Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

Haha. I love the butcher knives too. I use my choppy knife for everything. When I'm home alone I keep it beside the bed. >.<
        From a movie based on a true story of a man who got his arm caught and was stuck so he drank his urine to stay rehydrated.
        Plus everyone knows urine is sterile. People pee on their wounds all the time! So my brother-in-law informs me.
        Possibly or in the 1950s I thinks. I'll have to do some research on it. I do remember reading it somewhere.

User Image
      User Image

I don't have to do that because I've got tons of weapons already in my room from knives to swords, to this weird double sided... thing, I don't know what to call it, and a three sided throwing star. My boyfriend is buying me a cross necklace that has a hidden blade on it too. I take protection to a whole new level... xD
      Oh that movie? I saw that in Health class; I don't know if I could ever do what he did. But yeah, if you have nothing else to drink then yes drink your pee. xD My sister said that he actually made it worse on himself for taking small drinks of his water, and should of just gulped it because then his body would of stored it; our Dad was in the military so she read it from one of his books I think.
      I've never heard that before, I don't think I'll ever pee on any cut either... I'd rather just let it bleed. xD
      Well I'm terrible with time periods so I'm not help. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:19 am
Broken Heart Production

Wow! You sure do! My partner is buying me a little pistol soon, then I can get my handgun license and go target practicing. It'll be handy because when I go out, I can have it on me legally.
        Mhm. Me neither. Though I do believe that when it comes down to survival, people will do anything. The japanese ate their hostages during one of the wars. A man my mother knew saw it with his own eyes.
        >.< Me too. He said it mainly helps blisters and things on the feet.
        Haha, it's fine, I happen to know a few people who know them far too well.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Are you serious? You're so lucky! I don't think we have that same law here; we're allowed to own guns but not carry them with us, as far as I'm aware.
      I believe that too, same applies when they're faced with fear. That's crazy though; I heard that eating people drives a person to insanity. It was on a TV show that hunted down supposed myths.
      I can see that helping somehow then, though not sure why... It just sorta makes sense. At least better than applying it to open injuries. xD
      I would know more about history but I have a terribly forgetful mind. Sometimes I even forget how to spell things I already learned how to. ._.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 am
Broken Heart Production

Yep! Our laws are very strict here. If you want to keep handguns in your house and on you, you have to attend a gun club around once a month to show that you are using it properly.
        Really? I suppose it would since they are eating another of their kind. My chickens used to eat chicken meat. >.< they didn't seem crazy, but I don't think they knew. We could be eating humans and we wouldn't even know it! eek
        Haha, I don't know how it works. I think it would sting if it was an open wound.
        I've been there and done that as well. I'm so forgetful.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 am
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

Yep! Our laws are very strict here. If you want to keep handguns in your house and on you, you have to attend a gun club around once a month to show that you are using it properly.
        Really? I suppose it would since they are eating another of their kind. My chickens used to eat chicken meat. >.< they didn't seem crazy, but I don't think they knew. We could be eating humans and we wouldn't even know it! eek
        Haha, I don't know how it works. I think it would sting if it was an open wound.
        I've been there and done that as well. I'm so forgetful.

User Image
      User Image

If I had a gun I'd probably join a gun club anyway. My Dad had guns the army let him keep, but then the police took them away because of... some reason, I don't remember. I think it might of been because they weren't registered. It was the stupidest thing ever. The man has freakin' medals, tons of them, and not all of them are from serving in the war/saving people in the war but for saving everyday people. We're strict over here in a completely stupid way.
      You fed chickens chicken meat? xD They say eating any of your own kind drives you crazy, like a cat eating another cat, but I could be remembering wrong. I don't think it matters if you know or not. Maybe the chickens just don't have enough brain capacity to go crazy. Lmao.
      Yeah I was thinking that too, which is why originally it didn't make sense to me. xD
      It breaks my brain trying to understand how it happens. And it's words I use a lot too during Role Playing, so it makes me mad when I forget. >o< And Google Chrome doesn't always know what I'm trying to say either.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Well that is true sweatdrop Oh well, then parts of our conversation then razz
      Nope, I'm afraid I haven't even heard of that guild sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

aww how come you should join? Any Pinoy guilds you're in? There's plenty of filipinos out there that's why I joined (IWON) the forum guilds are not that very active now a days but they still do events and contests once in a while, like the summer event coming this April 27. I usually go to their event and dun sa tambayan sa "towns 2040" (ever heard of that pinoy tambayan? not all who goes there are part of the guild since its a filipino room in towns not just for the IWON members) to find new friends since I've got a few out there after most of the old friends here quit and hibernate b'cuz according to them they're too old of gaia. sad Anyway check IWON sometimes.  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:45 am
Clasela

Meds are so annoying. I take two vitamin supplements to two medications daily. That's a horrible way to look at life. They should be aiming to have as much time on earth as possible.
        >.< It's funny how we can make sims so similar to real life. My sims are almost ready to have children. She's almost at level ten of her writing career and I've almost finished renovating the house. I'm so excited for them!
        It has after a week. Still bruised but not as swollen. Wow, it seriously was. Funny how that happens and incredibly ironic.

