Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm

*clears thoat* "please excuse my friends comment, she tends to um... not think before she talks..."
"oh my god yggdra! how can youy say that about me of all people?!"
"just give it a rest kaarna and apologize to Aiden and Maria!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 pm

"Y'know what? Don't even bother!" the boy sneered and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.
"Aiden!" Maria cried, running out the door after him. "WAIT!" She grabbed his arm as he rounded the corner. "Stop, Aiden, she didn't mean it." the young woman said, turning him around to face her.
Aiden's eyes welled with tears, but he angrily wiped them away. "It's just she...and then..." he trailed off as his throat closed up.
"I know, little one. I miss Papa, too." she said, hugging him close as her own eyes filled with tears.
Aiden's tears started to flow freely, soaking the front of Maria's shirt. "I-I'm sorry, Mari." he sobbed.
"Shh, shhh, shh. Let's get you cleaned up and then you can have a cookie when we get inside." Maria soothed him, brushing his hair from his face. She carefully removed his arms from around her and held him an arm's length away. His eyes were watery and rimmed with red. She snapped her fingers and he was cleaned up. Maria pulled a mirror from a pocket in her skirt and observed her own visage. A second later, her face was blotch-free.
"C-c'mon. I want a cookie." Aiden said, grabbing her arm and pulling her toward the cafe. Once inside, he walked over to the pastry case and grabbed a cookie out of it, sitting down next to Suki and nibbling on it.

Methodless Madness

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Key couldnt help but listen to the conversation toughfuly, She was very good at that cause of her past works, She then stood up of her chair and walked towards Maria and said in a emotionless tone "You are the owner right?" Her eyes looked soulless but still some darkness within.
Dark sighed, still lying in the floor. He watched carefully at Key standing up.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:42 pm

"Hmm? Oh, yes, I am. I'm Maria Dogwood, by the way. That's my brother Aiden." she said, gesturing to him.

Methodless Madness

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am

walks over to Aiden "hey, im really sorry for what kaarna said. she tends to um... be inconsiderate to the people she um.... likes"
"yggdra, I heard that!! and you dont just say my secrets out lou...." she quickly stopped talking and began to blush "i umm... im just um... im just gonna go sit over here...." she said embarassed as she sat down at a chair in the far backl were no one could look at her
"ya see? she just does stuff with out thinking"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:15 pm

whispers to Aiden "im just going to be up front about this.... she likes you...alot. me and her kind of um.... well she can hear my thoughs and i can here hers. she may seem like a jerk but she means well..."

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:00 pm

"Dogwood?...Its my pleasure to meet you, both of you, Im Key Mishima and that big mut over there is Darkson, I wanted to know, the owner, and...Thanks for the service" She said walking back to her table next to Dark "We are staying a bit longer...this place...brings me memories" she tells dark with her emotionless tone and with her eyes looking directly at Aiden.
"As u pleased miss" Dark said looking at the spoiled girl, the guy from before.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm

"oh, nice to meet you key! would you like any thing else?"

waffles4dinner

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Yin woke up for a brief moment suddenly.

"I'd like pancakes with that, muffin pancakes," and then set his head down as he returned to slumber.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm

umm okay then..." walks over to the pastry case and gets a muffin and then walks to the stove and a pancake appears. grabs a plate and mushes the pancake and muffin together in a crumbly mess "here is you umm... muffin pancake sir"

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Aiden's eyes went wide with shock. "She what? And you two can...how?" he asked, clearly not grasping the subject. He took a deep breath, trying to clear his head. "I think I know her...ah! I'm so stupid. She sat in back of me in history class last year. I think her locker was next to mine, as well." the boy realized.
Maria wasn't surprised. Aiden's handsome and he's already charmed a few girls. Not that he'd notice. He's so oblivious. she thought. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Mishima. And Darkson, of course." she said, smiling at the girl. "Yggdra. I think Yin's asleep, you can toss that away. Oh. And when he's up, no magic. Am I clear?" she asked, her tone stern.
Aiden's face turned hot as he felt Key's stare. He tried to see if she was anything...out of the ordinary. Yet, her true form wasn't unusual to Aiden. There were many like her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:37 am

"well, kaarna and i are brother and sister..... but we only met each other three years ago 'cause our mother hadn't told us the truth about things... and yes, you to did go to school and she had a huge crush on you then but she though that you didnt even notice her....." then looks at Maria"oh crud! I forgot he wasnt magical.... at least he didnt see how i got the pancake... sorry!"

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am

Aiden nodded. "I thought so. She was never very friendly with me, though." he remarked. "Please excuse me." he told the two, walking over by Kaarna. "You...sat behind me in history class last year, didn't you?" he asked, tucking his leg beneath him as he sat down in a chair across from her.
"That's fine," Maria said, "Just be a bit more careful, okay?" The young woman walked behind the counter and pulled out a magazine, flipping to a dog-eared page.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 am

still blushing "oh hey.... yeah, I sat begind you in class and our lockers were next to each other...... yeah and like yggdra said, I like you. that sounds really lame right now coming from me since i was a total jerk... im really sorry. apart form hearing yggdra's thoughts its really hard to think befor i speak.... so how are you?
"oops!" walks over to maria "what are you reading?"

waffles4dinner

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games