Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai moved as Kein did. she stood next to him against the wall as a huge burst exploded out. Dai whistled, "Damn she got better." Dai cracked a smile as the rested against the wall. Dai walked in with Kein as soon as the attack was over. She stayed quiet as Kein commanded that Reiko and Sukai stop their fight. Dai took in the damage from the fight. "I am NOT cleaning this up." She breathed only to where Kein would hear her. Dai looked at Sukai and sighed feeling relieved that the darkness in her chakra had finally seemed to vanish from site. For now. Dai looked at Reiko and frowned but paid no mind to him. Dai walked over to Sukai. "You alright Sukai?" She asked sweetly as she looked Sukai over with a small smile.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:50 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse rode in on Steel's back fighting back see saw a woman. Pwning her husband!? That was nearly impossible! She had never seen a woman of such beauty and caliber. Blinking she stammered. "Sh-she's amazing! S-Steel! L-Look how she uses her jutsu! Who is she!?" Eclipse jumped off looking at her in awe with a small blush on her face like the other men in the room. Eclipse knew she could turn afew heads, but not like her. The woman appeared a few years older. Looking her over Eclipse saw that she bore a Kumo headband. Odd, Sukai's from cloud. Going to Reiko side she stood in front of him drawing out her crimson blade pointed towards Sukai, something about this woman wasn't right. She could smell something building inside her. "Who are you?" Eclipse asked. Looking at her with burning red hues. As Steel spoke a chill went down Eclipse's back. Could this girl really be her cousin?

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel watched Eclipse. This girl was indeed strong. He then barked. "Eclipse stop it!" The giant wolf spoke, his voice thundering. "She smells of you. . . ." His partner cocked an eyebrow. "Do you go by the name of Sukai miss?' The wolf then asked.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smirked as his sharingan memorized his cousin's movements and chakra flow as well as his handsigns. He nodded to his cousin and said," Indeed she is. But you see cousin you made a grave mistake. You showed a trump in a spar. Never ever show your trump cards in a spar because once you do, the cats out of the bag and they will expect you to go to it. " Kein was an ever bigger rule for that one. He could use their trumps against them. HE turned to Sukai and said," Nice work there Sukai. Hell I am glad I took you along after all. " He pulled out one of his kunai and spun it on his finger and winked at his cousin. He would understand what it meant. And just like that Kein had another weapon in his arsenal.

[jutsu copied ]
Hiraishin no Jutsu [ Flying Thunder God Technique ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked over at Kein, her face grew pink with blush then turned crimson as she looked away. "I won't kill . .. my family.. . .but thank you anyways Kein-sempai." The medic spoke. Looking up at the girl she stepped forward. Not addressing Dai but meeting Eclipse's gaze she spoke to Steel. "Yes I am, I'm guess from your size your Steel and this is October? Or currently known as Eclipse?" Both the girls grinned and Eclipse put her crimson blade away and hugged Sukai. The two then jumped up and down going in a circle. "EEEEEEK! ECLIPSE! IT'S SO GOOD TO FINALLY SEE YOU!" Looking at Steel her heart stopped. Someone was slouched over his back. Injured. She rushed over to Steel. "Steel who do you have there? Lower them to me. . .NOW!"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,650
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:07 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis opened his eyes seeing steel had brought him to the academy. He didn't know why he had done it. He watched the fight with some interest. He watched as a man ended the spar. He could only see the back of his head but something didn't sit right with him. He looked over at Reiko."Looks like you were in trouble Reiko." He sat up, he was finally able to see the mans face and anger stirred up within him. He was the ninja from Kumo the one that stopped him at the gates. Who knew he was a foreign shinobi trying to sneak in and let him in. One could say he hated him. He turned to look at Night who had gotten next to Reiko and confronted the girl who was fighting Reiko. He had to admit she was quite beautiful even during her fight. Then he heard the girl talk to steel and order him to lower him down. Hopefully she didn't recognize him from the Kumo mission or something.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

