Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 am
I d i s a p p r o v e of what you say....

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

╚══════════════════════════╝

✖✖- - -Kas didn't know whether to be horrified or laugh out loud. On the other hand, he was glad David had rectified his earlier behaviour, though he didn't have a chance to reply to him earlier. He was slightly grateful for that, though, he thought, feeling sheepish, since there seemed to be quite a lot of studying involved there. Covering up a wry smile with a small cough, he kept watching the semi-mini-not-so-drama as it continued to play out. Catching sight of the colour of the robes he sighed again.

"I can understand as much," he said, jumping into the conversation. "Though what David said is right. You just need to know how to handle them," Kas continued, by now more than a bit distracted by the robes. Did they really have to be blue? Really? Despite David's earlier assurance and compliment, he was still not fond of the colour. "Once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard. They have bloody nice robes too," Kas muttered in annoyance. He wasn't going to get over this issue so easily. Stupid blue.

.... but I will d e f e n d to my D E A T H your right to say it.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Kimberly Hudson
======================
Pureblood || Unsorted || Eleven || First Year
======================

Kimberly was so happy she got placed in Ravenclaw. She knew she was going to fit in real well with this group of students and she was ready to make friends. The young girl jumped down from the stool and walked over to the Ravenclaw table. She smiled and looked around trying to find a spot to sit. She sighed and had no idea where to sit at all and didn't want to intrude on anyone at all."Hi,"she said as she walked up and smiled.

======================
Location: Ravenclaw table || Thoughts: Yea Ravenclaw || Company: The Ravenclaw House || Crush: No One
======================
Outfit

hjcoffman2881

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:59 am
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer rolled his eyes. Why was it such a big deal where he sat? Sheesh, more of these rules, then. Just like the one that prevented him from casting any magic out of school. He'd be glad the moment that that was lifted. Then he could do magic however he wanted. "Eh, you're probably talkin' ta th' one bloke tha' don' really care abou' rules. Besides, I'm good a' gettin' outta trouble. Spent most of me life on th' streets, an' well, had a couple o' close scrapes, but never go' caugh'. Guess either tha' makes me a regular Robin Hood, or they jus' weren' tha' keen on catchin' me."

He then grinned, wondering if it was a bad idea to suggest what he about to. "Well, if ya wan' I can switch robes wit' ya. I don' like all th' green, meself. Prefer blues. Then again, migh' run inta a bi' o' trouble wit' th' house for impersnatin' a Ravenclaw, ya know."

-------------------------------------------
State: Bored
OOC: ...

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 11
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Oh dear...

"Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor... not himself," David said with a smile. "And there is a lot more to the story. I could tell you the history if you really cared but I doubt it. Just because you can get out of scrapes doesn't mean you are a 'regular Robin Hood'." David ended with a sigh, knowing he sounded like a know it all.

"Anyways, if you want to be here and risk the rule breaking that is your business," David continued. "I would try to avoid most of the Slytherin lot myself, which is where I almost got placed, thankfully the hat took pity on me and placed me where I wanted."

He glanced over at Kas and leaned over and hissed in his ear and said, "And give up on the color thing. Look on the bright side, we'll be roommates and less likely to worry about the game."

He moved away from Kas and noticed the redhead who had slapped the whiny boy earlier that he had been so sure would be in Gryffindor. Could he swap her for Catharine? He raised a brow at her 'hi' and said holding a smile that though fake looked genuine enough, "You are the one who almost got detention before we even got to the Great Hall. I would have thought you would have been in Gryffindor not being able to pick your battles better than that."

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hjcoffman2881

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Kimberly Hudson
======================
Pureblood || Ravenclaw || Eleven || First Year
======================

Kimberly smiled when she got a response and walked over to the boy to sit close to him. The girl sat down a chair away from the boy and turned to look at him."Yeah, not my best move ever, but no one talks to me like he did. He just irked me in the wrong bloody spots,"she stated and she looked around at the others at the table."So....what are you guys talking about?"

======================
Location: The Ravenclaw Table || Thoughts: Maybe I have friends || Company: David, Jeremy, and Kas || Crush: No One
======================
Outfit

Greycast
Diamond Wales
mc2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 pm

fallenfallenthekinghasfallen / cryingcryingashelaydying / oncetwiceandthricetheysang / hispitifulohhispooryoungmajesty / weepweepweepohweep / weepyepeopleforyourking

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -Kas nodded, taking in what Jer had said, before letting out a surprised laugh at his suggestion. Looking up at the blonde, he raised a brow. "If I could, I would. I'll remember that, though, in case I take you up on your offer."

