Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
                                                  I tried to be someone else
                                                  But nothing seemed to change
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am inside.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Glynn stepped onto the pitch and looked around. Okay, so far everyone was there but Tyler. Hopefully that meant that the first year was going to be around shortly, otherwise Glynn was going to have to find him and talk to him about being on time for matches. In any case, he started stretching and waiting for the game to start.

AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 to Stealing, +7 to Scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hope nothing goes wrong during the match...
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Finally found myself
                                                  Fighting for a chance.
                                                  I know now, this is who I really am.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
                                                                I'm broke but I'm happy
                                                                I'm poor but I'm kind
                                                                I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
                                                                I'm high but I'm grounded
                                                                I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
                                                                I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope the game isn't bad...
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Tyler was on the pitch in a mad dash to not be late, which he failed at apparently. Sighing, he got ready by stretching and looked around to see how the rest of the teams looked. They didn't look too intimidating, he hoped.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 12
                                                                Modifiers: +4 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And what it all comes down to
                                                                Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
                                                                'cause I've got one hand in my pocket
                                                                And the other one is giving the peace sign

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was pissed. Wallis hadn't even listened to him when he told him to quit quidditch. Or even get another spot. No, his barmy ******** brother had steadfastly refused and even had enjoyed the game he had played in last year, which had prompted his ******** crazy arse brother to sign up this year and get the ******** starting slot for beater. What the ******** hell was Wallis even thinking? No, wait, that suggested that Wallis was actually ******** thinking and not doing this goddamn sport to begin with! ******** hell, what, did he need to tie his brother up and prevent him from playing when he had games from now on? And what, did he have to ******** send threatening ******** owls to the Ravenclaw captain to NOT let his brother on the damn team? He narrowed his gaze at his brother and stormed over, ignoring any and all looks he may have been getting as he crossed his arms in front of his brother. "I swear ta ********' god tha' I ain' gonna be apologetic when I knock yer aris outta th' ********' sky if ya don' ge' th' ******** offa th' pitch wite now Wallis." When Wallis refused to budge and crossed his arms, Leon had to clench his teeth to stop from throttling the boy. Fine, if Wallis was going to play, Leon was going to make him regret it.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                  Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: ********' 'ell, why th' ******** does Wallis need ta be in this ********' spor'?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen had seen the Gryffindor team beat the Hufflepuff team and look good while doing so. However, now it was a matter of the rest of the teams showing how they planned to do things for the year. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Snakes versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 6, 3, 2, 3, 6, 3, 2, 3 Total: 38 (10-100)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris waited excitedly for the start of the game, eager to begin the first game of the season. He flew up, prepared to begin the tossup. When the game began, he flew fast toward the game, reaching out to try and get the quaffle for Ravenclaw.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon didn't even hesitate. The moment the quaffle was in the air, he flew up to look for a bludger. Finding one, he narrowed his eyes at Wallis and swung, intent on keeping his promise to his brother that he would be the one to knock Wallis out.

Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]
                                                  Final Roll: 21 (Hit unless saved!)

════════════════════════

Thinking: ********' 'ell, why th' ******** does Wallis need ta be in this ********' spor'?
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 7, 6, 6, 1, 9, 1, 5, 10 Total: 55 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver jumped onto his broom and lifted himself up into the air as soon as the quaffle was released. He was determined to beat the Ravenclaw chaser to it.

Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll: 55 (snatched)
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC
                                                Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood

Tucking the quaffle under his arm, Oliver took off down the pitch. The wind felt cold as it brushed against his cheeks.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:24 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey waved back at Gavin before turning and grinning at Raymond and Oliver as they arrived. "Do you need to ask?" Soon, the rest of the players filtered in and the game was started. Rey shot up high, looking for a bludger. She flew down and, swung her bat to aim the closest one at the seeker, Gavin. Okay, she felt slightly guilty, but she was a beater and she had to do her job.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

S L Y T H E R I NxxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +6
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Gavin
                                                      Final Roll: 2 (hit herself)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxeagerxxxxxw e a r i n gxxQuidditch clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:33 am
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Gavin was ready. At the sound of the whistle he burst into high speed and climbed high for a better view hoping to find that gold snitch.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 9 + 8 = 17
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile ]

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:35 am

[Whoops. ]

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:30 am
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di took off after Oliver, intent on stealing the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:23 pm
GAVIN SELWYN __________
Fifth Year, Prefect _________
Ravenclaw Seeker____._____
════════════════════════ _____

User Image

Was that it? No, not yet. He cursed and searched harder.

╔═══════════════════════╗
Seeker
AC: 18
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%
(+8 spotting/catching)
┉┉┉┉
Rolled: 13 + 8 = 21
┉┉┉┉
0 of 3 to chase
0 of 2 to catch
┉┉┉┉
00 - 00

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC: on mobile. 6+ hours]

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris missed the quaffle by a mile. That... didn't spell good news for this game. He flew after Oliver, watching Diantha fail to steal, so he caught up and tried to steal the quaffle himself.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Stealing} +3 {Shooting}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:13 {Fail!}
Ƭσ Ƭнє Ɠσαℓѕ:x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:46 pm
User Image

Oliver Davis

Avoiding both steal attempts, Oliver continued down the pitch.

Total Roll:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games