Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Two nodded his head to her praising, his lips paused in a small smile. Waiting until the last sentences faded, he held the pen up in the air in preparation. If you'd like to learn jutsus, the library is always available up to B-ranked for your lelvel. There's also earning money and advancement credits to get up to Chuunin & beyond... This pen was bought in a far off land~~ Noticing the cooling of the pastries, Two lifted himself off of the couch, picking up one of the platters. He'd ship it over to the orphans, later, time permitting. Anything else?

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image
Soratsuhi Mitsuko
Shakuton

User Image

Thinking about her options for a few moments she finally decided on what she was going to do next. "Okay, then the library it is boss. I'll see you later." Sora said laughing as she ran out of the office heading off to learn some jutsu.

User Image
"Those who selflessly help others are saints, Those who help themselves first are human but those who help themselves yet forsake their friends are worthless and no longer human."

User Image

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kuro Arashi Zeref

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:54 am
User Image
N I C O L A I * K A T E I
User Image

» Sunagakure
»» Genin
» Katei no Neko
»» Genjutsu Tamer
» Doton

User Image

User ImageA young man stormed down the streets of Suna angrily, having exited from the Katei family compound (a small section of the city that had close relatives of his parents living there). His mom and her endless teasing of how 'kitten' was growing up! She was always calling him a kitten, which was generally an insult (in his mind at least, to her it was one of endearment)

The black panther at his side, and the dark look on his beautiful face had many steering clear of him as he headed to the Kazekage's office to receive his forhead protector and be placed on a genin team, or whatever the Kazekage decided he would be doing. Nicolai was still uncertain as to whether he would be placed in a team with other genin or what, unsure of whether there were any teams with open spots.

Eri prodded his leg with her head, a silent reassurance and way of soothing him down. The dark-haired male smiled down at her and rubbed her head, the crease leaving from between his brows. He stopped just outside the building and took a deep breath, mentally psyching himself up, which won't be mentioned as it is embarassing...
"Okay, let's go then Eri!" He said needlessly before entering the building and making his way to the Kazekage's office door, where he stopped and knocked on the door confidently.
User Image

User Image
{{OoC: I might ask a friend to make me a posting template for this... since I don't really like how this one looks, or would someone here make me one? }}

Ninjutsu Learned:

Genjutsu Learned:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ]

Zero walked to the door of the kazekages office. He knocked gently but loud enough to be heard and called through."Kazekage sama. It is Zero...I was wondering if i could have a word with you..."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]

Two was back in the kitchen again as Six reformed inside the office, feet first. Reassembling her legs, then the torso, & finally the head and arms, she took a deep breath as the knock came upon the door. Strutting over to the heavy wooden door, her heels click-clacked upon the new dark stone flooring. It had been quarried recently from the mining town to the south-west of the Port Village of Saraswati, & revenue was indeed in the black! Placing a hand upon the door knob, Six heaved the creaky door open with help by its handle. Two people stood there at the ready, awaiting for their new life as Genin. Leaving enough room for them to enter, she moved back to her favorite couch which had a stunning coffee table--stacked with dessert foods--in front of it. "What can I do for you tonight, young ones?" Six posited, placing herself on the couch & crossing her legs right over left.

((ooc: Ergo War or Shinsua may be able to create you a new one, Alexander Storm.))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ]

"Good afternoon kazekage-sama. I came to talk to you about a particular mission and its underestimated rates."Zero said smileing. He handed her a scroll with the information copied down.

Title: M-more pictures?!
Information: "You done good work kid, but we got a demand to supply! We need some more risque pics, and you're going to do it! We don't care who, when, where, or why, just grab your camera and hit the village streets. Also, we will deny all knowledge of your commitment should you be caught and/or killed in the line of perverted duty. We're Anonymous, after all."
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: Obtain 8 pictures
Note: Bonus: 300 Ryo.

