Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:23 pm
Jack stopped noticing that John had stopped the ONI agents. Of course ONI being ONI didn't as much care if someone higher ranked was near by for if they had a mission they would get it done. Which was why three agents in the latest cloaked armor were sneaking around to find another entrance unseen. Well unseen if not for the fact Jack forsaw this and was already sneaking up on them. Jack saw is moment he jumped forward and landed in front of them. Before the agents even knew someone had seen them Jack hit each of them with a round from his specialized pistol. "You know what the problem with your armor is. It is based on downgraded specs of Chief's over there ergo I can stop you dead in your tracks."

(It had been awhile since I used Jack's armor locking pistol ergo the ONI agents are stuck not dead.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm
John started pushing them back, then he decided 'F it' and threw them back, literally kicking one down, making him roll all the way down the gangway, but not suffer any injuries. the other two ran down to help him, and started walking off. They knew they wern't enough to take on a Spartan. Jumpy was standing on a roof. She'd gotten up by jumping onto a crate, then onto the roof edge, and hauling herself the rest of the way. With or without gear, she could jump the highest, and, being the thinnest, could fit in places the others couldn't.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:51 am
After what seemed like forever the doctor wiped his brow and removed mask and gloves walking towards the door "its done....." Shrukan was stabilized but still unconcious. he was moved to the recover room where he could rest a while. However being unconscious he never noticed the ONI agent slipping off his anti matter sword. Gosli floated off the ship for the first time livid, well as livid as an artificial intelligence could get, which was extremely livid! "thats right don't let those bastards onto my ship, you wanna peak at the museum? well go buy a ticket first"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:28 pm
Slipz, however, did notice a few ONI special people looking rather sneaky and smug about something, and waved and arm at Gosli, trying to get his attention to see if he could scan the small group of ONI people.

John, however was enjoying his happy 'Get-the-F-Off-This-Ship' party, leaning against the doorway to the ship that he'd guarded. All the other doorways were now sealed, he guessed because of Gosli.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:49 pm
Jack was pacing in front of the three ONI agents he disabled now out of camo due to the EMP pistol. So fellas it is going to go like this you tell me if there are more of you and I don't *(#*( your ()*##(@ with a (*(#(( of ((*#(@@ up %**(@@ with *(#*(@ and a god damn pig." While two of the agents obviously trained not to crack under pressure stayed silent the third who was only there because daddy was a wealthy donater to ONI wasn't ready for an angry Spartan threatening him in every languge he knew. "THere is one More team just please please do n't do it I beg you!" Jack at first was somewhat taken back by an ONI agent sobbing like a 3 year old but he quickly regained his composure and did a scan of the area. As if like magic he picked up the signal of another set of agents and for more luck Jumpy was right near by. Jack quickly turned on his comm. "Hey jumpy if you happen to see a few sneaky #*(#s near by could you hold them up for sec I think they tried to get on the ship."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 pm
A click on the mic signaled Jumpy's acknowledgement, and soon she jumped, landing in the middle of the three, the first one she grabbed yelped in surprised, though all she did to him was pull his collar so hard he fell to the ground, the second, the one holding what they'd taken from Shrukan, tripped and knocked himself out by landing on a crate, the third actually tried to hit her, which made her just flat pin him to the ground with boxes. After that, she gave another click, letting Jack know she'd done what was asked.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Jack heard the clicks and walked over to Jumpy and the ONI agents. Three quick shots with the EMP pistol to the armor made sure they wouldn't go anywhere. "Good job well if you don't mind I'm going to take these guys, put them with their friends, and then wring them for information till I know everything up to something as simple as jaywalking 2 years ago." If you could see the smile Jack had on his face the terror would be palpable.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm
Jumpy nodded, and patted from her shoulders to her hips, suggesting a THOROUGH pat-down might be necessary. With that, she jumped ontop of a truck, and back up to her perch, relaxing as she looked up into the sky.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 pm
Jack decides why not and pats the three down. Nothing wasn't out of the ordinary except for each had a soft pack strapped to the leg. Jack took the packs and pulled out plastic baggies with a intresting looking syringe in it. "Well well well ONI decided to start shooting up on ZiL now." ZiL also known as Greek Rumble and Olymp a fast acting temporary performance enhancer that the dealers would say made you feel like a Spartan. This would be only true in the users drugged up mind when in reality it made the user nothing more than a water-downed Brute. Still slightly better than an average human but not by much.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 pm
(Wtf? I thought there was going to be a race or somthing and now a fight breaks out and n one calls me?)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm
((I did call you. you ignored me. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:29 pm
(Where? I didnt see my name called.And i guess i do need a recap since last i checked we were on ONI's side)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 am
(Well the race was more of a little joke though may get reference later.Also it is up to you to keep track of things as in read the previous posts. ONI though a part of the goverment has many divisions and some without UNSC sanction will try and outdue the Spartans for their leaders have their own political goals and having something that tops a Spartan would really help them.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 am
((*insert perverted joke about "Many divisions" here*))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 pm
Jack takes the stiffened ONI agents and picked them plus the ohter group up like wood and walked over to John. "Hey Johny boy. Now I know we don't get along much but I need someone to be the good cop when I push these guys for info. Interested?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games