Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:05 pm
Rini smiled, "It's kinda funny, this all started in the hospital, and now we're back in the hospital." She was still kinda depressed, but she knew that Yuzu wasn't getting away with this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm
Momi tilted his head and didn't laugh. Don't be depressed..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:13 pm
Your icy soul...User Image

Kanime suddenly grinned and tickled Adell softly.

Haru sighed in relief as Akito walked through the door and she rested her forehead on Rath's shoulder.

Akito grasped Yuzu's hand, not letting go and he pulled her into the car, holding her to his lap.
"Yuzu, calm down, dear. Please, calm down..." He murmured, holding her tightly.

Kira sighed in relief when Tsutu caught Lina and smiled at Tsutu.

...Will enslave me.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:16 pm
Adell started to laugh again, still straddling Kanime.

Rath looked at Haru. Are you alright? He asked concerned.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:25 pm

"Yes..." Haru said softly, "I... Just start feeling really bad when Akito is in the same room as me."
She leaned up and kissed Rath softly.

Kanime's hands ran up Adell's legs again, He kissed her passionately, closing his eyes as he still smiled.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Adell blushed as Kanime kissed her passionatly. Then she kissed him back, grinning mentaly.

Rath nodded and kissed Haru back deeply.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Haru's soft hand held the back of Rath's neck for a moment until she finally pulled back, still half hugging him though.
"You okay? About everything?" Haru asked, smiling up at Rath.

"Mmmm, You are a fantastic kisser..." Kanime said as he stood, still hugging and kissing Adell. "Did you know that?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Sighing in relief she wasn't hurt or anything he then took her hand again. Turning around his own cheeks were tinted a little. Moving forward again he could hear the water rushing and knew they were just about there."It's okay, you don't have to be sorry.."He murmured softly before nodding a bit agreeing with himself. Looking down to Kira he smiled a bit ducking under a tree branch with her and Lina.

Sitting in his lap her arms were crossed tightly across her chest. Her ears were so tightly laying against her head that they looked like they were about to rip if they went down anymore. Not only was her tail wrapped tightly around her waist but her amethyst colored eyes were so closely narrowed she looked like her eyes were hardly open."I hate them.. I hate every single last one of them.. I'm always being treated badly.. I came here, to warn that dog, but to be the barer of good news.. Do they care, hell no!"Screeched her voice acidly as she trembled from being so angry. She could truthful just punch someone right now and would not even care. She was beyond pissed..

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 pm
Lina nodded a bit shyly then continued to follow them. Her cheeks were still a bit red because of Tsutsu holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Akito kept holding Yuzu and he whispered, "Yuzu... If you want to hit something, you can hit me."

Kira smiled and ruffled Tsutu's hair as if to say, Good job, Tsutu!

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm
Rath nodded. Yeah.. I guess I am. He told her.

Adell blushed red. N-no.. She told him, continuing to blush.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:06 pm
Finally reaching his spot, he passed through a big brush before revealing a beautiful waterfall with a small lake. Around the lake you could see ripples being made from the fish inside. But the area surrounding the water was green with grass and had assorted wild flowers growing around it. Placing Kira down, he released Linas' hand smiling at his hideout."Ta~Da!"His voice chimmed out happily as he gestured to the big area. Walking forward he sat on a rock near the water looking to the both of them.

Glaring forward she then blinked at him before sighing. Turning around in his arms she face him taking his face in her hands. Making him look to her, she felt her eyes soften by a great deal. Resting her forehead against his, she allowed her lips to brush against his for a moment before pulling away looking into his eyes."I'm not going to hit you.. I'd never hit you.. They just don't understand you, like I do.. They're cruel.."She whispered gently caressing his cheek. Leaning her head down she kissed his neck gently. From being the rat she was of course closer to the Jade Emperor than the rest. Just because of that, she understood him better than anyone. But even still if they'd just give him a chance they'd see the man she loved.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Kanime pressed Adell against the wall slightly, still kissing her.
"Well you are," He said in his chocolaty voice.

"Good." Haru smiled.
She looked at the clock and said softly, "So, watcha want me to make for lunch?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:08 pm
Lina looked around. It was beautiful! She then looked back at Tsutsu. It's wonderful! She said then started to look around again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 pm
Adell started to blush again. I uh.. Never knew I was.. She told him.

Rath looked at Haru then plopped a grape in her mouth. What ever you would like. He told her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games