Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer chuckled. "It's all right. You're not that transparent. I was guessing, and it looks like I hit the mark, eh?" The pun was intentional, seeing as she was an archer, and she hoped she'd perked up the other girl's mood a bit. She waved, seeing Dreamer and Blink enter the hangar from a door opposite. "Hey, Blink! Think you could give us a ride?" she called across. "Snow Raven said we're all needed in Brazil."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde already knew Dreamer was following behind him. He didn't bother turning around. But the sound and scent of two different people did intrigue him. On the opposite end of the hanger was two young girls. They must be apart the Team. How do they know me? Must be a database thing. I need to get out more. "Well if ain't two of the five little do-gooders. Uhhh.." Clyde paused for a moment trying to figure out the code names of the two young crime fighters. He had never really met them, so he didn't know their names. He eyed the girl with blond hair and bow. "You must be....Archer?" He guessed pointing to the girl. "And you must be..." Clyde said looking at the shorter, pink haired girl. There another pause, followed by Clyde snapping his fingers. "Fade?" It was a rather embarrassing situation. Clyde barely even knew the Team. His training and work must have really taken up a lot of his time. "Anyway, yeah. I'll give you kids a ride." The Leaguer said trying to recover from his moment. That was the original plan anyway. Clyde then looked to Dreamer for some kind of support. He wasn't what kind of support he was looking for. Instead, Clyde gave an awkward laugh. He hadn't felt this klutzy since his highschool days in the HIVE. "Aren't there more of you?" Clyde asked trying to draw attention away from his awkwardness.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded. "Yeah, I'm Archer." She turned to Aspen. "Looks like he just gave you a codename, kiddo," she grinned. "It's a good one, too." She turned back to Blink. "Yeah, there's others. I dunno where they are, though."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer raises an eyebrow at Clyde when he looks to her for help. She was not bailing him out of this, especially since she had just bailed him out of having to be sent back to the infirmary.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

The newly dubbed Fade gives Archer a look as she signs, Who are you calling kiddo?

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 am
Kaya looked at Skye and nodded. "Yes, I'm Kaya Orofei." she said smiling as she bowed before standing straight again. "Who are these people?"

Kuzan slashed feng with his claws as the two began to fight over the diamond. "You will not stop me!" He growled as half of the diamond glowed blue

Feng gripped the diamond with his talons and flapped his mighty wings. "So you think!" He snapped as the other half of the diamond glowed red which sent another ripple through the mystic force of the universe  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 am

Clyde hummed through his helmet as he thought. "Well, we don't have the time to wait around for them. Either that get here now, materialize on board while in flight, or don't show up at all." From within his suit, Clyde activated the ship and called for the deck to open up and lower. "Come on. Time to show the world down south what we do best." Underneath his helmet, a smile was forming. Clyde felt awfully chipper for some reason. "Oh, and in case you didn't figure out what we do best, I meant stopping villains." He called back from the top of ship platform.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 pm
"No need to be so formal," Skye said in response to her bowing. "You can call me Datascape. From the looks of it, they seem to be mercenaries. As for their purpose, I have no clue. They don't seem to respond too well to interogation or threats." She said, kicking one of them nearby. Glancing around, she could see that this area has been cleared out, but who knows when more might show up. "Do you know why they are here?" She asked Kaya as she walked over to her dragon and petted its head checking to see if it was okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm
Kaya shrugged. "I don't know...father said something about they are after me...." She said as she pulled out roller skates and put them on. She made two of her feathers on her arms grow longer and grabbed them by their shafts making makeshift swords. "Whatever it may be they won't get what they are after."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Watching the battle from one of the Watchtower's monitors, Snow Raven felt the second ripple in the mystical energies, this one a little stronger than the last, and doubled over. Gritting her teeth, she teleported to the skies of Brazil, hovering above Feng and Kuzan, and stretched out an arm toward the fighting cousins. The glowing diamond between them was pulled from their combined grasp and flew to hover a couple feet away from Snow Raven's hand. "BurningFeng, you are endangering the world more with your fighting over this diamond than Arcticwaste's possession of it was," she said.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 am
"Well if they're after you then I guess I gotta stay by your side and kick some a**." Skye said with a smirk as she materialized a pistol of her own design. She patted her dragon and was ready to go another round with the mercenaries. "By the way, where is your father?" she asked Kaya.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:45 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Really? I thought talking is what we do best.", Dreamer says as she boards the flying contraption. She wasn't terribly fond of relying on machines to keep her from falling to her death.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade follows after the two adult heroes.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 am
Kuzan smirked. "Ah snow...right on time..." He said as he slashed Feng with his claws.

Feng yelled in pain as the cuts froze. He growled as he blast Kuzan with a fire blast.

Kuzan smiled as the blast blasted him apart. his body turned to ice and melted away as a blizzard wrapped around Snow and feng. "oh you lost fools...do you think i was sitting by doing nothing over the 20 years?" He laughed as the two were trapped in a blizzard sphere. "I learned that fire can no longer hurt what it can't touch....." He said as ice fists being to pummel feng form all direction before launching him out of the blizzard into the ground. "And your darkness is nothing to the coldness of death and the white of passing over." He said as he placed a hand on snow's shoulder as he reformed from the snow with a evil grin and a look of murder in his eyes. "You saw what happened in D.C....that was nothing Brazil will forever be changed today." He said as he made his spear appear in his other hand  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:18 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven teleported herself out of the blizzard and away from Kuzan's touch. "I won't let you do this, Arcticwaste," she said. "Feng, what would happen if this diamond were to be destroyed?" she asked, having teleported the diamond along with her.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm
kuzan huffed as the blizzard charged towards them. "Don't think it will be that easy!" he said as a tiger formed from the snow and roared at the two of them.

Feng looked at the diamond. "In it's current state it cannot be destroyed...you need the other two leaders, plus it has some of my power and kuzan's asorbed. Kuzan tricked me into that part." He said up and brushed the dirt off. "Best thing to do...is keep him away from the diamond and my daughter." He said as fire welled up in his beak and he fired a stream into the tiger engulfing it in flames setting it ablaze. "snow..may i have your permission to use deadly force."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:39 pm
(Ok, i'm going to assume everyone got their a** on board. I'm also going to take a few liberties and apply what I call, the meantime action. It's where I make a giant post that details everything in order to catch up. Also, I got into contact with Xis. He's having writer's block...FROM HELL!!! evil )

Clyde hoped into the pilot seat of the ship and started the launch preparations. The ship itself began turning toward the exit and firing up. Soon the crew were off and flying through a tunnel that lead outside the Hall of Justice. "Here comes the fun part!" Clyde said aloud, just to push Dreamer's buttons. The swordsman made a sudden hard turn, while in mid-air. Probably shouldn't have since he was about ask her for another favor. This time, however, it would be for the benefit of the whole crew. "Hey Dreamer, we're en route for Brazil. Fastest way there is through a place that I bet you know quite well. You know, since you're half a millennia old. I mean, don't take it the wrong way, you don't look a day over 25." Clyde then stopped himself for moment. He seemed to veering off from the subject. "Fastest route is through the Bermuda triangle. Call me superstitious, but it would be a appreciated if we had some protection against whatever voodoo that might lurk in the triangle." At the moment, Clyde was having the ship go at several machs; speeding towards the ship's top speed. They were needed, and Clyde wasn't willing to let anyone down.

The ship raced through the Bermuda and straight for South American country. Soon, the crew flying over the country itself. "OK." Clyde announced unbuckling himself and inputting the autopilot function. "The drop is in 3 minutes. Gear up and meet in the ship's docking bay. It's going to be a rough landing." Clyde made his way for ship's hanger. For now, it was closed. Soon, it would open. When the crew rejoined the Leaguer, he gave further instruction. "This may be a bit much for you kids, but we're pressed for time. The bay doors are going to open up while in mid-flight. You'll have a fall distance of about 20 feet. Make sure to tuck and roll." Just as Clyde finished giving instructions, the hanger bay began to stir. The doors opened. A gust of wind flew past the Leaguer's face. "Good luck, and remember, tuck and roll!" With that, Clyde ran out. He leaped out the hanger bay and fell to the ground. Just as the swordsman hit the ground, he curled his body and rolled.

Blink the got up and looked around. A ways away, he could see the chaos. "Hope they saved some for me." Blink ran at his signature high speed until he reached the fray. He collided with a few armed mercenaries before stopping. They didn't pose much threat, since they had idea since they were preoccupied with something. As Blink drew closer to the heart of the chaos, he began to feel a wave of familiar cold energy. Memories of his past were beginning to plague his mind. "Please don't let it be..." But just as Blink reached the heart, he saw him. The icy terror himself, Kuzan Fei. "No...Not yet. I wasn't ready." Blink kept whispering to himself. It was as if he was talking to fate. "I knew I'd run into you sooner or later, Kuzan. But not like this." Blink's chipper mood from before was completely gone. He was now a awash in ambiguity. The Leaguer then found Snow and Feng who off on the side lines. "Snow! Feng!" Blink shouted from behind. "What's going on? Why is Kuzan here and why does he seem so powerful?" Blink himself wanted ask more.

- Unknown

(I bet there are so many spelling/grammar errors in this XD)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games