

And oh yeah I'm addicted to SUGAR and anything sweet... especially ice cream!!!!  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:27 pm
Hey Everyone! xd

My name's Sachiko. I'm a 21yr old Japanese chick living in Southern California. I'm in college going for a BS degree in Biology. I'm planning on transferring to Waseda University in Tokyo,Japan so I can become a Dermatologist in the future. I work at BandaiAmerica as Game Producer/Tester. I'm a hardcore gamer. @_@ I love shopping, partying, karaoke, and manga/anime. My idol is Ayumi Hamasaki. heart I like meeting new people so feel free to contact me. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:29 pm
Welcome, darling!

Please remove all seriousness at the door. You won't be needing it here.

Den Dristige Djevelen

Lestelle

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 pm
Hey kids.
c:
I tend to say that a lot when I enter threads, so even if you're older than me, get used to it.
Anywho, you can call me Lesty, Estelly, Lest, whatever. Heck--I just might even respond to Booger. I'm 17 and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I like anime and manga, video games, reading, writing, and making avis (although mainly on Tektek since I don't have many items to work with). And I love making new friends!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:37 pm
Greetings! 4laugh
Welcome to the land of cookies, innuendos, and awesome.

Den Dristige Djevelen

Vivid Grey

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:29 pm
Hello, I'm Vivid Grey, and I'm new to The Suites and Gaia Online... I love HP (no, not the sauce or computer company! scream ), I also like video games (Sims 2 FTW!), music is what I listen to and not parents shouting at me, cuz well, they don't get me stare .

And I'm not saying I'm a kid either, I'm an adult but without a job and still at college so I can't afford to move out.. stressed

If anyone wants to be my friend and chat sometime, I wouldn't say no to!
I can talk about almost anything, sans sports or cars... or barbie dolls - cuz they're horrid and is not what I talk about on daily basis.. lol

So anyway!
To sum up this post (though I hate summarising!): I'm Vivid Grey, new to GO and Suites; love HP, music, Sims 2 and hate parents telling me what to do.

Thanks for reading and thanks to Muskratio for accepting me to this beautiful guild. I hear he's quite the celebrity here? smile

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games