He drifted back into his own thoughts for a while as David conversed with Jer before David leaned over and spoke in his ear about giving up on the colour thing. Turning to face him, Kas replied, albeit still distracted and slightly annoyed with the robes. "I am looking at the bright side, I know that's a plus. The colour thing, however, is non-negotiable. There are things that have happened and given time, I'll get over it sufficiently enough," he said with a light scowl, remembering the incident that had started his everlasting feud with blue. "In the meantime, I intend to enjoy distressing about it."

Hearing a female voice come over from somewhere beside David, he took a glance. Oh. It was that girl. Disinterested, he went back to scrutinizing his robes, sinking back into his semi-gloom.

Suddenly realizing something, Kas's eyes widened- - - imperceptibly.

Room-mates.

Oh, Merlin, his situation. Looking over at the brunette, he thought quickly. Maybe he could find a way to cope. He would find a way. Shaking the thought from his head, he focused instead on the lesser of two evils and sank into yet another distressing colour-induced haze.

seehiscrownwhereitsadlylays / hescreameduntiltheendofhisdays / hiseyeswideopenhisheadtohang / fatedtodeathbeforehewasgrown / weepweepweepohweep / yourking

mc2

Diamond Wales

hjcoffman2881

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer tch'ed as the boy started to tell him about Robin Hood. He'd heard that story since he was a little kid, and well, he always thought he was that sort, considering what he used to do before he got adopted. However, he did nod at the idea about avoiding all of people in his house. Well, as much as he could. He was determined to find another place so he didn't have to. "Oh, eh, Robin Hood's Cockey for Good, china. Rhymin' slang. Like ta play wit' me words, see? I can ge' pretty creative wit' i' too."

He winked at Kas then, deciding he liked him. Seemed fun enough, at least. "Offer's still gonna be open, ya know. A' leas' i' would get all the purebloodis' sor' a headache. They would prolly think I'm prankin' them like me brother, no' knowin' tha' I jus' wanted ta change houses."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

What happened with him to have a colour feud with blue?

David raised a brow at Kas's answer and shook his head, amused. He glanced back to the redheaded Kimberly who he really had wished found other company but decided to tolerate-they were in the same year and house, after all. "Yes, well, it was a bloody well idiotic move," David answered bluntly. He shook his head and answered, "I'd rather your hot temper not lose us house points, okay?"

He let out a sigh and answered her second question, "Well, we were actually discussing quite a bit. Colour preferences, classic stories and or history, the sorting... as I said a variety of things." He was being vague, but the girl was being nosy, of course that might come with the territory some with Ravenclaws. He really had no intent on becoming close to this girl.

"My name is David and this is Kas," David said nodding to Kas who was talking to Jer. "I'm sorry, I missed your name. I can't keep labeling you as the girl who 'almost got detention before sorting even started'." He held a smile, the type of smile that seemed warmth but not necessarily was. It was something he learned from his mother. He wished again that he could trade this girl for Catharine who was over in Gryffindor.

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:07 pm

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -Kas nodded gratefully at Jer's answer, genuinely thankful for the offer. It was childish of him to feud with a colour of all things, but by all that was holy and good, he had damned good reason to be. He grinned at the base reason for Jer's offer- - - he didn't mind too much, after all he did know how they were like. "If you ever feel particularly keen on doing that, a heads-up would be appreciated so I can borrow the robes," he answered. He wondered if there was a rule against exchanging robes. It would be interesting to see how people would react, and he could definitely have been entitled to Slytherin. He was taking this too seriously. Kas sighed. His aggression towards the colour, sadly, ran that deep. It was a very sensitive topic. "I'm wishing that for another friend. Changing houses, I mean."

