Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1565/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 240 ¥

Taking in the information he had gained Myu took a knee and began to think of a plan. Now that he knew there were no hostages, all that was on the bridge were the white creatures, his sensory jutsu and his mist vision confirmed that, all attacking it would mean would be the loss of the bridge and bridges could be replaced. He knew without a doubt that there were anbu stationed here though their current whereabouts were still unknown to him. Pulling his mask from under his shirt he slid it in place and flicked on the infrared lens before once again looking out over the bridge picking up various heat signatures, no doubt belonging to the various anbu and the dead. They were not the desire of his gaze but the one who caused all this. They had to be here somewhere.

Lanfaer
Need you to quote me dude otherwise I wont know when you post. Just common courtesy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
→→At the mask being placed upon his face, the myriad of vermin went completely silent at once. There was not a sound, not a single movement, until his masked vision would reveal one single rat moving forward towards him. As it moved, others parted the way for it, until it stood at the very edge of the bridge and sat down, rearing up on its hind legs as if standing. This close, it became apparent that the creature was made of some sort of extremely detailed clay-like substance, without a single groove out of blade. Until it opened its mouth wider than any rat clearly ever could, and a voice came forth, heavily distorted so as to hide the gender of the speaker. "Leave this place, Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. If you do not, I will detonate everything here, and the two hundred civilians I have at the center of this bridge will perish in the deeps below." The voice was without emotion, without inflection, and an even tone. For all Myurai would know, the voice could have simply been a recording. After its message was delivered, the rat simply remained still, unmoving in any way.

→→The mask, however, showed no one out upon the bridge, but then, the bridge was miles long, and with the extreme mist in the way it was possible he simply couldn't see their heat with the mask. Around, only the cold corpses of the ANBU and civilian dead would be seen, for even the living hid themselves behind jutsu of incredible strength.

→→

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:55 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

Well well that was interesting, these individuals wanted the village for themselves and their offer of terms meant they wanted to do so without massive amounts of bloodshed. So peace was an option after all, good. Coming out of hiding Myurai adjusted his mask a bit before walking directly towards the rat but not so close as to be unable to react should the need arise. From under his mask he spoke,"Before I consider your terms I have one thing I need to know. Why, what makes your claim to this village any more valid than ours? We who have fought, bled, and died for her safety." His posture was relaxed yet stern, not wanting to set this thing off until it was his absolute last resort.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 am
→→There was a stretch of silence after Myurai spoke, nearly a full minute in fact! However, after that time the rat's open mouth erupted in hysterics, laughter echoing across the area with its intensity. It cleared up as the speaker audibly inhaled to stop the chortling long enough to speak. "You are a moron! I meant get out of this area, away from the bridge, or I blow everyone to ******** hell!" The voice was clearly amused, clearly annoyed, and more than likely ready to carry through on the threat. "We are here for my companions, to give them those they desire most, simple as that! And if you take one step closer, one single move, this bridge and all on it go up in flames and smoke, got it?!" As soon as the last sentence ended the insects all made a collective hissing, clicking sound and began to glow a soft scarlet light, as if readying to explode.

→→Which was exactly what they would do unless he complied and backed off, of course. At least far enough to not be a threat.

→→

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

Now it was Myurai's turn to laugh as he took a couple steps back still laughing,"Apologies, I guess I miss-understood what you meant. I am not used to talking to rats, or cowards to scared to show themselves and hide behind hostages. Speaking of which why dont you release them? I will disarm myself, call off the anbu and ensure that you are given safe passage though the village so that an end to these hostilities may be found and you can find the person you seek. Otherwise.." He grinned from under his mask,"I will find you, and all your friends and kill them, I will kill their entire family, your brothers and sisters, your mothers and fathers, all of them will feel my wrath should you harm just one of them. I will destroy everything you and those close to you hold dear and remove your very existence from this earth. Those are your options, peace and possibly succeed in your objective, or the endless destruction of all you and your allies cherish." Myurai's voice was seething with hatred and anger at this man and he was more than willing to back up his words with action. As he spoke a very strong scent of pine filled the air around the anbu and the village side portion of the bridge. If this person wanted death and destruction myurai would show it to them on a scale they never imagined.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 pm
→→Again the laughter, except now it was coming from all of the insects, all the rodents, the collective vermin as a whole. The laughter was followed by a slight brightening, and deepening, of the scarlet glow around the clay figures, as words spilled from all of the mouths at once. One single voice, repeated en mass, with scorn clear in the tone. "Your threats are meaningless, as long as I have hostages. Coward you may call me, but imbecile I name you. Come, find me, if you can." With that, the lead rat reared up at him, a hideous screech ripping from its throat, the body suddenly erupting in steam as it became a towering ten foot version of itself, pawing at the air. The question remained if the fool would retreat, or risk the things exploding rapidly and obliterating the bridge and hostages with it.

→→

→→

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton

This was getting tricky, he had to keep this individual's attention on him but no so much that he would set off the charges. The bridge was just materiel if it burned it burned, the people were innumerably more valuable. Which led to the issue at hand. The individual wouldnt show himself because he didnt stand a chance against him, yet myurai couldnt risk simply leveling the entire bridge, and everything on the other side of it because he would kill the hostages, a stalemate in the purest form. Though that gave him an idea as he slid back a few steps and spoke up once more,"Seems weve reached an impasse. I cant simply wipe out you, the bridge and everything on your side of it because I will take the hostages out with you. However, and I am sure you are aware of this, those hostages are your bargaining chip and the only reason we are having this conversation and the only thing keeping you alive. You see I dont honestly care about that bridge or the woods or anything on the other side of it. So why dont we drop the blusters and the bluffs and get down to brass tacks here. What do you want? Blocking off the bridge only serves to keep us here and extermination is not your goal. Otherwise if it were you would simply be slaughtering those civilians. So tell me, what or who do you and your friends want? So I can give it to you and go back to my day, I am a busy man and my time is expensive."

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:42 am
→→The burning lights of the explosives faded into a simply ruby glow, all of them still triggered, but now waiting instead of expanding. The giant rat stared at him worst of all, its eyes glistening with some odd display of possible life, before its mouth opened again and words spilled forth. "We are here because my mentor wishes it. Simple as that. You want to figure this out, want to give us what we want? Go to the others. Miyamoto wants Kaileer, Melody Samuru, Isamu Wanryoku. The others all have reasons for being here, but the grand reason? No clue. Like you, I simply follow orders. And that's why I don't care what I tell you, since I was ordered to tell you all I knew, and that's it. But the threat remains. Stray too close, and I'll bring the bridge, and then the mountains, down. You don't want that."

→→

→→

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:00 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Chakra : 1430/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥

Now that was interesting. How in the world did this "mentor" know that he would be here? Why would he order this one to tell him all that he knew? This was getting him nowhere, he needed intel more than what he had. Though he did have something, names, three names. Why would Wan, Samu and Kaileer be targeted? With a sigh he took several dozen steps back away from the large creature indicating what he was about to do was no threat to it,"Forgive my lack of manners, I never introduced myself, I am Hattori Myurai. Do not worry about what I am going to do, I have no interest in being blamed for mass murder thank you." As he spoke his hands clasped together into a singular seal. As he did so the very air around him cooled and condensed before being frozen upon him. Slowly but surly his ice wings and armor formed upon his body. Once it was fully formed he pumped his wings quickly giving himself some lift before flying off.

[exit to residential district]
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:03 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai twisted a piece of her hair between her fingers. Gods she needed to stop running off when things got boring in the village. She was taking her sweet time walking the bridge. She would stop and look up at the state the bridge and gates where in; dropping her head and groaning. "Can I for once leave the village without someone attacking!?" She exclaimed. Dai looked up and stared at the hostages and then the.... "Bugs?." She coaxed her eyebrow. Her eye stayed on a particular hatching as she stepped forward. Her Chidori charging up for smashing them. "DON'T!" Dai stopped and looked at the first group of hostages. "Dai-sensii, don't attack them. Dont even step near them. or us." She settled her chakra and stopped moving. "Ok? Why?" The man that called out to her was shaking with fear. "They explode." Dai then looked at the man. He was nearly covered in them. "Then how can I save you?" The jounin was so confused by the events on the bridge. "I have to report to..." "Found another route in." Dai turned to look at the swarm and swallowed hard. She had to leave these people. She had to find another way into the village. Dai put her hands out softly and nodded to the man. "Dont lose faith. I'll figure something out." With that said, paper edges appeared on her exposed skin. She then vanished into a storm of paper, the winds cared each piece around the village wall. To find another way in.

{exit to the Oinin HQ tower}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:41 pm
[For whenever you guys get here. Sorry for the wait. I had every intention of posting earlier, but my internet wasn't working.

