Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 pm
"Hey Aster, when it's your turn, feel free to use me as a speaker, since my telepathy doesn't need touch to work." Lewis thought to Aster helpfully and waited for Archer's orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer nodded curtly and took her bow from her back and strung it, thinking about the powers and abilities she'd seen from her Teammates so far. She still didn't know everything William and Kaya could do, but she did know she could use Lewis's telepathy as a way to link the Team together and make a plan of attack without alerting Brink to it. "PsychoStick, set up a telepathic link. Team only."

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

omgIisonfiyah

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 pm
"You got it, TeamSpeak on and ready to go." Lewis thought happily to everyone on the Team.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:31 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded curtly. "Good. Okay, everybody. Powers. What can we all do? I know we've all said before, but I want a recap."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm
Kry

Kry sighs as he looks at the city off in the distance then back at his opponents "Yea you're right, I do have that habit." He cracks his neck and uses his powered to launch himself at dreamer and starts to fire shockwaves one after the other from mid-air trying to take her our of the fight quickly. I wonder if the landing is going to hurt...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:54 pm
Karin flicked her wrist and used her telekinesis to block the shockwaves. Once she had finished she turned and used her powers to slam Kry down to the ground as hard as she could to incapacitate him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

When Archer's voice came into his mind Dead was almost disturbed by it but he remembered that Aster was a telepath so figured it was her doing somehow. Same thing I said before I make portals Dead thought rubbing the side of his head as he shifted himself some what looking at each person and debating when i twas his turn how things would go.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

'I can do illusions.', Aster responds hesitantly. She continues to fidget, obviously wanting to get as far from this place as possible.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

It took a moment for Dreamers scrambled brain to register that Kry was coming straight for her. Once it does, she swings an arm up and releases a short burst of pale blue lightning towards him. Fortunately or unfortunately, the burst was way off target as her legs give out. "Damnaigh é..!", she gasps, holding her now partially burned hand to her chest.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"All right, we've got illusions and telepathy by touch for Fade. Telekinesis and telepathy for PsychoStick. Portals from Deadzone. Transformation, feather swords, and pyrokinetics from Blazing Crane." She could use those. Already a plan was forming in her head. "Anything else that might be useful?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 pm
"Grandpa Grimm's magical tome of magic stuff." Lewis thought cheerily, he had access to all sorts of crazy, arcane stuff, which could help depending on what he found.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm
"Loud mou- I mean, Dead's portals, yesterday during our training i noticed they amplify power and speed of objects, i flew near my father's speed trying to trap brink in a fire twister" Kaya replied as she watched Archer. she turned off her music and put the earbuds in her pocket

FrostClaw saw a flash from dreamers lightning. His pupils shrunk as if locking on to the location of the flash. He pulled his arms to his chest and with one great flap of his wings he shot off towards the area he saw the flash at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:06 pm
Kry

Kry sees his attacks get stopped and suddenly feels an unknown force pull him downwards. "Shi!" Is all he got out before he blasted the ground below him and then after hitting it himself. He softened the hit and get back up pissed that he can't even get away at this point, but he knows he can't blame his opponents so he wipes the blood off his face and arms then starts to scream at Karin making a supersonic voice blast come charging towards her, using his head to guide the blast wave.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 pm
Karin flew around behind Kry to dodge his screaming, however, she wasn't completely immune to it and Karin began to feel slightly dizzy, but she managed to get behind Kry and swatted him around with another set of telekinetic blasts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm
Frost, now with the city far behind him, flew faster hearing more of the battle as he got closer to it. He smirked as he suddenly flew up in a diagonal line moving higher but heading closer to the fight, He now flew among the clouds hiding. He opened his mouth and inhaled as a faint whistling echoed because of this as a blue flame began to form in his mouth. He did a loop de loop and dove diagonally down.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games