Over beside him, David was talking to the redhead. Interestingly enough, he didn't seem to partake to her too much. Ah, well. Hearing his name, he nodded to the girl, acknowledging her. He didn't care too much, however.

mc2

Diamond Wales

hjcoffman2881

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ''Ooooh, Echo's gonna get sorted and I'm going to bug the hell out of him.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy had hardly even gotten to say hi to Jer before they were joined by two of the newest Ravenclaws. She arched a brow when Jer greeted them, somewhat surprised, although she wasn't entirely sure why. It wasn't like Jer was anti-social or anything. She listened to the conversation, snorting a bit here and there. The one boy didn't seem opposed to being in Ravenclaw, just to the color of their robes... so his issue wasn't the hats assumptions of his personality, but due to his fashion preferences? That was hilarious. And the other boy was telling Jer to go back to his table, and getting onto some girl for getting in trouble... before they even got in the castle? Now that was hilarious. Both the idea of Jer behaving, and a child managing to get herself a detention before the feast even began. "Kid... David, was it? You're not going to get Jer to go back over there. His house is ful of prats and idiots. Not his scene. Not sure why he prefers it over here, really, 'cept that I'm so bloody cute. As for your concern with house points... if you care about them at all, you'd better join the Quidditch team. Points in the games're awarded to the houses at the end. Winning team gets at least one-fifty. You're not going to beat anyone with your studies and good behavior. Hell, I got myself in a good spot of trouble first thing last term, lost a whole slew of points, and Ravenclaw still won. Why? Because we got the Quidditch cup. Professors just don't give enough out in class, or even take enough away, for anything else to make a dent." Honestly, if Gypsy could snag the cup from her own house due to losing so many points in spite of Quidditch victories, she'd pat herself on the back for managing to cause that much trouble. She wasn't keen on getting caught, but if she did... well, if she weren't going to lose a decent amount of points, it simply wasn't worth getting caught at all. She chuckled a bit. "I'm Gypsy, by the way. Nice to meet you kiddos. 'Specially you, girly. Nearly got a detention before the year even started? That takes skill. What'd you do? Shove some poor bloke in the lake?" Now that would be hilarious. Actually, she sort of wished she'd met a certain obnoxious Slytherin on the boat ride last year... she could've done it to him. Or a certain obnoxious Gryffindor... not that she would. Ronna might have a stick up her rear, but she was a good person at heart... or at least, Gypsy thought she was. Sometimes she wasn't sure. At least Sir Prat was long gone. She was pretty sure she'd end up decking him for something if he were still around.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Greycast

hjcoffman2881

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

So Quidditch takes priority over good behavior and studies? That's just bloody brilliant.

David turned at the second year with the colorful eyes and hair, probably a metamorphagus, who chattered. She wasn't annoying but definitely not his taste. She screamed troublemaker-Hell, she even admitted it. He raised a brow when she said that winning Quidditch made up for points gained or lost in class. "David League," David sighed, "And yes, quite frankly in the future you will beat someone with your studies at the very least. How do you expect to get a good job? Not everyone can make it on the national quidditch teams just because they were decent in school."

He sighed before putting back on a smile, "Anyways, even if quidditch may take presidency over what goes on in the classroom, you shouldn't seek out trouble. Isn't it wisest to not make a scene, pick your battles, and focus on your studies?" His head hurt from dealing with the redheaded girl. Maybe her and this upperclassman would get along and he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore.

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer smirked, thinking that this should be easy. "Nah, don' need ta switch robes, gate, jus' gotta change th' colour, righ'? That's easy ta do, ya know. Just needs a spell." Jer concentrated for a moment, then waved a hand. The colour on Kas's robes changed, turning green instead. He then grinned, nodding as he checked out his handiwork. "There, now you're in green. Jus' don' be surprised if we both ge' inta trouble for i'. Don' think the authority would like i' so much."

When Jer heard Gypsy speak up, he cocked an eyebrow. Not because she had said anything wrong, but because she had spoken the truth. Well, he had seen a lot of things, and had heard worse from people that took quidditch too seriously. Slytherin was a big house for gossip, after all, even if he didn't like his house. He looked down at his own robes, now a bright blue where green once was, and shrugged at David. "Ya know, pearl's righ' abou' tha'. While ya can ge' good grades an' such, I've seen people get all ben' outta shape over quidditch, so thinkin' tha' quidditch doesn' do much in th' school is wrong. Besides, we never said nothin' 'bout after school. Just durin'. I'm jus' here till I can get outta school, then I'm gonna be a magician, like the blokes in th' muggle world are. Already pretty good wit' sleigh' o' hand, see, jus' need th' actual magic ta make it really pop."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:38 pm

User Image

Kasdeja de Assi

1st Year, Ravenclaw

✖✖- - -Another upperclassman joined in the conversation, a pretty girl with pink hair. A metamorphmagus or simple dye? No, her eyes were that shade too. Metamorphmagus, then. He smiled in amusement when she began lecturing David about House points. That would be good for him, to be honest. For an eleven-year-old, he was too uptight- - - but then again, who was he to talk? They batted comments back and forth for a while before Jer speaking to him drew his attention off from them, and a spell was cast on him

Or rather, his robes.

