Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 pm
"I mentioned Velcore going in by himself and then your animals not being on leashes right before she came up. The MW Ladies talk with each other. She would have a pretty good idea as to why I wouldn't want to go back to MW. But it's like she's trying to get upset over something that's not true. Almost like she likes being upset or something. If she chose to think about all she had heard and put it together with what she already knows, there would be no reason to get that upset. Maybe a little bit since she's an MW Lady, but not enough to go walking away."

"Hey, do you want some lemonade? That sounds really good right now, and Tommy makes it with real lemons instead of from a packet."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 pm
Yeah, Dame likes drama. Apparently, so do you. Or it seems like it, at least. It seems to be common around here. neutral

*stands there for a moment before turning back around* Sure, some lemonade sounds good.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 pm
Amy cocked her head to the side slightly, genuinely confused. She wasn't upset at all by Kits' assertion. She was just honestly confused.

"Wait, how do I like drama? I'm the only one who didn't freak out about all of this and I'm the only one who didn't really physically move. I've also avoided MW mostly up until now, before the Thistle thing, because I didn't want drama."

She motioned over a staff member and then ordered two lemonades.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 pm
Yes, you've avoided it. You've also been trying to convince others to avoid it, like me and Velcore. You also tried to get Karrie on your side about Thistle, when he works for Psyzapp, so he isn't going to take a chance at making her mad and losing his job. This is the first job he's had that he's actually enjoyed. Karrie hated catering, but he did what he had to to get by. I know you're upset, but I'm not going to stop going to MW to see my friends there because they want Thistle on a leash. I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:54 pm
*he and "Seth" had discussed their situation a little while they walked. They had first stopped by dame's apartment to check on Draa, but instead of changing him back, Seth insisted on making him stay that way a while longer to "teach him a lesson"... though it seems it was more likely just to annoy him sweatdrop

Since Seth figured that Draa needed to also be in on their discussion because of the problems that might arise if Tes is able to come back after everything between Ryzan and Seth has been set up, he carried him while the three made their way to Aqua Springs. As soon as the place came into view, Draa starts squirming in Seth's arms, asking to leave. Seth mentions the potential of girls in bikinis and that calms him down a bit, but says he wants to leave if there aren't actually any girls in bikinis.

Ryzan sighs and approaches the person at the front desk, asking if Amethyst was there and if she still wished to speak with him*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 am
Amy groaned. "And did I also not proceed to tell you that I would not wish to keep you from the party if you wanted to go? Before I knew how badly you wanted to go, I said you could join me. I didn't say you had to. And when you said you really wanted to go, I backed off. And once Karrie explained about his job, I backed off there, too. I hadn't seen it from his perspective about the job thing because jobs have never been about passion for me. I just simply worked at one until I had enough money to move to the next town. Him explaining put things into perspective for me."

"Sure, it hurts when you see someone you consider your child being hurt and you're the only one who wants to stand up against it and you have to explain to your 'child' why that is, but I also realize that there are mitigating circumstances. Thistle doesn't, yet. She's just a baby. I just try to protect her as best I can."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 am
Jessi looked up at the voice and nodded to the group she saw. With a smile she replied, "Yes, Amy is here tonight. Both she and Kits are. They're lounging by the pool. She usually likes to speak with anyone that comes in, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind speaking with you."

She smiled at the cute little green bunny. "And this little guy can go to the pet area if he wants. He can get a free massage if he wants."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 am
*sighs* I give up... I see what I see, okay? I was just telling you what I've seen.

You think I don't think of my animals like my children? Especially Gwee and Smok? *shakes her head* I may have more animals than you, but that doesn't mean I care about them or try to protect them any less.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 am
*eye twitch* I think I'll pass on the massage... unless the masseuse is wearing a bikini twisted
What if it was a guy in a bikini?
... don't even joke about that...
What? Too hot for your little grunny brain to appreciate and comprehend? twisted
Please stop talking to me now stare

*follows Ryzan to the pool area, looking around at everything*
Oh great.... another bar. They're probably going to try to card me stressed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 am
*giggles at Seth* I am sure you will be fine wink

*after a moment of looking around, he catches sight of Amethyst and Kits and waves to them*
Vendui'~

Ryzan Vixtul

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am
Jessi smiled at the little green bunny as it left. Another talking animal like Velcore and Thistle! So cute!

Amy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Lately it feels like people are just throwing words into my mouth. I'm going to choke on them all soon enough. I don't think I ever said your pets weren't like children to you. I never even mentioned your pets. I was simply explaining how I felt."

EDIT: Amy looked over her shoulder, certain she had heard a familiar voice but not believing it could be who it sounded like.

When she saw Ryzan, she gasped and quickly stood up to walk over to him.

"Ryzan? It's so good to see you here finally! Can I get you anything to drink or eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:25 am
*sighs* Let's just... drop it, okay.

*turns around and sees Ryzan, immediately smiling at him* Hi Ryzan! *starts to walk over to them, then sees the grunny in the other man's arms* Is that Draa?

*lands next to Thistle and nudges her wing with his*

((oops, keep forgetting to post Smok. sweatdrop ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am
Nau nau nau. I am fine. I ate somewhat recently. I do hope I am not interrupting anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am
Thistle squeaked softly, sadly as Smok landed and then nudged his wing with hers. She then huffed and flopped down dejectedly onto the ground.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 am
Amy shook her head, still smiling. "No, you didn't interrupt anything! It's so good to have you here. Would you like a tour or to sit down somewhere? Oh, if you need swim gear, we have brand new suits and other things in the entrance building."

When Amy heard Kits, her smile slightly faltered as she looked over at the grunny. Oh dear.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games