As Steel lowered himself Sukai toke Noctis off and layed him on his back. Her hands started to glow light green as she put her hands under his shirt scanning his body. Though, she was just pounding on Reiko people in danger of health cam first in her book. "Tell me were you hurt and I'll fix it?" She asked in a soft gentle tone, as she brushed up on his skin a cold sensation came over her. It reminded her of something else she felt earlier. Weird.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sighed as everyone was confronting Sukai. She turned and stood next to Kein as everyone seemed more or less affectionate with Sukai. It was something Dai was use to. Always being left on the side lines of looks and being noticed. ...Might as well start calling myself the Paper Ghost of Kumo... Dai thought with some of an edge to her thoughts. Dai's eyes moved to a Jonin that had stunning blue eyes. But she didn't move from Kein's side. ...Wonder how powerful on of these Konoha shinobis are... Dai shrugged kinda at her thoughts as she stood quietly next to her teacher.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:30 pm
The ANBU Captain entered the academy at a brisk pace. Scanning the area, he recognized the two ninja he was looking for. "Uchiha Reiko, Noctis, your presence is requested by the Hokage. As you seem to be injured, Noctis, I shall provide immediate medical treatment so as to expedite the process." With that said, Orbezus formed a few handseals before placing his hands upon the Shinsetsu user. A soft green light glowed from his hands for a few seconds, before he canceled the jutsu. "You should be well enough to see the Hokage now." About facing, Orbezus walked a few steps forward before activating the Shunshin jutsu and disappearing in a swirl of Ice.

Quote:
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.
Guild Description: See the official description. Retraining to the max of +2 reduces the healing time needed.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image
Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 370

Everything happened So fast that he barely reacted to any of it. Night appeared then rejoiced at the sight of Sukai, Kein gave him a bit of advice to which he smirked and said"Who said that was my trump card?" He also noticed Noctis and that ANBU arrived. He listened to his summons, nodded and walked over to Night whom he kissed on the cheek"I'm gonna go with him. I'll get the kids too. Have fun with Sukai dear" He said as he disappeared in a puff of smoke but not before collecting all his Kunai

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis was suddenly put on his back. She suddenly placed her hands under his shirt. Was night just gonna let this strange girl do this! He then realized she was a medic and was about to respond to her when an Anbu appeared and healed him somewhat. He recognized the mask and nodded. He placed a hand on Sukai."Thank you but I must go." He nodded towards the anbu and did a hand seals as well and was gone in a swirl of snow.

[Hokage's office]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
Retsuseirei Chakra:100/120
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Seeing the other man Sukai stood up and got back. This wasn't her place to be motherly and take care of everyone like in kumo. Turning her clenched her fist and toke a deep breath. Steel licked the back of her hair. It was odd for the wolf to be so affectionate. But it could sense all the turmoil stirring up inside of her. Looking over at Dai Sukai stepped towards her and Kein. "Hey . .. Dai, how is it going?" The medic asked trying to keep her tone as calm and nice to the girl as possible. She was still pretty upset about the night before.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had slightly spaced from all the events happening around her. When Sukai spoke to her, Dai rose an eye brow before shrugging. "I've been better. Still tired but its what I get for the Onin life." Dai sighed. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked softly a little worried. Noticing the spikes in the Medics Chakra, Sukai seemed to be a little mad at Dai. Something that She was going to address another time. "So what are we going to do Kein?" Dai asked wanted to get things on a roll. Tired of standing around and doing nothing.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smirked crossing her arms. "Pl-ea-se~ He didn't even touch me!" The medic wasn't getting a swollen head but she did good for her first real spar! Her's and Shiro's didn't count since it didn't last. [iDamn good experience. I can just keep moving forward from here now! I can just keep getting stronger! Looking at Kein she also awaited his answer.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:12 pm
[ Lets just remember he was HOLDING BACK heart ]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:26 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked at the other two with Sukai. Looking at the girl with white hair the woman could see Sukai had some kind of distain for her. Maybe they were argumentative just not in public though? Looking at her cousin she smiled warmly. Her eyes fell upon the man, both girl's scents changed when they were around them and it clicked. Ahhh so that's it. Understandable. I'd be the same way.

((OOC: Oh whatever~ No-one cares Fall XD))

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games