Kas looked at the hem of sleeve, a deep, vibrant green now. Bringing it up, he used it to cover his mouth, hiding the huge smirk threatening to spill. "Impressive, but," he gestured to the front of the Hall, where the Sorting was still going on. "Probably not a very good time. Way to show House loyalty, however," Kas laughed."Thanks for leaving the badge alone, though."

If he had to get into trouble during his first day of school, at least he's look good in it.

Also, it wasn't blue.

mc2

Diamond Wales

hjcoffman2881

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Ravenclaw Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // ...spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // ''Ooooh, Echo's gonna get sorted and I'm going to bug the hell out of him.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

Gypsy rolled her eyes. The idiot was so wrapped up in the stick he apparently had up his rear, he'd completely missed her entire point... and actually twisted it around so that she'd been saying something much worse than she actually had. "I didn't say Quidditch was more important than your studies. I was just saying that it's the way to go if you want the House Cup. Maybe you should listen a bit better. I wasn't commenting on anything except the fact that you've barely been in the house five minutes and you're already on everyone's case about House Points. Like I said, if you care about points, you need to go for Quidditch. But, if you could care less, by all means, focus on your lessons. It's probably better to do that, anyway. I could care less about Quidditch, but then, I could care less about House Points. I don't want to get in trouble; I just want to have fun. Not my fault all the fun stuff is against the rules around here. I try and keep my nose clean in class, and actually pay attention and get good marks... 'cept in History, but that's because the professor was a right arse. I mean, if he doesn't care enough to actually teach, I don't care enough to learn. Honestly, I hope the guy gets sacked and we get someone who actually cares about his bloody students." Gypsy snorted at that. Bjelke had been a right terror. As far as she knew, he'd been a temporary professor, so hopefully he'd be long gone. She'd really hated that guy.

The Ravenclaw flipped her multi-colored hair over her shoulder in agitation, wondering why people were forever putting words in her mouth and assuming the worst about her. This kid was as bad as Ronna... and he was in her bloody house. She sighed, ruffling her pink and blue locks, glancing over at Kas, the other boy, chuckling at Jer's wardrobe change for the first year.
                                                          "Jer's not exactly known for his House Loyalty... actually, he could care less about the Houses at all, I think. Pretty sure it's just a bed to him." Gypsy did wonder, sometimes, what exactly the rules were concerning house loyalty and all that. She'd seen plenty of people sitting at the wrong table (there was an older Ravenclaw girl with colorful hair who was rather hard to miss, sitting with her boyfriend at the Slytherin table), but the robes thing would probably be a bigger deal than that... right? She shrugged lightly. If the first year didn't care, she wouldn't say anything. Not like she cared, right? Although it seemed like a silly thing to care about so much... then again, she looked good in any color, or could make it so she did, so perhaps she was a bit more unbiased in relation to such things than others.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Greycast

hjcoffman2881

mc2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

If you want to win the house cup apparently it is...

David took a deep breath and let out a small laugh and put on a smile and said, "Yes, but you are saying that if you want the house cup Quidditch is more important than what goes on in the classroom. I grew up with a family who talked all the time about how the 'idiotic Gryffindors' were always winning the house cup. Or at least that was the case in my mother's and father's and their sibling's day. I just would like to say I'm not in a house full of idiots, that is all. Of course, considering, Ravenclaw's reputation, I would hope that wouldn't be a concern of mine."

"I'm sorry but I grew up learning that you should always achieve the best, at least academically, but I have some... ah... you could say ethical problems with the concept of Quidditch," David said shaking his head.

He glanced over to Kas and Jer and noticed that Kas's robes were now green and Jer had changed his robes to blue. "Seriously, Kas?" David sighed. "You know I could change the robes back to their proper color. Or at least I am ninety-nine percent sure I can, I have the spell memorized never tried it out. It is just a color: get over it, already."

Greycast
hjcoffman2881
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games