Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 am
"Nope. Since you got your wings ripped off, I'm back on the roster for fights." She said, sighing as she heard the timer go off. "Just bad timing." She muttered, referring to the timer dinging.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 am
"Seriously? I can still fight, I just can't fly now. It's not like I'm a bedridden mummy like last time." Adrian sighed, feeling rather glum that his comeback was apparently so short lived and did nothing for Amaya's busy schedule of fights and tests.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 am
"Apparently you've proved your worth enough that Sikes cares to wait if you've gotten yourself hurt." She replied with a shrug as she put the cookies out on the cooling racks, putting the hot pans in the sink to keep them out of the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 am
"Ha, I thought it used to be you that got that luxury." Adrian said with a slight chuckle. "If he puts me on the bench every time I get a little scuffed up, I'm going to feel guilty as hell."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 am
"It did." She said simply as she brought a plate of cookies out and three glasses of milk, setting them down on the coffee table. Calista ran up and took a cookie and some milk immediately, making Amaya laugh as she dipped a cookie in her own glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:49 am
Adrian fell into brief silence as he took a cookie of his own and a small nostalgic smile creased his lips. "I can't believe it's already been a year since I got here--hell, it's probably been even longer than that. Shame we missed the anniversary of my arrival, or we could have had an excuse to bake a cake."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am
"Maybe we can lump it with Calista's birthday. I don't think she'll notice." Amaya told him with a light smile. The girl didn't even look up at the mention of her name, too busy with the cookies now as she ate happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 am
"Aw, I'd hate to make her share the spotlight like that." Adrian said with a smile as he watched Calista eat. "How would you feel if you had to share your big day with someone else?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:08 am
"I dunno. I was just suggesting. Honestly at this age I don't think she'd notice too much." Amaya said with a shrug as she looked at Calista.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am
"She's three. I know she'd want the attention." Adrian said, worried about having a retake with Peter like earlier.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 am
"Alright." She said, giving a small shrug before she dipped another cookie in the milk. "You sure she was behaving earlier?" Amaya asked, feeling he wasn't telling her something.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:19 am
"Well...." Adrian rubbed the back of his neck somewhat nervously, averting his eyes from meeting Amaya's gaze. "She may have...had a small tantrum...And Peter may have briefly turned into a real, not-so-huggable bear...But you were asleep, she wanted to play with you, and I figured you needed your rest. Nothing wrong with her wanting to be with her mother." he added quickly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 am
Sighing with frustration, Amaya leaned forward and pinched the bridge of her nose between her pointer finger and thumb. "This is exactly what I've been talking about..." She muttered. "Sorry you had to deal with that, I don't know what to do with her anymore." Amaya sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am
"Sorry, but I can't say I've got any brilliant ideas either. But next time I see him, I'll try talking to Sikes and get him to put me back in the ring to give you more down time and less recovering-from-fights time." Adrian offered. "You used to be his prize fighter and now he's going to work you to death at this rate." he said with a worried expression.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 am
"He probably will." Amaya said with a shrug. "I've been down here far too long for him anyway. Taken too much damage and I'm slowly losing my mind, so I'd imagine I don't have much longer anyway." She told him with a rather indifferent tone.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games