"I think i could fetch much more than they are getting away with if i were to...persuade the person who orders these. In fact i could probably get them to pay more willingly if we were to make some sort of...ongoing contract. At B rank rates i could fetch the most the most beautiful specimens in the world. Kounoichi..."He said trailing off wrapped in flattery.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Receiving the scroll, she placed its familiar contents down upon the coffee table on her side of the snacks. Running a hand over the braille included with the text, she nodded her head. "Upgrading this to Jounin-ranked would mean going to other villages for stake-outs. Get to Chuunin status & I'll highly consider this, ok?" She took it all for granted & didn't even think that Zero may one day target her for photographs. Nobody has taken a normal picture of Six & survived anyways, which suited her tastes through & through. "I'm supposing that you'll want to get started on missions & training before going out of the village, so have this," she began, reaching over the scroll to the pile of layed out headbands. Flicking one straight up into the air, the surprising heighth that it achieved from such a simple action was amazing...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Zero body flickered and caught it before the scroll reached its peak in flight. He had it secured around his neck in moments, deciding to push the issue further."Would it not make sense to send someone who the other villages have not yet seen in exams or low ranked missions on a covert op. Im more than capable of getting away if s**t hits the fan m'am. Not to mention i need the cash.I could even get in with one of the traveling traders to the village in question posing as a apprentice. I have given this alot of thought m'am."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:24 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Silently Kageru walked up to the Kazekage's door, his right arm turned around, the back of his hand about to tap on the door when he heard voices. Lowering his hand, he sighed, deciding to let what was going on currently in the Kazekage's office go on before he interupted.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"I'm sorry, young man, but Genin simply are not allowed outside the gates unless with another high-ranking shinobi. Period. If you want an example as to why... we've killed every low ranking shinobi spy to ever set foot upon Wind Country soil, & their rotting carcases are still outside the front gates. Chuunin are allowed to leave the village for several days, so prove to me that you are worthy of such action. Gain Advancement Credits in such a stealthy fashion as to not let others on about your presence, as a shinobi should. If you want to be suicidal, I can Gyakukuchiyose you immediately to the current S-ranked mission." An ultimatum to not take gently. Money was one thing, but jumping into such a situation as the current active mission was darn near insane! Six sat back with a steaming cup of tea & blew gently upon its vapors as Zero decided his fate.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Zero mulled it over in his head for a few moments. On one hand an s rank mission would look incredible on his record and the rates would cover his expired lease. And he could simply get out of the way for the duration of the mission. But that wasn't the point. Kazekage didn't want him going at the moment period.She wanted him to have experience under his belt before leaving. He figured hed somewhat overstepped his bounds as well. so he gave a short bow instead."Kazekage-sama...i cannot refuse a mission you give to me. Therefore if it is your wish to send me as backup for that particular mission...i wont back down or refuse. However i do ask if there are any missions you feel i can undertake that have slightly more importance to the village than sitting on my a** while my lease expires?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Mulling over the return to sanity, the pale woman responded, "No, the mission is already covered to a great extent. Since you have a plan mapped out already for your future mission, I'll try to help you out there. Some traveling traders have stopped by Takumi to refill their supplies. Since the route is a well established & safe one, I'll allow your travel to & from it. Take a look around, familiarize yourself with their practices, obtain their ways of life, & gain knowledge of their wares. In particular, gain the prices of the available stitchings, tea sets, & combat animals. While you are doing that, I'll expect at least 8 pictures depicting their lives, all taken without them noticing." (try deviantart.com if you really want to get into it)

Title: Market Prices
Information: Your village leader needs you to check the available prices of a certain product. After receiving the name(s) of the particular product, make your way to the merchant city- Takumi. Whence you've finished asking around, return to your leader with the available prices.
Minimum Posts: 6
Note: Must obtain at least 3 prices.

Title: M-more pictures?!
Information: "You done good work kid, but we got a demand to supply! We need some more pics, and you're going to do it! We don't care who, when, where, or why, just grab your camera and hit the village streets. Also, we will deny all knowledge of your commitment should you be caught and/or killed in the line of duty. We're Anonymous, after all."
Minimum Posts: Obtain 8 pictures
Note: Bonus: 300 Ryo

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

"Ill depart immediately Kazekage-sama."He put his hand over his heart and committed his mission to memory. Opening the door he almost ran into the nin standing there."Sorry mate..."He said as he squeezed by and made his way to his apartment to grab his supplies.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru watched the other nin leave before walking into the Kazekage's office, bowing in respect stiffly. "K-Kazekage-Sama..." he said, his voice quiet.

Mythos Namikaze

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Sipping gently upon the steaming tea as Zero moved on to his mission, Kageru shuffled into the office. "Foo... foo," my breath went over the vapor trails. "Ohayo, Kageru-chan. What can I do for you today?"

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games