Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am
shinminrin910
Oh is that like in a bank?
No, an office.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am
Hullo everyone~~ c:  

xKiklala

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am
priinzeziita89
shinminrin910
No, an office.
Oh, I thought it would be a work for banking, because of the word tax xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 am
AshesToRoses

I probably could never own anything that lived in a cage. I just don't have the patience in cleaning something like that. XD I'd rather clean a litter box, I prefer cats haha. I heard about that too, it's just he fact that we were in middle school which made me think the theory was a little weird lol. Not that it couldn't have calmed us too, we were just older than the usual target group for class pets. xD Haha omg, at first I thought that said "Turdy" and I was like "WHO NAMED IT THAT?" xDD

It's a new one my parents got, my stepdad already doesn't like her because she was friendly at first but stopped being it when we introduced her to our first cat. She's actually even more unfriendly than our cat. XD Well, with them, she likes me lol, it's why she was in my lap. D8
It's a Tektek enviro contest I'm holding here in the guild. ^^; It's in the main forum, if you want to check it out. My inventory link is about as updated as I could manage, I can't updated it anymore on this desktop.

I think that looks pretty interesting. The blue and the red together looks really nice, the red just "pops", but the white hair kind of throws me off since there isn't much white elsewhere. Though for me I like colors to be as balanced as possible, but I also understand others not really caring if the hair matches, since most people don't match their hair in real life. XD; As a character and not a "must match d;fahsdfa avatar", I think she looks cool, and the white hair doesn't bother me as much in that respect. Like I said it doesn't have to match, I'm just stupid haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:55 am
shinminrin910
priinzeziita89
shinminrin910
No, an office.
Oh, I thought it would be a work for banking, because of the word tax xD
Hehe, no. cx  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 pm
dark magic godess
m_roode
Hi everyone im new to this guild and i just wanted to make a quick post to say hello to everyone. i hope everyone is doing great and having a super sunday. 3nodding

welcome I hope you spend a wonderful time here emotion_yatta

Im enjoying myself so far.  

m_roode

Sparkly Businesswoman

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi
mrgreen Its monday biggrin

I hate Monday's D: but then again, who doesn't? lol

I hate it to but like it only cuz my shows come on  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm
Yokies
AshesToRoses

I probably could never own anything that lived in a cage. I just don't have the patience in cleaning something like that. XD I'd rather clean a litter box, I prefer cats haha. I heard about that too, it's just he fact that we were in middle school which made me think the theory was a little weird lol. Not that it couldn't have calmed us too, we were just older than the usual target group for class pets. xD Haha omg, at first I thought that said "Turdy" and I was like "WHO NAMED IT THAT?" xDD

It's a new one my parents got, my stepdad already doesn't like her because she was friendly at first but stopped being it when we introduced her to our first cat. She's actually even more unfriendly than our cat. XD Well, with them, she likes me lol, it's why she was in my lap. D8
It's a Tektek enviro contest I'm holding here in the guild. ^^; It's in the main forum, if you want to check it out. My inventory link is about as updated as I could manage, I can't updated it anymore on this desktop.

I think that looks pretty interesting. The blue and the red together looks really nice, the red just "pops", but the white hair kind of throws me off since there isn't much white elsewhere. Though for me I like colors to be as balanced as possible, but I also understand others not really caring if the hair matches, since most people don't match their hair in real life. XD; As a character and not a "must match d;fahsdfa avatar", I think she looks cool, and the white hair doesn't bother me as much in that respect. Like I said it doesn't have to match, I'm just stupid haha.

Guinea pigs can run around a room as long as they can't hurt themselves on something lol Unfortunately, my room is too messy and small for that =D

Poor kitty, she just wants someone to love her. Was she previously owned before you guys got her or was she taken in, etc?

I will definitely check it out! I love making tekteks (: I just made a few, actually. Haha.

Lol, well, another worker in the tektek shop I "work" in made the original and I kind of tweaked it. I want to use Rosamund's Redemption soon and I just needed some ideas 3nodding Don't want to change too much on his original creation.  

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:35 pm
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi

What shows?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 pm
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi

What shows?

Adventure time and Regular show  

KayaTesagi

AshesToRoses

Adorable Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi

What shows?

I haven't watched those shows in forever lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 pm
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi
AshesToRoses
KayaTesagi

What shows?

I haven't watched those shows in forever lol

Aw lol  

KayaTesagi

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm
good evening girls whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm
m_roode
dark magic godess
m_roode
Hi everyone im new to this guild and i just wanted to make a quick post to say hello to everyone. i hope everyone is doing great and having a super sunday. 3nodding

welcome I hope you spend a wonderful time here emotion_yatta

Im enjoying myself so far.

that's good whee  

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm
AshesToRoses

Yeah, that's why I said I just couldn't take care of one. It would never be safe running around where I live. xD

Well, when she wants to be. She'll even avoid me too if she doesn't want attention, she'll even howl to get us to go away. She is just loving when she chooses to, and it's mainly with me. xD The ASPCA didn't have much information on her. They knew she was spayed before she got there though, so she had to have been owned by someone, she is only a little over a year old so it couldn't have been that long though.

I like making tektek's with inventories the most. xD For some reason I just can't come up with much if I have free reign, too much to play with and decide on lol. I actually like being limited. xD

Oh I see. Well I don't think it looks bad or anything, the color matching thing is just a pet peeve thing in my sense, it doesn't look bad at all. c:

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games