Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm
Dez listened and looked at tHeo. "You busted everyone out? How?"

"They thought I was a failure, turned out I just needed some rage. I turned into a giant pollution monster and destroyed their last base." He said remebering that day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Kastel listens to Theo as she holsters her gun. She frowns as she glances around for any of the Syndicate that might have stayed behind.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:24 pm
Seth sighed and his Ancestor Spirits disappeared. "I guess we could look on the bright side, they haven't completely figured it out yet. By the way, did anyone not notice me firing from the back of that truck? I mean I know you were probably preoccupied with that masked guy and the helicopter, but none of my shots went near you? None of you noticed the sound of gunfire?" Seth asked, mildly annoyed that he had gotten no help at all and he had to fall out the back of a truck in midair to get free.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 pm
"If we wnated to we wouldn't be able to get to you, that man sounds sound s his main weapon. He could knock out the city if he wanted to. That man is a mastermind and a deadly one." He said looking at Seth. "the fact he Toke my ancestor means he can probably take more then that. he might be able to kind nap the very stars."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:05 pm
"I think he's full of s**t," Evelin said as she walked past them and went over to Kastel. "But this showed me one thing. All of you should probably work on your strengths with the connections of your ancestors...or the spiritual connection with your element. I many not remember much of my past but I know that I pissed him off because he couldn't get to mine."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 pm
"Then we get sneaky and take him out, and to do that we either need the element of surprise, or we need to find out his Achilles Heel." Seth stated simply, wondering if Theo's state was the response to the question about no one coming to help him out of the truck.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:32 pm
"He doesn't have one...I've been fighting these fools longer then any of you...one of you got tangled up and now you don't remember anything. These guys do not play around" He looked at evelin. "I think he alreayd got what he wanted from you a long time ago. He said something 'You got what you wanted, but lost what you had.' You must have done something to make them wipe your memory."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 pm
"Most likely. There was only one thing I had that I no longer have...that much I know. As for what I wanted...I'm pretty sure its something I took from them...though I can't remember. So either I hid it somewhere and they erased my memory so I can't remember and use it against them, or I know something that they don't want me to remember. None the less I doubt he has what he truly wants from me. I may not have most of my memories, but my very soul knows that he still desires something." Evelin stretched a bit and yawned. "Anyway, I'm hungry.."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 pm
Theo sighed. oh wel..lets go get some food..." He said as he began to walk towards some resturants

Dez listened toe verything and began thinking. "What will happen now..."

Demitri and Dr. returned to base witht eht ruck. Troops were unloading the prisoners an tkaing them to cells as the two entered the boss's room. "Sir we have returned with promising results and news." He said pulling out the gem. "The test worked Sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 pm
Seth followed along silently. He figured he might as well forget about asking questions for the moment. After all, people weren't at their best when they were hungry.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 am
"You always seem to be hungry.", the thief mutters as she follows behind the others. Her need to run was still strong, but she was resisting it since she didn't know where it was safe to run to. "So what are these ancestors the doctor guy mentioned."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:45 pm
"Ever see a show called Dragon ball? If so then I'm just like Goku," Evelin said and chuckled at the thought but she was dead serious. After wasting energy like today she would eat loads of food and she would never gain weight from her over consumption.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm
"Ever play Final Fantasy before? Because those Ancestors are just like the summons in the games." Seth explained simply, he didn't know the specifics, but he could guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm
"Never played it.", Kastel responds.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Dez looked at Kastel. "They are guardians of sorts. They come to you to help you fight." Dez said explaining them as easily as possible. "The zodiac symbol he have acts kinda like a means of calling them." He said pointing to his  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff