Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash finally fixed the headband over her right eye, feeling Tank finish pulling back her long hair. "Damn Tank, you sure know how to make a chick look cute. Thanks, but now it's time for the pictures and seeing if Erin likes it." She told him softly and felt a blush kiss her cheeks with worry. She stepped out and saw Erin and her jaw dropped.

Erin looked simply amazing and she rushed over to the taller girl and kissed her softly. "Wow baby, you look... Just... Wow..."

She heard Ronnie talking to someone named Terri and she saw the woman next to him. She hid her face in her and muttered softly, "Why does he have to embarrass me like that? Oh God, just why?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin stared at Ash when the girl finally came out, blushing a bit herself at the kiss and her words. "Thanks, um... You look rather 'wow' yourself. I'll need to give Tank my gratitude later." Erin giggled and then glanced over at Ronnie thoughtfully, unsure what Ash meant. "How's Ronnie embarrassing you? I think it's kinda nice he found a girl, though I am kinda ticked that he didn't mention it earlier..." Erin glanced around the shop with concern. One person was missing; Ash's father. She couldn't believe that he would miss this, though. 'He must be getting into his outfit, or planning another surprise... There's no way he'd ditch Ash's birthday party.'

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at Erin in shock, amazed that she hadn't realized who 'Terri' was. Well, let's make this quick and funny... She nodded to Trouble the nekomata and he flicked on the recording for the shop cameras to save the footage of Erin's reaction forever. Ash pulled Erin over to Ronnie and Terri once Trouble had given her a nod and smiled at the two people. "Hello again Terri. Erin, this is Terri. Terri, Erin." She said and waited for her lover to say something.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled at the female, although up close the lady was a bit wider-set and... sturdier... than most women. 'Ah, well, if this is what Ronnie wants...' "Nice to meet ya," said Erin with a friendly grin, holding her hand out to shake Terri's.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:09 am
Old Man

User Image

Brian took her hand in one of his pink gloved ones, giving her a shy smile as he shook it firmly. "Hello there Wings. It's nice to meet you too. So, Ronnie here thought you would know it was me, and not a girl named Terri. Looks like he owes us all a round of beer." He told her and laughed heartily as he brushed back a loose strand of long pink hair from his face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin froze at the sound of Brian's voice, her friendly smile becoming an expression of purest shock. She opened her mouth to speak, then closed it without saying a word, just staring at Brian in disbelief. "Dear god..."

Finally, as the initial shock faded, Erin was able to laugh riotously with the others, nearly bending over double from the force of her laughter. At last Erin wiped away tears of mirth and put a hand on Brian's shoulder. "Damn, Brian, I think you missed your calling... You totally should've been a Drag Queen!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt couldn't help but laugh at Erin and the Old Man. "He does make a very pretty woman right? His drag skills are the stuff of legend. Just pray to the Gods that he won't treat you to his orange showgirl costume, it's too frightening." He said once he could breathe enough to speak.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin laughed and shuddered a little. "No, thank you! This is plenty mental scarring for one lifetime." Erin wrapped an arm around Ash's waist and smiled down at her lover. "Are you amused now, birthday girl?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash finally felt he laughing subside and she grinned at Erin. "Oh ******** yes I am. Especially since that was recorded. Ahh... We can laugh about this for years to come!" She said and Ronnie laughed even harder at Erin's misfortune.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin chuckled a bit ruefully at Ash's statement and kissed the girl lightly on the cheek. "Yeah, I'll bet you'll enjoy that... Embarrassing me seems to be the sport of choice around here, doesn't it?" she winked to let Ash know she was just kidding. She actually enjoyed their teasing now; she realized that it meant they accepted her as one of them. The guys only messed with people they liked.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 pm
Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie laughed at Erin, slapping her firmly on her back. "You know it Wings! How ever would you know we loved you if we didn't?"

He loved how his tails moved slightly, Trouble had out done himself once again with the tech. Ronnie smiled at 'Terri' and began to flirt with his boss and friend. "So Terri, hows about you and me go back to my place later? It's right over there, next to Wings' station. Whaddya say sweetie?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian smiled at him, givin ghim a very flirtatious wink and batting his eyelashes. "Oh, I don't know big guy. How would your boss feel about you having some fun here? I hope he doesn't get angry with you!"

He heard Ash gagging and laughed, having way too much fun playing the part of a red-light district working girl to care. "I hope you can handle me. You look like such a big strong man, I hope I can make sure you have a good time."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was torn between laughing and going to the bathroom to wash her brain. "Okay, then!" she said loudly, to get everybody's attention. "Let's leave Brian and Ronnie to their 'fun', if they prefer. Everyone else, it's cake time!" Erin nodded to a couple of the guys, who went to get the dagger-shaped cake and bring it out to the large table set up in the middle of the shop. Written across the cake in dark green icing was 'Happy Birthday, Dagger!' Erin smiled and looked to Ash for her reaction. "Pitt made the cake," she explained.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled at the cake and looked around at everyone happily. She always had these parties, but this one was so much more special because of who was here. Her family, Erin, the Ariake clan, Kevo, Lizzy, she felt like this was her best birthday ever. "Thank you. Everyone, thank you. This means so much to me. I just want to-" She galnced over and saw her father and Ronnie 'making-out' (She could see Ronnie's hand over her father's mouth so they weren't really kissing) and she threw a plastic kunai at them, hitting Ronnie square in the face. "Tell you both to get a room if you want to make out! Damn guys! As I was saying before I was rudely interupted by Terri and Ronnie sucking face, I just want to thank all of you guys for this. You guys have made this my best birthday ever."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glanced over to see what Ash was shouting about, nearly choking when she saw what looked like Brian and Ronnie making out. She was standing at such an angle that she couldn't see Ronnie's hand over Brian's mouth; she couldn't tell that they weren't really kissing. Erin shuddered and, making a very concentrated effort not to throw up or laugh psychotically, she turned back to Ash and grinned. "Our pleasure, sweetie."

Erin pulled out a lighter and lit the candles herself, realizing with surprise that she was no longer as afraid of fire as she had been. Holding the lighter made her nervous, sure, but she wasn't frozen with horror at the sight of it anymore. She set the lighter down on the table when she was done and nudged Ash forward. "All together, now!" she said with another grin, starting up a rather tone-deaf rendition of 'Happy Birthday' among the party guests.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games