Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soft shock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:54 am
huh.... I never did this. whee

Teehee. My name is Tansy
Here's a pic
User Image
(me on right)
I am 12 years old but that doesn't mean that I don't know what I am talking about and you have to disregard my opinion. I live in Massachusetts in maybe the crappiest town In existence stare
I have nine pets whic consist of;
Three goats, Rosita (sonen), Spirit (sonen) and Zeppo (alpine)
Two dogs, Missy (shiba inu mix) and Myrtle (shih tzu)
Two fish, Bubbles, Taco and Numair (two goldfish and a betta(taco))
One cat, Stella (american short hair)
One rabbit, Tags (i dunno)
And a Hedgehog, Auggie (african pygmy)
My favorite animal is the NARWHAL
And yes I very well may post that randomly on your profile xd

Though I am only twelve I know my animals.
I volunteer at a cat shelter on saturdays
and I intern at an iguana reserve in Belize
I have always wanted to go to go to Australia
I am homeschool
My all time favorite band is Angels & Airwaves
I love animals
Jane Goodall is my idol.
So yeah. I may be twelve but please don't say, " Oh you couldn't know anything about this because YOU'RE only twelve."
That really pisses me off
I maybe you but that doesn't mean I don't know anything. So psshhhh talk2hand
Anyways. whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 am
HiHi
My name is Robin
I am in my 40's
I live in Maine
I have five dogs/ Suzie-blacklab mix, Maximillian-mini schnauzer, Joey-mini schnauzer, Bellemere-mini schnauzer, Jewel-mini scnauzer, two cats-Lucky and Baby Kitty
My favorite band is Linkin Park
My favorite author is Stephen King
My favorite movie is- I dunno I like the Turner Classic Movie channel  

schnauzers4Robin

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CallersCharm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:25 am
Hi I'm new here O.o
My name is Marissa
I am 17
I just moved to Kentucky from Spain
I have dog a cat and a siberian chipmunk
AAAAaaaand thats it ._.;

Just kidding I forgot pics ahaha...

User Image

User Image

Now thats it...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 pm
Hi
My name is Diliana, but you can call me Avrora of Nuriko (my otter nickname)
I live in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I hat a male cat - Stypi - black and whiteр haft persian.

Her`s a picture&

User Image  

The Vampire Avrora

Jess Hale

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am
Hey my names Jess I realy love all kinds of animals realy. I'm 17 and have 5 cated, 1 dog, and 1 pigen. Well thats realy all i want you to know about me if you want to find out message me and i'll tell you. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 am
Hi, the names Sam. & I live in NY (either LI or upstate). I'm an artist, photographer & filming event documenteries (wildlife, faires, cultures). Me & my folks are really big nature & wildlife lovers, we have rescued many animals & trees.

We rescue trees & plants that were being discarded or abandoned left to die & nurse them back to health. Our lot is now covered with them! We also help out the wildlife- injured, abandoned, homeless, thirsty or hungry...we do our best to make their lives a bit easier.

Currently we own 5 pets: Molly, a tuxedo cat who was rescued from the streets when she was still drinking milk. Conchita, a white fronted Ionis parrot who was saved by a animal abusive family under horrible conditions. Juno, belived to be a golden retriever/siberian husky mix (he looks like a collie) was saved from the misery of being a junk yard dog. Balto, a siberian husky/alaskan malamute mix & Tatsu, a chinese water dragon. I want a cow someday! LOL  

Shinseimori

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sparrow-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 pm
Hola, I'm not really new but I've been inactive for awhile so I'll (re)post an intro:

*bows* Sparrow, 27... I live and work with all sorts of animals, mostly pets/exotic pets of ALL types but also some wild/farm creatures.

I'm most familiar with dogs, cats, rodents and their like of all sorts (mice, rats, degus, gerbils, chinchillas, guinea pigs, rabbits), ferrets, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, birds - from tiny finch to parrots, doves/pigeons, ducks/chickens, reptiles - snakes from reticulated pythons to tiny baby cornsnakes, geckoes, monitor lizards, iguanas, tortoises and turtles. Amphibians: salamanders/newts, frogs of all sorts - from Marine Toads to White's Tree Frogs and African Clawed Frogs, Insects - madagascar hissing cockroach, giant millipedes, and of course, fish.

*laughs* ...that's not a complete list, but it's all I can think of at the moment. Note: I've not personally had all these animals nor would I recommend 'em all as pets... but do I know about them, their behavior and upkeep? Yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:38 am
i am not new here, but here is my intro:
Mager info:

The names HippieLover255, but call me Angelia.
I'm at northern maine, and i have 3 dogs. Pete (beagle) Dasiy (beagel) and Tinkerbelle (westie)
I LOVE animals, magic, chocolate pie, and writing books. Did i mention i'm an author?

Just incase you're wondering, I take care of my dogs, because I wrok at home. And we vacation every so and so.

Dislikes:

I hate driving for more then 4 hours, and I hate doing work around the house!

Family Info:
As i said, my name is Angelia. I have one husband named Curt, and we have been married for 20 years, we got married on May 21st, 1989. We have 2 boys, and 2 girls. Lucy, at age 18, Jacob at age 14, William at age 9, and Annabelle at age 6. Yeah, I forgot to say I am 42.

thnx and enjoy!  

Colorful Shadows

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:06 am
Hi, my name is Eileen and I live in the western part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.

I currently have 2 cats. Kyo is a Lillac tipped Siamese mix and is around 8 years old. He is a "Katrina Pet" that we adopted in December 2005. My other cat is a calico mix of sorts. We took her in after my favorite uncle died last November. Smokey is around 3 or 4 years old. Kyo, being the older cat, is quite docile and lazy, compared to Smokey, who is still young at heart and wants to play/fight with Kyo all the time.

I also have a ten gallon fish tank with 3 goldfish in it, so now I can take care of my virtual Gaian aquarium along with my real one!

I used to have a dog, too. Ginger lived to be 15 years old and even though she's been gone for 1-1/2 years, I still miss her. She was a blonde cocker-poodle mix who loved to play with her toys. She needed to have a lot of hair cuts or she would look like a dust mop! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm
My name is Adain and I am the proud owner of two six week old ratlings, Sophi and Talia. I'd have more pets if I could, but my living conditions don't really allow it. I love my rats 'cause they're sniffy and pointy and curious and adorable.  

Adain-chan

Dapper Explorer

sweet sharebear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:02 pm
User ImageHi, my name is Sheri. I live in Wisconsin. I have one dog right now her name is Ruby, she is a Rat Terrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:51 pm
I'm not new, but I forgot to post my intro:
I'm Toku. I'm in my teens. I have two cats: Princess-Rag doll mix, and Fiona-Tabby. I also have two dogs: Sophie- Border Collie, and Mickey- We think he's a rat terrier mixed with snouzer.  

The Orange Knight

Dapper Raider

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Heyyy whtz up?
My name is Kim.Im between 12 and 15 try and figure it out ;D
I have a chihuahua named chew chew awesome name rite? ;D and a thousand fishes =) I had more but my parents gave them all away =(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 pm
xchocolate coated sushix
huh.... I never did this. whee

Teehee. My name is Tansy
Here's a pic
User Image
(me on right)
I am 12 years old but that doesn't mean that I don't know what I am talking about and you have to disregard my opinion. I live in Massachusetts in maybe the crappiest town In existence stare
I have nine pets whic consist of;
Three goats, Rosita (sonen), Spirit (sonen) and Zeppo (alpine)
Two dogs, Missy (shiba inu mix) and Myrtle (shih tzu)
Two fish, Bubbles, Taco and Numair (two goldfish and a betta(taco))
One cat, Stella (american short hair)
One rabbit, Tags (i dunno)
And a Hedgehog, Auggie (african pygmy)
My favorite animal is the NARWHAL
And yes I very well may post that randomly on your profile xd

Though I am only twelve I know my animals.
I volunteer at a cat shelter on saturdays
and I intern at an iguana reserve in Belize
I have always wanted to go to go to Australia
I am homeschool
My all time favorite band is Angels & Airwaves
I love animals
Jane Goodall is my idol.
So yeah. I may be twelve but please don't say, " Oh you couldn't know anything about this because YOU'RE only twelve."
That really pisses me off
I maybe you but that doesn't mean I don't know anything. So psshhhh talk2hand
Anyways. whee

I homechool, live in australia, although if you do visit, SA is very hot, and dry, and the town I live in, I nicknamed it hell, it is red because of iron mine, dry, hot windy lol.
If you don't like spiders, avoid sydney too, it has the good ol' Sydney ufnnel web which will quite happily bit ethrough your nail and kill you if it gets the chance =D
Spiders *Shudder*
Here, you have to be at least 15 before you're allowed ot volunteer for anything, let alonea get a job. I'm one year off unfortunately, I applied for RSPCA, but I'm too young apparently  

An Anaithnid

Thirteenth Seeker

8,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

exemplified

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:51 am
Hey, guys~ I'm Rhea, and I live in California, USA. I'm twelve, but I've been told I'm mature for my age--although it only seems that way on the internet. x3

I don't have any pets, but I'm begging my dad to get a dog. We might get one this summer. I looked on Petfinder.com for local dogs we can adopt, and I want to rescue a one-eyed Boston Terrier named Doesha. I don't mind if she has one eye (I think it's awesome), but I know that probably lowers her chance of getting adopted. :/

Anyways, since I don't have any pets--yet--the reason I'm here is because I'm in love. With animals. I draw animals (I'm best at drawing wolves). I write about animals. (I'm currently writing a book that I hope to publish if/when I finish it. The main characters are all stray dogs. If you'd like to read it or know what it's about, let me know.) I watch TV about animals. (Animal Planet ftw.) I'm obsessed!

I have quite some knowledge about animals, and my family calls me a "walking animal encyclopedia". Not to brag, though. I just don't want to look stupid because I'm twelve. ^^'  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games