Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 pm
Yuki looks over and notices Haruhi dragging Tamaki by his ear. "Haru-kun...I think you should lay of the pulling..." She said with a sweatdrop.

Koku blinked and looked over in the same direction. She snickered. "Damn, that's gotta hurt."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:59 pm
He wore a smile and looked into Miss Yuki's direction. "Ah, you think so? I'm not so sure. I know this mouth of his is always flexible into talking up things...." He began to stretch out Tamaki's mouth. He looked into his face away from the customers' sight and gave a demonic glare at him. "Isn't that right, Tamaki-senpai?"  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:16 pm
"Haruhi... I think that is enough. When Tama-kun comes beack to our realm he isn't going to be very cheerful." Kairi said trying to give a warning.

(OOC: and yes, fine! I'll get Tamaki to come back on. but please stop PM'ing me asking for Tamaki to come back!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:19 pm
Tamaki's conciousness returns to find his mouth being stretched apart by Haruhi. He quickly pulled Haruhi into a romantic embrace. "If you want to play around with my mouth so much, why don't you just kiss it?" He asks smiling. "I will be with all of you customers in a minute! I think Haruhi wants some alone time with Daddy."  

The King of Hosts
Crew

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Haruhi continued with the glaring. He should have known that he doesn't bode well when he's in this state, much worse than Kyouya. "...." Haruhi took out a sheet of paper and jotted down some notes. "Tamaki-senpai," he then said with a smile, "I am no longer supplying you with any proletarian snacks."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm
Amelie knocked on the door as she entered. "Pardon my intrusion." She bowed. And slowly entered the room wondering, in some lost confusion what should she do.

K i w i H e a v e n

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm
Michi was a bit frightened with Haruhi's glare. "T-Tamaki-senpai..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 pm
Bin looked over at Tamaki and Haruhi in their embrace. "O.O oh my! >w> Haruhi, you lucky person..."  

JessGee13

O.G. Phantom

13,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lucas Scifo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:47 pm
Michiru knocked a few times then walked in. "Good afternoon, everyone. I suppose this is where the Host Club King is?" he looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 pm
"orehime walks in with after michiru"
Why hello, I am told this is were tamaki sempai is?  

tatsuki_bubbles

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 am
Artem, Tamaki's apprentice, looks at the two new guests. "Why yes the Host King is in. But he is dealing with a personal matter involving another Host. If you could kindly wait in the line of guests, I am sure you will be able to meet him." He makes a gesture to the very long line of girls waiting to talk to Tamaki.

Kairi decided to step out of the line, "I'll see him later. I need to go check up on my room. Bye Artem-chan."

Artem looks up from his doodling and waved. "Bye Kairi-kun!" He has noticed that Tamaki and Kairi were slowly growing quite close since the Christmas Ball. I won't let another Host take her away! he thought gripping his pen quite hard  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:33 pm
oh no that's quite alright "orehime says politely"
someone directed me here i only wanted to go some place quiet to
study and some one told me he knew this school very well i did'nt mean to intrude  

tatsuki_bubbles

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:54 pm
"M-Micchi, what're you doing here!?" Michi asked, surprised to seem Michiru. "I thought you were in England..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:05 pm
Michiru stared at long line of girls. "I-I see. By the way, the name's Michiru Yuzuki. You're Artem Athenos, I assume?" he turned to Artem.  

Lucas Scifo

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm
"Yes. Yes I am." Artem said proudly. "Michi-chan, you know this fellow?" he asks curiosuly raising an eyebrow.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games