-----As the trio approached the mile-long bridge that led across the gorge to Kumogakure, through the fog they would see several villages standing near it, watching warily and muttering to each other. "They're not making noise anymore..." one said, stepping slightly forward. "Maybe it's safe now?" He spotted the foreigners from the corner of his eye and turned toward them.
-----Around then, they probably realized what the villagers were looking at. Though the stone bridge quickly faded into the fog, what they could see of it was covered in large insects that looked to be made of some sort of white material. They didn't move, just sort of... sat there.
-----Should they just walk past the villagers without interacting, they would find the entire bridge covered in the insects, thought they didn't seem to do anything, and, eventually, would find the gates closed.

brooystart
BlackFruity
clyde231

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:07 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2010/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

It was long after the last time Ryouichi spoke that the sound of moving through dirt was no longer existent and was replaced with the feeling of moving above land. Nanaki perked up and looked at Ryouichi as they were still a good distance from the gates. "There's a bridge covered in bugs ahead. And not the type I would like to eat. They seem to be made of chakra." Nanaki said as the mouth was suddenly filled with light. Ryouichi would be seen exiting the lizard with Nanaki and seeing quite a few villagers in front of him. He slowly made his way through the crowd and looked at the insects that were swarming the bridge. "Bakuton." He muttered under his breath as he took a closer look at the bugs. Ryouichi turned to one of the many villagers, "What's going on here?" He asked calmly, giving a quick look over the crowd. Ryouichi himself had no indicators on him that told which village he was from given the lack of a headband. "Are you all alright? Any injured?"

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka began to relax as the sound of earth moving quickly faded. "Bloody hell..." He whispered, tilting his head back. With a silent thank to the gods Inka opened his eyes and began breathing easier.

"Bugs?" He questioned. Squinting as the mouth opened, letting in the daylight he hadn't seen for the gods only know how long, it took a moment for Inka to see the outside world enough to step out and another moment for it all to make sense. "Ah, s**t..." He muttered, a hand reaching up to rub the back of his neck. "Always somethin', isn't there."Inka hung back, allowing Ryouichi to gather info while Inka wondered why nothing he was involved in ever went smoothly. "Mhm," he hummed and glanced around. Would Kaileer be here? Nah, probably inside.

[ entry : from Kiri to Kumo ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:31 am
Urufu Hiken

[AC: 0] [Ryo: 0]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Uri remained quiet for most of the trip there. It was unlike him, but he didn't really have anything to contribute. He was definitley the weakest member of the group, inexperienced as well. He wasn't even sure what good he could do in the upcoming fight.

When he could tell they were no longer moving, he brought his head up. When the lizards mouth opened and the light shined in Uri's eyes, he turned away. As the other two members of the group stepped out, he put one foot out and squinted into the light. As he brought his other foot out, he tripped out, falling to the ground. He opened his eyes after a moment at looked at the bridge in front of him. He wasn't sure what was going on, he had never seen so many bugs before.
"Um guys, what in the world is going on? He signed, never seeming to know anything. For now, he just backed up and waited for orders. He'd have to be smart to make it out of the whole ordeal alive.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[Chakra: --/365] [Stamina: --/135]

Speech Color

BlackFruity

brooystart

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:12 pm
[Ryouichi will explain why you guys are here to ANBU at the gates, and you will be allowed admission. I wanted to do more, but there are too many time constraints. The insects are inactive and won't do anything if you just walk past them.]

-----Unfortunately for Inka, it didn't appear that any shinobi were around. Given the situation, they were probably all inside the village. No one noticed Uri's embarrassing tumble, because they were all facing Ryouichi and the bridge.
-----One of the women standing in the group reached after Ryouichi as he walked through the group, but missed. "Wait, be careful!" Everyone else, on the other hand, quickly backed away from the bridge as if it were about to explode. Which it could have. But nothing happened. A sigh of relief passed through the crowd, and the woman spoke again. "I-I think we're all fine. We were attacked, and--"
-----One of the men spoke up, cutting her off. "Shut yer trap! We don't know where these people are from..." The man, of a fairly large build, but clearly just a citizen, folded his arms across his broad chest. He turned a scowl to the strangers. "Look, you're welcome to chance the bridge, but if it blows, well, you're dead whether you're burned or you fall." It was probably the situation more than anything that left the man agitated and with a short temper. "If it doesn't, well, we'll know it's safe to go back, and I'm sure the people trapped on the bridge would be happy to know they can move."

brooystart
BlackFruity
clyde231

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games