Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 pm

"Nike, sorry to bother you, but we got a problem in the kitchen," Wink's eyes were round at the rooftop scene.

"Look I have to take care of this. I order you two not to fight, while I'm gone. Please," she added. She gave robert a quick peck on the lips and ran off after Wink.

((gtg for a while, don't know if I'll be back until later crying always when its interesting.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 pm

"Robert, let me give you some advice. Dont act tough against those stronger than you."

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Robert sighed as he watched Nike run off. "Go to hell, Brago," he said. He turned away. "I would fight you, but Nike asked us not to fight, so I won't."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Soli started working on fire moves,"Phoenix Flame."A huge fire bird appeared and started attacking her illusions."Damn."Soli started letting out her demonic aura to try to control it, she made it disappear.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Dameon Black
Robert sighed as he watched Nike run off. "Go to hell, Brago," he said. He turned away. "I would fight you, but Nike asked us not to fight, so I won't."

"Such a foolish child. Take away Nikes virginity then disappear. As of right now, you are fodder for me. Get stronger by whatever means necessary and come for my head."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Robert's anger flared and he turned to Brago. "I won't just have sex with Nike so that you can attempt to go after her," he said angrily. "You'll never even touch her. She's been my best friend for years and I love her. I know that I'm already strong enough to beat you if it means keeping you away from her." One of his katanas was out and at Brago's throat in less than a second. "So make me angry if you want. It won't end well for anyone, especially not for you."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Dameon Black
Robert's anger flared and he turned to Brago. "I won't just have sex with Nike so that you can attempt to go after her," he said angrily. "You'll never even touch her. She's been my best friend for years and I love her. I know that I'm already strong enough to beat you if it means keeping you away from her." One of his katanas was out and at Brago's throat in less than a second. "So make me angry if you want. It won't end well for anyone, especially not for you."

Brago knocked away the Katana and grabbed the man. Lifting him up he said. : "Enough talking stupid rookie. Last time we fought, I almost crushed you. You got saved by girls. Feel proud of yourself for being a man. I can stand on ground with a Vampire master. You can not. Your arrogance irritates me. You act as if you have been with Nike the whole time when it is infact, I who have been watching her from the beginning, I who immediately saw a great potential in her, and I who have watched her blossom into a beautiful woman. DO NOT JUST SPOUT OFF WORD BECAUSE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER. I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Brago got mad.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 pm

"I'd like to see you try," Robert said. "I can be just as powerful as you if I want to be, especially if it involves Nike. You will never even lay your hands on her. I will end you if you try."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Dameon Black
"I'd like to see you try," Robert said. "I can be just as powerful as you if I want to be, especially if it involves Nike. You will never even lay your hands on her. I will end you if you try."

"I am telling you, you are being blinded by love. You see death before your eyes as you speak against it."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm

"I'm not blinded by love," Robert said. "I know that I can be just as powerful as you. And I think that you know it too."

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm

User Image
Hana woke up in Brago's bed compleatly alone. She sat up and ran her hand through her hair, knowing that he had gone after Nike again. a single tear ran down her face, but she brushed it away quickly like it had never been there and got out of bed. She went to the bathroom and got in the shower, letting the water run freezing cold over her.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Caldwell stands from his place in the training room and leaves it, as the spells are broken. He removes his notebook and fills three pages, then replaces it and turns to Soli.

"Yes. I will... but first we have a problem, do we not? The beast ridden by a woman is on its way, and we must deal with that first."

He adjusts the ends of his sleeves, and reaches into his jacket, removing another knife and then replacing it.

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Dameon Black
"I'm not blinded by love," Robert said. "I know that I can be just as powerful as you. And I think that you know it too."

"I think your f*cking crazy! And are asking for your death. You are nowhere near as powerful as Nike" Brago tossed the man. "Pick up your sword, rookie" He proceeded inside the Embrace looking for Nike.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

"Enough! I am not chattel that the two of you can argue over. I can't believe this. I said don't fight. Brago, don't you have business elsewhere?" Nike yelled, appearing as if out of thin air.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm

"How is this my fault Nike? He yelled at me and spit in my face!"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games