Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 am
Mint turned to the flying girl.
"Who is coming?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am
Nago looks to the outside as he returns Flara's power back to her once the fight was finished, he yelled to the world with newly developed fangs as his eyes remained the same yin yang symbols pupils, and looked back to Flara with one eye as he seemed confused.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 am
(( @rocker : Mint's color is And she know Kira...))

"Well well well..." Kira said as she come to the girls. "All of the elements are here?" Kira said as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 am
Nago walks back to the Guardians as he breathes heavily once he got to Flara's side as he saw Kira, he could feel power from her as he tried to develop enough energy to heal up and fight once more, but it seemed to him that it would take some time before he could join them without dying himself.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 am
Flara help Nago as she saw Kira. She looks more likely good then evil.
"Who is that?" Kira said as she look at Nago. Kira fall and sharply stand. She Tsked....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:07 am
Suddenly, Nago produced a natural clone of himself as his original body fell asleep, and it spoke for him as well as freaked out at the fact that he now possessed the Body element from Ogan.

"Huh?! I can make clones now?! Somebody please help me understand what happening to me!"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 am
Flara transformed quickly as she take Nago's shoulders and tried to put him back to his body. She DID put him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 am
"Ow! What the- How did I get like this anyhow? Who's that supposed to be? What's going on with everything now? Flara..........are you alright now?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:20 am
Flara breathe heavily as she tried to know what is happening to her. Her heart had to stop...Flara close her eyes and then she thought Is this the end of me? Really? No...I will be alive...I feel it...But not now... Flara weren't with them for a moment...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 am
"Flara? Flara!! Wake up!!! It's not the time for a nap or to go to sleep right now, even though it is a bit dark out here, but still come on already!!!"

Nago saw how Flara zoned out into a deep trance as he rushed to her side and performs a comedic shake down as he tried to awaken a princess without a kiss of love.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:30 am
Christiana stood there as she saw everyone rushed to her. Christiana pushed the crowd gently, And take a deep, Long breathe. She then started to sing like a siren...
Flara coughed a blood as she breathe. She thought she died, But she feel something inside herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 am
Nago quickly takes out medical supplies and kits as he began studying her condition, only to fail as he began to stress out as soon as he had to do nothing but hope for the best.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:42 am
Flara pushed Nago gently as she said "Everything is alright!" Flara stand up and walk up to Kira. "Fight..."
Kira nodded and said "Fight..." Kira had to start first as she get a distance away from Flara and said "Lightning Storm!" A lighting came towards Flara.
Flara dodged but got scratch. "Spiral Flame!" A flame like a tornado go towards Kira.
They had to struggle like this until the end. Flara was about to win and do win...They both lay down with blood in their mouth flowing. "Y-You win..." Kira said hardly...
Flara close her eyes and then smiled. Wasn't that a warm and power of my mom... Flara thought and laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:46 am
Nago simply stood amazed at what he had saw, nor could he believe his eyes despite the fact that he watched it with perfect memory on what had happened, and rushed to the both of them as he tries to help up into a stretcher.  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 pm
Ray closed his eyes and sighed "youre right not to trust me, I've caussed so much trouble for you all" at this point kiriyuu fell down "what the hell did you do!?" lusa shreiked knealing next to kiriyuu "I...I DID NOTHING!*" Ray felt crushed "oh no..." he put his hands over his face lusa stared at him "what..." he moved his hands he was crying "Hades is angry and he took it out on the only person to love me, angry that you lived!" he pointed a shaky finger at Revi "what did he do?" lusa said gripping to Revi's leg "I think..." Ray was choking back tears "I think he's killed her" Lusa went pale "What, no It cant be!" she started crying "IT JUST CAN'T BE!" ray knealt down "this is my fau..." he collapsed. A clapping and sinister laughter echoed around "Doomed lovers! The greatest deaths possible, the most heart rending" the menacing character of Hades appeared "so this is hades..." lusa gripped tighter to revi.

((I havn't killed my chars I'm building up to something))
* a quote from the ultimate disney movie lion king 2, when Kovu Is blamed for his brothers death in my veiw the best part of the movie!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff