Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:00 pm
"no idea is stupid. besides, i can't think of anything....so i wanna hear what you thought of." Krystina sighed as she looked at him, a small pout on her face.
Skylar gave a soft smile as he looked at Shayde. "i'd be happy to." he chuckled softly and then looked outside at the clear sky. how long had it really been sine he'd used his wings? a week? two? he couldn't remember... but he wasn't going to bring it up.

{sorry for not replying for a few days.... i've been coughing so hard i thought i might actually do what Krystina does >.< }  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:21 pm
"I was gonna suggest... Um... Possibly if we could perhaps... make out..." Maso mumbled softly.

"Thank you," Shayde murmured softly before he pulled slightly away from Sky. "Go stretch your wings. I'll follow you in your shadow."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm
Krystina's face went a bright red as she looked at him. she wasn't entirely sure what to say to him so she just bit her lip while she waited for her face to calm down.

Sky blinked and looked at him, chewing slightly on his lip. "thanks but....how'd you know?" he wondered as he sat up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm
"Told you it was stupid..." Maso mumbled glancing at his feet.

"Your shadow told me," Shayde responded with a devious smile, brushing his hair out of his face.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 pm
"i-it wasn't...stupid..." Krystina said as she blushed again. "i-i just... don't know what to say to something like that...."

"hm...alright..." Skylar smirked and stood up. "i just wanna put on a different shirt...." he murmured as he looked down at the muscle shirt he was wearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:35 pm
"I wouldn't either and that's what makes it stupid," Maso sighed as he covered his face with his hands.

"Go on ahead," Shayde smiled softly as he remained seated on the bed, his hand twitching slightly.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:07 pm
"it wasn't a stupid thing to say." Krystina sighed and shook her head. "if you feel that way then tell me. i wanna know those sorts of things." she smiled at him and then sat up a bit, lightly pressing her lips against his.

"thanks.." Sky smiled at shayde and slipped on one of his button up shirts that had cuts in the back so he could slide his wings through them. he quickly buttoned it up and then smiled at him, pulling a hand through his hair. "ready now." he grinned  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:35 pm
"Mmkay," Maso murmured softly before gently returning the kiss, his hand gently caressing her cheek.

"Good. I'll take you to the roof so you have an open space to stretch your wings open. I'll be with you the entire time... Kinda," Shayde murmured as he slid off the bed and lightly hugged Sky before stepping away and smiling at him, the scene having changed from the room to the rooftop. "See ya when I see ya."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm
Krystina smiled as she kissed him, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Sky gave a small sigh as he hugged shayde back before looking at the change in scenery. a smile slipped onto his face as he let his wings out, streaching them to their full length while admiring the blackened feathers. it didn't take him long before he was up in the air, flying around as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 pm
Maso smiled lightly as he slightly deepened the kiss, his hand gently bracing the back of Krystina's neck.

Shayde followed him through the shadows as he said he would, but stopped when he noticed he'd stepped into the area where he'd fought the vampire Ryxin or something like that. The guy's name wasn't that important to him, but the fact that his presence of having been here had completely vanished. "Damn I hate enemies... They're like cockroaches," he muttered to himself as he remained in the shadow of a tree.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm
Krystina blushed again as she deepened the kiss in response.

Sky gave a small smile as he flew around for a while longer.

a girl with black hair stepped out of the trees, looking around with a worried frown on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 pm
Maso's face had flushed a soft red at the feeling of kissing Krystina so deeply and passionately, but suddenly spazzed, slipping out of Krystina's reach as he started shaking, his gaze shifting around the room nervously.

"What did you do?" Sheik asked from the doorway as he shifted his glare from Krystina to Maso and back.

Shayde chunked a knife which hit beside the girl's foot, another taking it's place in his hand after he'd slid his mask up. "Identify yourself and your cause for being here," he said in a deep growl.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 pm
"i-i didn't do anything...w-we were just kissing..." Krystina muttered as she looked worredly at Maso.

the girl blinked and tipped her head as she looked at him, not having expected anyone to be there. i'm liana. she signed quickly to him, still looking around worredly. have you seen Stina? or Kana? she asked, her hands a bit shaky as she signed to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 pm
"How far did you take the kissing?" Sheik sighed walking over to Maso and sitting down in front of him, Maso sitting down on his knees although he still seemed as if he were elsewhere.

"Ah. The mute girl that the others spoke of from the beach. Kana left a while ago, but I can take you to Krystina..." Shayde murmured before motioning her to come to him with the knife he'd thrown at her.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 pm
"um....not like we were frenching...but we were really....passionete about it.." krystina said her cheeks a slight pink from embarassment, worry about maso making her distracted from it.

lianna nodded to him and followed after him, pldaying lightly with her skirt as she wondered where Kana had gone to. she hadn't seen her since she'd left for the date she'd planed.
Dantes_river

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games