Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

His face felt like it was on fire and trapped in an oven cranked up to Gates of Hell. He wanted to help her, and not for the wrong reasons (though they did enter his mind cheering), but because he simply didn't want anyone not named Isis to be near the girl when she was bathing. Also, he could take some more time to heal her. "Yes, but I umm.... do you have something I can use to... ahh.. ummmm... cover my eyes with? I want to give you privacy. Not that you aren't beautiful, because you are.. uhhhh... REALLY gorgeous, but... I don't want you thinking.. ummm.. I'm trying to take advantage of you.... being injured and naked and... your trust..." He told her and his eyes looked directly into hers as he spoke, his face a deep and hot red.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac instinctively reached up to grab the bandages she usually kept wrapped around her face before she remembered they weren't there. Tristain and Mjrn had cut away her clothing. She removed the cloak that was covering her, staring down at her own damaged body for a few moments before sighing. She moved to the edge of the bed and smiled slightly at Grayback, attempting to stand on her own while using him to balance herself.

"It's not like you haven't already seen me naked. A blindfold isn't necessary."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian finally pulled away from the girl, wiping his face off with his bicept to keep it clear of blood. He looked at Honey, who also had a grave look on his face and sighed as he turned towards the chocked woman. This sort of news was never easy to hear. "Jen, we have her body fixed up, but her mind isn't there. It's like she isn't there anymore. It's a type of deep shock from this sort of thing, but we don't know if or when she is going to come out of it. Right now, we can only wait and hope. I'm... I'm sorry Jenni. I wish there was something I could do." He told her and slowly walked out, nodding to his love as they went in sepereate directions to alert everyone to the grave news. They needed to know for Jenni's sake. One wrong question would break the poor woman.

Brian found Lena and Sol first and slowly entered, the looks of expectaion hurting him horrible. "Ladies, I have news on Joey, and..... Lena, you should sit down for this... Please, just... please." He asked, not wanting to argue. He hoped she wouldn't go off on him for asking her to sit. She was on edge from all the things going on just as the others were.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena's jaw clenched at the order to sit down, but she could tell from the look on Brian's face that he needed her to obey just this once. She nodded without a word of argument and sat down, keeping her hand intertwined with Sol's. She tensed and prepared for the worst news. "Okay, what is it, Brian?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback hurriedly picked her up and covered her with his cloak again as he took her to the bathroom, running the water as he got some creme soaps that Yuno had given him for the marks, and he waited until the cool water was high enough after he added the bubbles, both for the effect of the soak, and to cover her body more as he set her into the water and shut it off. "I uhh.... I don't want you to think... I am... ummmmm... trying to look at you when I uhhh.. shouldn't... And Yuno said this had some... plant in it to help.... with the ummm...... the cuts..." He explained and began to gently clean her body off with a very soft cloth.

He took care to be gentle, an dsent small amounts of healing into her, watching as the lines vanished a bit more with each gentle pulse. "If you look... You'll umm..... See the map... going away.... and uhhh... If I hurt you... please tell me.... okay?" He asked and kept gently cleaning the girl's skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

It was just one more piece of bad news, really, but it seemed the worst news of all. Not only had Tristain hurt Jo-Jo both mentally and physically, it seemed he had taken the girl from Jenni indefinitely. Her body was here, but now Brian was telling her that Jo-Jo's mind might never return... It was too much. Jennifer remained frozen, her mouth opening and closing with the screams she wanted to let out but couldn't, feeling like she was drowning.

It wasn't even the anger, really, or even the sadness that threatened to unhinge the woman. It was the crushing guilt. Feeling that she could have done something to stop this... Feeling that she should have taken Jo-Jo's place... That feeling above all the others threatened to destroy Jennifer. But she couldn't give in to it, not yet. She didn't deserve relief. She needed to stay sane, if just for Jo-Jo and Riley. So she sat down beside the bed and woodenly stroked the girl's hair. "I'm sorry," she whispered, the tears finally starting up again, and with them the emotions flooded back overwhelmingly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

He looked at the floor, trying to think of a good way to tell them, but there was no 'good way' to tell someone an eighteen year old had been brutally raped and was currently unresponsive to anything as Isaac was. After a few miutes he finally spoke the words that he could barely say. "Joey was.... she was bound and... Tristain raped her... violently... for hours.... She's not responding and is in a deep shock... Please, be careful around Jenni. You can guess that.... that this will be unbelievably difficult for her..." He told them and then stood there for a while, letting it sink in for them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac nodded slightly and allowed herself to relax a bit in the water until she felt Grayback brush up against a particularly sensitive spot on her skin. She turned a bright shade of red and bit her tongue to prevent herself from making any sort of sound. She didn't want Grayback to think he had hurt her, which wasn't the case at all. In fact, it had felt kind of nice.

The girl opened her mouth to respond, which made it next to impossible for her to stop the squeak that followed. Apparently the entire left side of her body was sensitive. Isaac covered her face to hide the fact that her blush had deepened considerably.

"That was an extremely embarrassing sound."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena's tanned face grew shockingly pale with rage at Brian's words, but she forced herself to remain calm. Rushing out, guns blazing, to forcefully castrate Tristain without anesthetic probably wouldn't help anyone at this point. She nodded slowly, her voice very carefully controlled. "I will... Be careful what I say to both of them."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol stared at Brian, dumbstruck. She had no idea how she was supposed to respond to what she was hearing. The guard wasn't sure how much more bad news she could take. Wasn't it enough that they had tortured the little assassin once already? Then Isaac? Did the sick bastards honestly have to go farther than that?

"...How could anyone be so horrible?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena's expression softened as she looked over at Sol. "People are cruel. This world is ugly. That's reality for you, love." She sighed and got to her feet to start pacing. "We should leave Jennifer alone for now, though. I have a feeling she won't want company right now. If I know her, she's blaming herself for what just happened."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

When he heard the sound Grayback moved to face Isaac and moved her hands away, his eyes gold and silver with worry. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I was trying to be gentle! Please, umm Isaac...? Why is your face so....." His eye went wide and his face burned somehow as bright as hers as he understood. "Oh.... Ohh..... I see.... UUMMMmmmmmmmmm... This is a bit.... awkward..." He said and shifted, but form Isaac's new position, and his own, he could see her chest and he somehow blushed deeper. "VERY awkward.."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Um...Um..."

Isaac suddenly threw her arms around Grayback and kissed him. She wasn't quite sure why she did it, but it felt necessary. She smiled happily, giving up on any attempts at fighting back against the blush that now dominated her face. As embarrassing as it was, she could ignore it for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am
??????? ???????????

User Image

She groaned, her body more than a bit in pain. Where.... ow... what happened? She wondered and tried to remember something, but everything, even her own name eluded her.

She could hear and feel someone next to her, touching her and she slowly opened her eyes, looking at the blonde woman in a sort of dead and unfeeling detachment. "M-miss? Are you okay? Who... who are you...?" She asked and felt her body hruting, her voice sounding colsd and dead even to herself. Is this how I sound?

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer forced her tears to stop, clenching her teeth until she could speak without her voice wavering. "I'm Jennifer Owens. Do you... Remember anything?" she asked cautiously. She didn't want to assume that Jo-Jo remembered anything at all. From what Brian had told her, the poor girl might never get her memory back... But Jennifer would try to help her as best she could. 'Whether she remembers it or not, I'm always hers...'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff