Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 pm

"ok i think we're fine with this. ya? ok good. here take this. i dont kno how to use it." i said keeping my voice down but talking fast and shoving the gun in her hand. i turned around as if looking for something on the other side of the aisle. i saw a man in all black, black from the neck down. he was fairly tall, looked in shape, had some stubles on his chin. he didnt look half bad. but he was bad. erin's vision:: a man dressed in black from the neck down like the one in the store, setting off a smoke bomb and dragging tomoyo out and stabbing erin multiple times. twice in the lower abdomen, once in the neck, and slashes across her face to the point wher she was unrecognizable. i dropped everything in my hand and stared at the man blankly. "tomoyo." i said breathless, " we need to go now, or im going to die." i said and ran out of the store without her responding.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Tomoyo nodded ad ran out without question, dropping her items as well. She locked and loaded the gun after she looked back and saw that the man was running out with her. Tomoyo looked at Erin. "If you say you're gonna die, run." he said in an almost inaudible tone. She tunred to the man and glared at him. "May I help you? I believe you can find shaving cream in the store." She said in a cold tone of voice.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 pm

i nodded without looking bak, "ill meet you bak at the hp ok?" and without her answering i flew into the sky towards the hospital(hp).
i flew into the window and rolled onto my bak once i was thro and started to cry. "oh my god. oh my god. oh...my. god." i said thro tears. "erin wat happened? whers tomoyo?" blake said rushing to me, cradling my upper body in his arms. "i saw myself dead..i saw it...he killed me..he stabbed me..and and he was dragging tomoyo out..and-tomoyo!" i started to get hysterical now. i tried getting out of blake's hold on me but it wasnt working. i looked out the window and saw tomoyo backing away from the man in black and saw someone coming from behind tip toeing towards her. "tomoyo!" i screamed and jumped out of the window and pulling my knife out. just in case.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Tomoyo looked behind her and saw Erin... and a guy coming at her with a punch. Tomyo ducked and swiftly grew her claws. She slashed the man across the chest and did threw a roundhouse kick at his chest. "Erin! Go back and make sure everyone else is okay!" She yelled.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

back in the hospital room:: blake was helping jessica put her clothes bak on, "jess u gonna b ok?" blake asked taking her face in his hands gently, "yes ill b fine just as long as im only flying." she said hugging him. she threw herself out of the window and snapped her wings out soaring high into the sky, derek sora and amy following her. blake was about to go out the window wen he heard the door open and saw a woman dressed in black with a needle in her hand. "ready, freak?" she asked. he tried going out the window but the woman dropped the needle and pulled out her dart gun and shot him in the bak making him topple out of the window.
i saw blake fall out of the building and after i round house kicked the woman-who was planning on attacking tomoyo from behind-to the ground making her weez. "blake!" i screamed and jumped into the air flying fast towards him. i caught him by his hand and jessica swooped down to help me haul blake into the air. i pulled the dart out of his bak. "tomoyo! get out of ther!" i ordered to tomoyo in my ice cold/frantic voice.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 pm

Tomoyo growled and took her gun out as she started to make her plant wings.. She ran in the direction of the man from the store and jumped into the air, willing the wings up and down. A bullet whizzed past her ear. A closer look revealed Kazumi in the mix, causing her to snarl and fly away.
Kazumi smirked and cocked the gun upright. 'You aren't escaping me. Not this time.' She thought, pulling the trigger.
Tomoy's eyes shot wide open as a searing pain entered her back. It hurt like hell, but she could tell it pierced no vitals. She growled and took evasive maneuvers, flying from side to side. 'I'll make it.' she thought, catching up to the flock.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 pm

(im going to godmod sora and amy's characters for now, just till he gets bak ok? but can sora and fly? or no?)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 pm

(Okay, and yep.)

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 pm

(alright cool, and yes they can fly?)

"sora! amy! derek! help tomoyo! now!" i ordered to them, "be careful!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Tomoyo growled. "I'm fine!" She yelled, raising her elevation. "I can handle a little pain." She said, rubbing the wound.
(Yep, both of them can ^_^)

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:49 pm

"tomoyo im not gonna argu with you on this! they r going to help u! dont struggle with them, and thats an order!" i yelled back at her with cold water running thro my voice. god! blake is soo heavy! ugh! he looks somewat light but he weighs a ton! i thought as i put his left arm around my neck and his right around jessica's, so that he was sorta dangling in the air. we flew sideways but kept going higher and higher and away from them.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Tomoyo growled and gritted her teeth, slowing down a little bit... But not too much. Her vision was slowly getting clouded as blood stained her shirt.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 am

"erin! her vision is gettion cloudy!" sora and derek said simotaneously. i nodded, "blake wake up!" i muttered and i slapped his face. he groaned. "ow...wa' tha' for?" he mumbled. "can u fly yet blake?" i asked shaking him gently. "yes i can fly." he said in a no duh tone. he un hooked his arms from our necks and dropped out of our reach. he landed on the roof of a building with some people on it having a drink and he dived off the side and snapped his wings out making the people pour out all their bud light.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:07 am

Tomoyo shook her head violently, trying to regain her usual above average vision. 'Just misty outside...' She thought hazily, watching Blake get up and land on the roof and make all of the people pour out thier beer.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 am

"no its not misty! ur losing ur vision right not!" derek yelled at tomoyo. jessica swooped down over to the four of them and hovered above tomoyo, "dont spaz out. im only trying to help." jessica said calmly by firm to tomoyo. jessica put her hand over the wound and the bullet came out fast and disinegrated once it touched jessica, then she touch the wound gently and it almsot immediatley healed, like nothing was even ther to begin with.

(hey im gonna g2bd, sry. nite! =] )
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games