User Image User Image

Well, at first it was kind of annoying. Sometimes, it could still be a hassle, especially when I forget to bring them along. But it's not really as annoying as the eating habits. Everything has to be measured rolleyes But I'm getting the hang of it.
      So true! I thought at first that it was some boring game or another. How very wrong I was. Rofl.
      I never got mine to reach level 10 of writing. I hate it when their happiness goes down while writing :p But she's a top-notch artist *proudmomma* Do you age your sims?
      Ironic and annoying. The doctor said that there's only 85% chance of the vaccine being effective. Looks like I'm in the 15% stare Ah well, at least I won't be getting chicken pox anymore~

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 am
-alegna ennazus-

aww how come you should join? Any Pinoy guilds you're in? There's plenty of filipinos out there that's why I joined (IWON) the forum guilds are not that very active now a days but they still do events and contests once in a while, like the summer event coming this April 27. I usually go to their event and dun sa tambayan sa "towns 2040" (ever heard of that pinoy tambayan? not all who goes there are part of the guild since its a filipino room in towns not just for the IWON members) to find new friends since I've got a few out there after most of the old friends here quit and hibernate b'cuz according to them they're too old of gaia. sad Anyway check IWON sometimes.

User Image User Image

Hmm... you know what, I'm not really sure why I haven't joined any Pinoy guilds. I guess I'm just not really active in them, most of the times, I just join then never show up again. This is the only guild I've been really active in. Most of the times, I just frequent the forums or marketplace.
      I don't do much with the towns either. It lags for me, and I get lost there sweatdrop
      Most of my friends don't even know what Gaia is all about. Although yeah, they do think it's just for kids (/shrugs) It's their loss, not mine.
      Okay I will. Thanks for the tip~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Broken Heart Production

Oh, that's such a shame and very unfair for him. He deserves to keep them. Though registration is very big here as well. My partner always has to fill out paper work and people come around to check that the gun safe is well safe.
        It was an accident! I swear! It somehow was placed in the chicken scrap bucket. Ironically, I was watching the premiere of Hannibal last night where he was cooking up lungs and livers, so I'm guessing you have to be crazy in the first place. xD
        That's a bugger. I normally get letters and things mixed up and sometimes, I get annoyed when I have spelt a word right and yet it doesn't look right.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm
Louisa Iris

That does sound a bit vexing. I couldn't imagine measuring everything I ate. I always stick to proportions by using the size of my fist. >.<
        Haha, I know. It's very addictive. I make time to play it once a day because I need my sim fix.
        Aw, that's so cool~ Not at the moment, I want them to excell in all skills before they start a family so that they can tutor their children. And then I will start to age them, but it will be a long lifespan.
        Did you have them before? I thought if you had them once you'd never have them again?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

Oh, that's such a shame and very unfair for him. He deserves to keep them. Though registration is very big here as well. My partner always has to fill out paper work and people come around to check that the gun safe is well safe.
        It was an accident! I swear! It somehow was placed in the chicken scrap bucket. Ironically, I was watching the premiere of Hannibal last night where he was cooking up lungs and livers, so I'm guessing you have to be crazy in the first place. xD
        That's a bugger. I normally get letters and things mixed up and sometimes, I get annoyed when I have spelt a word right and yet it doesn't look right.

User Image
      User Image

I understand it as well; I think they should of just let him keep them but forced him to get them registered, especially since people in his neighborhood have gotten robbed before. He actually has himself when the family was out! They took a nook tablet or whatever it's called, along with my sister's earrings and some other things.
      Maybe someone thought chicken scrap bucket meant scraps of chickens. xD
      Yeah, crazy or desperate, both can lead to more crazy. xD
      That happens to me too, I hate it. xP I think I might have a mild form of dyslexia, because I often mix up my letters too, like b's and d's, even when typing on a keyboard. It also is suppose to mess up how you read and even speak, and sometimes I just completely misread things randomly and have to look it over a few times till it makes sense; I also randomly mess up my words I've said tons of times before and my whole sentence falls apart. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm
Broken Heart Production

Jeez. They should have let him keep it for self-defence. Criminals are becoming more cunning. We've had break-ins here too. Though I'm not sure what they took.
        >.< I don't think anyone was that silly. It could have been on a salad sandwich and they threw the whole sandwich out.
        Could be, it happens to me as well sometimes. I know I read too quickly and my mouth cannot keep up with my eyes. xD

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

Jeez. They should have let him keep it for self-defence. Criminals are becoming more cunning. We've had break-ins here too. Though I'm not sure what they took.
        >.< I don't think anyone was that silly. It could have been on a salad sandwich and they threw the whole sandwich out.
        Could be, it happens to me as well sometimes. I know I read too quickly and my mouth cannot keep up with my eyes. xD

User Image
      User Image

Indeed; both him and his wife went to the military though so if someone did break in they should be okay. I did talk to him about it, and he said he doesn't care what they take as long as they don't harm anyone, so I'm not sure what he would do in the situation.
      Maybe, that makes more sense. xD I might be that silly though, if I wasn't thinking, lol.
      For me it's more like my mouth can't keep up with the sounds that it's trying to make, or something. So I end up making random noises when I mess up. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:05 pm
Broken Heart Production

I'm sure they both know some tricky moves and techniques. 3nodding I have a safe spot underneath my bed at my parents home where I would hide if someone broke in. Or I could sneak out my window. >.<
        It was probably me. All I remember is seeing them peck at it. Little cannibals. gonk
        I take it you don't like giving speeches? I hated them in school, I spoke too fast because I was so nervous.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I always wonder how I would do in a fight; see, I'm stronger than I look, but still not too strong, my strength actually lies in my speed and quick wit for tactical movements that increase my power. Like the certain places I hit people and how I do it, distract with one hit then surprise them with another, that sort of thing. I have weapons all around my room to also help, because otherwise I'd probably be doomed, since my windows are blocked and there is no where to hide. xD
      It's okay, they didn't know what they were eating, though they're still technically cannibals. xD
      Eh, kinda sorta; I am really good at ranting so long speeches is pretty easy, but I do get stage fright really easy too. So everyone looking at me makes me panic, "oh my god, what if I mess up? I wonder what they're all thinking of me" etc; but I've actually gotten better with my stage fright since I want to become an actress. So yeah. xD

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games