Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 am

If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde emptied both of his revolvers before holstering them. Morrigan yelled something, but Clyde didn't hear it over the sound of his pistols. The scared underclassmen then high tailed it out of the gym. Clyde bent down and grabbed a chunk of debris and threw at the last student just before they got out of the door, however, he missed. Clyde snapped his fingers in frustration. "Damn it." To calm down, the Hive student reloaded his revolver as he went to bleachers, or what remained. With each cartridge that fell out of the chamber, came a satisfying ring as it bounced on the floor. Clyde sat down on the bleacher and let go of his belongings while reloading the next revolver. the young swordsman mumbled as he put in fresh ammunition in the empty cylinders of his gun. "Stupid freshman..."

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 am

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle sat on the bleachers and opened a bottle. With each sip of alcohol, her temper and aggression was slowly, but surely soothed until she was somewhat calm when she finished the first bottle. "They probably would leave you alone if you had actually aimed to hit them."

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 pm

See what you might ask?

Clyde finished putting the last bullet into its chamber when Arielle mocked him. He wasn't sure what was worse, being picked on by underclassmen, or having the Hive Five's alcoholic member tell him to actually shoot people to get them to stop picking on. Clyde tried thinking of some kind of come back, but none of them would end well. Except maybe playing a prank on the girl. But just as Clyde opened his mouth did he soon remember who he was dealing with. Besides, Arielle probably drinks pure ethanol. I wonder if alcohol affects her performance? Clyde thought as watched Arielle drink herself into a stupor.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle finishes the bottles and sits in calm boredom. She looks around and notices Clyde watching her. "What?", there was no hint of hostility or grumpiness in her voice, one of the only signs that she had drunk anything.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Kingside walked to gym the thoughts of yesterday still ringing in his head 'That stupid bird things he can train the swordsman and the ice brat to be stronger then the five.' He had never been insulted in his life it was his plan that did the most damage. "I won't let anyone surpass me, I'll be the best of this school and the world."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:45 pm

"Blatant overconfidence is unbecoming of someone who is suppose to be a leader" Gamer said as he walked slowly past Kingside into the gym. He wore a dark blue hoodie with the hood pulled up to cover his face one side of it having fallen a bit to cover part of his face. Walking to a less destroyed place in the gym Gamer looked around. A large quantity of the damage to the gym was his own fault having lost his cool when the other girl attacked him suddenly. It was not something he did very often and would usually keep his cool even when under attacks.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

"Its not overconfidence its ambition Having a goal makes one push themselves harder" Kingside said as he walked beside his fellow game player "though I guess you don't need to push yourself with your powers. Everything you need you get as long as its in a game."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 pm

"I wouldn't know" Gamer said to his comment about his powers and games. He never really thought much about it nor did he care much about his powers for that matter. He was socially stunted in a way but as long as he had a new game to play or an old one that still held value he was happy. "If you try to hard towards a goal or an ambition what will you do should you fail or come up short? Will you simply give up that dream and move on to the next" he asked Kingside as he looked at him.
(I have kinda been trying to make him like Ulquirra from Bleach in a way not fully understanding everything of society but it's rather difficult when I am how I am.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 pm

See what you might ask?

Clyde holstered his last pistol before answering Arielle. "Nothing." He replied in a hurry. Clyde averted his gaze and looked at the ceiling which had large metal slab jutting out. That could fall on someone. Clyde thought. Then both Kingside and Gamer entered the gym. "And here comes the other two fifths. One more and we'll have a whole nickel." Clyde muttered. Apparently, something was wrong with Kingside. That was definitely a rare sight.

(I'm not sure who that is but I think I know what you're going for Dragon. Someone who is almost completely oblivious and detached from society and its norms. Also, Xis, you are needed in the Fairytale RP.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:19 am

Kuzan talked to Tengu and had recieved a large wooden trunk form him with specific orders. "hmmmm." He set the trunk down and opened it. Inside was a jacket and as well as some gloves and shin guards. "Do not use your ice powers for the day. Rely on your fighting skills. "He read on a note and sighed. "********....." He said as he slipped the jacket and gloves on before sliding the shin guards over his feet and under his pant legs. He immediately felt his body temp eat up as he grabbed the trunk and lugged it to gym class

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:21 am

(Hey Voodoo, since Tengu is also training Clyde, was he suppose to go to the classroom as well? I didn't get a memo rofl )
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 am

((lol i didn't forget him mrgreen i was going to have clyde's stuff in the trunk with Kuzan's stuff. You might like what's in there in terms of weapons haha))

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 am

((Wake me when someone summons a God Card.))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm

(Fiyah, I think you posted in the wrong RP.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:07 pm

((No I didn't, I'm waiting on something that pertains to dear ol' Dr. Grimm. XD ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games