Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Good Gods! What do does a girl have to do to get a little assistance here! stressed Maybe we need to start another fire!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm
OOOh, maybe. Then when the boys rush in we grab them! *Sits up and goes to the bar, grabbing a few random bottles* Might as well play with these for a while and see how they tast all mixed up ninja  

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 pm
I'll go get the blow torch! *gets up and goes over to bar to retrieve blow torch. Returns to Iggies with torch in hand* Okay, you pour, I'll light. twisted That'll fix em for leaving us unsupervised! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm
*Pours in large glasses form the first few bottles* Sure will! Pretty fire, fire pretty burning_eyes  

iggies

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm
*peeks in, then quickly flitters off to find Gilda* eek

OOC: lmao! You two are having a good ol' time here! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm
*Proceeds to light first few glasses ablaze* Isn't this cozy? twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Awwwe Faerie you know you want to join us heart

Pretty pretty Psyzapp. I wonder what color the flame will be using this bottle... it taste pretty good  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 pm
Well LETS FIND OUT!!!! No better time than the present xd *hands Iggies an empty pitcher* Here, let's fill this puppy up and see what color flame this turns out to be!
lol  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm
*Fills with random liquids, lights* OOOh its purpleish blue. *Hands another pitcher to Psyzapp to fill and a filled mixed in a tall glass to drink* Want to do the next one?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:53 pm
SURE!!!!! *puts pitcher onto bar and starts randomly pouring all sorts of liquor into it* A little of this…a little of that. A cherry and lemon wedge on top. Let's get one of those paper umbrella thingys… *tosses umbrella into full pitches* and perfecto! Now stand back Iggies. I'm gonna put this thing on "high" to see if I can't make us a mushroom cloud. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 pm
*puts on sunglasses, taking drinks and steps back* Fire away! *hic*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 pm
*Hic* I think I better sit back here *hic* I'll super *hic* vise form here *hic* Good *hic* Stuff  

iggies

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm
*Takes several steps back, double checks to make sure Iggies is safe from harms way, cranks the flame to the "high" dial. As the intense flame engulfs the pitcher a huge green fireball shoots up into the air and the pitcher shatters. Followed then by a black mushroom cloud of smoke.* WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm
*walks in and tries peering thru the black smoke* "What in the world has happened here, Iggies? I guess I should order a Flaming Dr. Pepper if this is theme night...."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 pm
Egads... You trying to light them boys on fire? I don't know how much good they'll be to ya if they're all laid up in the hospital burned to a crisp? *Sighs softly, then yanks a lever on the wall that starts the sprinkler system.* Oy, Brat's not gonna be happy with me... sweatdrop

Hey Jack, where'd them boys get off to, anyways?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games