Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 am

"Valis happened." she sneered, her vioce full of loathing. "I swear when I find that son of a.... wait, back to Dazeray, it was a shadow dagger. The poison is gone but she lost alot of blood. I can't do anything else but numb the pain until I can build up more energy. Do you know anything about this Crusaders of the Night place? Maybe someone can help there, or they have equipment, or something. Otherwise we might have to resort to takin' her to the hospital, in spite of all the questions that would be raised."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 am

"I don't have the slightest idea where the crusaders place is. After all they don't usually tell the villans where they live." He replied to Atlanta before returning his gaze to Dazeray. "Hmm... I doubt taking her to a hospital is a very good idea, but I haven't got a better idea. Not right now atleast."

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am

"Well, damn, doesn't she tell you anything?" Atlanta sighed. "The hospital is a bit iffy. Well, s**t, there's nothing else, is there?" She carefully picked up Dazeray so as not to shift the dagger. "Is there something we can put her on? Anything that will keep her flat."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 am

"yessss" Christopher said his head pocking through the closed door "if you give us but a moment we shell reteave it for you" he hissed looking at them with bright red demonic eyes

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 am

"Go ahead. Touch anything remotely near her. I dare you." Atlanta said, her eyes dark. "Give me a reason to follow through on my threat. Please. Been wanting to shoot something." she said, glancing down at an ankle holster only barely visible.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 pm

"if you want this hatchling to live, hold your toung child" Christopher hissed annoyed with her, he then digging around in his pockets muttering "oh where is it, must be in my other robe.. but wait. ah! here it is" he muttered and took out a demonic looking spicked fruit "this will speed the healing" he hissed, as the tall hooded faceless thing stood there looking at Dazeray with sighenless eyes

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm

"THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!" Atlanta shouted, setting Dazeray down and knocking the fruit away. She quickly reached down, grabbed the gun, and shot him twice in the gut.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Christopher sighed as he was shot, he then tour open his gut and removed the bullets and tossed them back to her "tempor will only bring you pain child" Christopher said and healed his wound he then picked up the fruit and pocketed it, he then looked at her and sighed, as the hooded thing moved closer to Dazeray

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm

"Do you take me for a fool? That was not to kill you, that was to make me feel better." she said, stepping between the thing and Dazeray and picking her up. "Someone know which way the hospital is? I've personally never needed it before." she said, glancing around at the others.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:16 pm

"go east, then north and finally west" Christopher said taking a bite out of the fruit which seemed to be filled with redish maggots "she said leave it to fate, very well" Christopher mused and walked out of the room, as the hooded death thing stood tall and unmoving looking at Dazeray and Atlanta and it seemed to smile at them

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Atlanta took off at brealneck speed, sensing Kimo behind her. Reaching the hospital she rushed in."WE NEED A MEDIC HERE!" she yelled. As a doctor rushed over with a gurney, she felt Kimo leap onto her shoulder, back in his smaller form. "You'd better not piss me off, cat." she followed the gurney with Dazeray, pushing aside the doctors that tried to stop her with ease.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Diz sighed as he watched the events taking place around him and smacked the palm of his hand on his forehead as Atlanta bolted away with Dazeray. He then turned his attentions back to Christopher with a slight smile on his face. "Would that fruit really have healed her?" He asked skeptically not really caring about the answer while taking a second to look over the faceless figure still standing in the same spot where it had appeared. "Or were you trying to claim another soul for your tally?" Diz looked back to Christopher, his face was still expressionless and devoid of emotion. "Unless that's here to take my soul, which would be breaking our little agreement. Either way I'm out of here."

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 am

Dazeray cryed out in pain. The numbing feeling had worn off and now doctors were poking her with needles and IVs. She screamed. If there was anything she feared most, it was doctors.
"Tay! Diz!" she sobbed. She would rather die than have any doctor touch her again.
"Please!"
"Its going to be ok, mam. Breath this in." the nurse put a mask on Dazeray face. It started to fill up with foggy stuff.
That was it. Dazeray closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were glowing. Her pupils and irises had dialated and soon weren't even visible anymore because they were fogged over with white light.
"I want out of here - NOW!" The light burst forth, ingulfing the doctors. To a normal outsider that was watching the room from one of the glass windows, they would be blinded very badly.
"Don't touch me!" she screeched.

Dazeray collapsed on the floor. The room was in ruins, the doctors either dead or really close. Lucky for them, they hadn't noticed the wings tucked to her back while they were alert 1 minute ago. She rolled into a ball and sobbed.
"What have I done...?" she asked the air, just now realizing that her voice had come back.
Kimo ran in and his eyes went wide when he looked at her side. A scar shaped like a rose ran along where her gash should have been.
Why do I get the feeling that the rose has some connection to Valis?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 am

"Damn it, calm down, Dazeray!" Atlanta pulled a chair from another room in and sat Dazeray down. She had just returned from the cafeteria to grab something to eat... not necessarily food.. and returned with a pudding for Dazeray."What the hell happened?" she said, shoving a pudding cup and spoon into her hand and purposely blocking the door should any doctors decide to check in. She noticed with a jolt that Dazeray had called her the old nickname she used when she was little.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 am

"I got angry." she said simply.
Ah, now she decides to be depressed instead of crying. Kimo sniffed.
Kimo licked his paw and observed the room and then looked back at Dazeray. She had no clothes on except for underwear and a bra. The blast must have disintigrated the rest.
Why is your undergarments still intact? And why did your wound heal?
Dazeray shrugged, "I don't know about the wound, but my undergarments are from the Crusaders, so they are really tough against stuff like this." she gestured to the room.
Kimo sighed, What were we talking about? Oh, yeah. Why is the scar in the shape of a rose?
Dazeray looked around the room, suddenly feeling very exhausted.
"Have you seen Diz yet?"
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games