Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:40 pm
"You are exactly right." Michishige replied with a laugh. "And I accept your deal. I'm glad you see it my way." He turned on his side to look at Treya. "Why are you so..." he searched for the word he was looking for. "So anti-social?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 pm
"i should have known he would accept that offer to meet his friends" she mumbled halfly to heself then looked at him "like i said befor i lived half my life by alone with no one as company but myself how else would i act?" she asked  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:01 pm
"I don't know." Michishige said. "Maybe a bit happy that someone wants to be your friend?" He lied on his back again, arms folded behind his head. "But I don't your situation, so I can't really say..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm
Alex walked over and looked up. He saw Michishige and Treya. He remembered her from the day before, the reason behind all the ruckus in the forest. "Hey!" he shouted up there, angrily.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:00 am
Rock frowned. ''Then you are headed the wrong direction... Nothing of that has been here.'' He simply replied. He got out of his crouching position to stand straight and sunk down as the water caved downwards around him to form some kind of bubble. It loomed overhead and shut the outside, leaving Rock at the bottom of the lake in a bubble, no traces he was even there. Rock sighed, ''It's getting harder to get peace and quiet... Couldn't be stopped.''  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:26 am
"Crap!" Michishige said under his breath as he winced. That damned Alex is gonna give me hell, especially after what happened at breakfast... he thought. Michishige chanced a downward glance at Alex. "Hey!" Michishige shouted at Alex, mocking his tone.  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:36 pm
Jordan narrowed her eyes. "Guess he wants to be alone..." she said. then, sighing, she said, "I'd better get back to class; I'll make another copy of the map later, maybe after school. I guess we'll meet up later, then?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:59 pm
Treya looked down at the guy then at shige "he goes to your school doesn't he" she said in a wisper then looked down at the guy again and relized who he was "it's the jerk from befor" she blurted out then covered her mouth as he glared up at her she glared back "well you are one you know" again she siad it but this time she ment to say it  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 pm
Alex pointed at Michishige and Treya. "Both of you are to get here immediately!" he ordered, "or else!"

Spencer grabbed his book and then left his room, locking up. He ran down the hall and bumped into someone before he had the chance to look. "Oh! I'm sorry!" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm
"Or else what?" Michishige shouted, "You gonna 'discipline' us? I'd like to see you try it! I ain't afraid of you!" He called down at Alex. Michishige really didn't like that Alex guy, and he never did. Alex was a complete jerk, at least in Michishige's eyes he was.  

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:48 pm
|| Maria has COMPLETE sense of direction... biggrin ||

Maria nodded, "Yup!" She said, then looked at her watch, "Doggie poopies... I'm gonna be late for THE Mcdougal... If I'm late," She gasped, "He might make me stay after class..." She said, then ran off in a random direction thinking it was the direction of school. But, ended up running into some scary man (Alex -cough- xD) She looked up from her new spot on her butt on the ground, "Kii! Scary!" She let out, standing up and backing away, running now in the correct direction towards school, thinking it was the wrong.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:12 pm
Maria left before Jordan could call out to her. With one last glance to the lake she set off for the school, floating above the treetops to get her sense of direction. I wonder if Maria'll make it back in time...  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:25 pm
Alex was about to say something until someone ran into him. He was really angry now. Before Maria could get totally away though, Alex stretched his shadow until it connected with hers. He then used it to drag her back by pulling her shadow back with his. That was one of his darkness abilities.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:02 pm
Rock's bubble caved in to leave air only around his mouth and nouth, like a mask. He could hear mumbles, distant maybe, but still there from a stretch of water from a small tunnel (it's connected to the tree, feeding it water). He swam, very quickly as he is able to use the water to push himself faster, up to the edge of the water and climbed out. All he had to do now was concentrate on that water line below....  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:49 pm
"Let her go!" Michishige yelled at Alex. "She didn't do anything!" His quick temper was taking over, and he was contemplating climbing out of the tree to give Alex a piece of his mind. Michishige was now scowling at Alex, anger apparent on his face.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games