Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:56 am
Lufu stared at the tiny creatures, a happy smile on his face. He extended one hand and watched as a butterfly settled down on it, coming to rest a milimeter above his skin as the air around his palm solidified. "It's so beautiful..." he said softly, gazing at the blazing blue and black wings. "And such detail at such a small scale..." He suddenly tossed the small insect into the air and drasticly increased the oxygen level in the air around it, causing it to grow many times it's normal size. He laughed quietly as he watched it slowly shrink back. "So pretty..." he repeated almost to himself.

((I took some liberties there, sorry sweatdrop xp ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:00 am
Kiom'e looked up at him and smiled. "I've been trying to find someone who will want them, but they're afraid they'll call upon some more demons, but to their home, " she said softly. "I don't blame them though, all we need is someone causing some chaos." Kiom'e stated while standing back up.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:08 am
Lufu smiled. "Without Chaos, how would you define Order? Each exists in order to balance the other." He watched as the butterflies gradually dispersed. The same I beleive holds true with the whole Good and Evil thing I've heard people talk about. From the sound of it it would appear that the two concepts were created at the same time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 am
((It's oki.))

"Yes I know, but what I'm trying to say is, is that this town's so peacful and I really wouldn't want anyone to come in here and disturb it's balance, only because they wish to do so. I know there's the shady kind of people in these alleys, but that's pretty much all that we have, and it keeps balance in this town. But to have someone cause something really distructive, not just physically, but mentaly aswell. I don't beleive this town could really handle it.." Kiom'e said looking down watching the flowers go through their life at an accelerated speed dieing in just a few moments.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:21 am
Lufu chuckled. "Do not worry yourself over such things Kiom'e, it is unlikely that someone like that could escape notice. A great deal of the people in this city are a least part angelic or demonic, they would be sensitive to such eminations, even if only weakly." He reached down and place his had against the earth next to the wilted flower. A small green shoot popped up and slowly grew into a similar plant between his fingers. "Besides," he continued, "rebuilding is easy."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:26 am
Kioim'e watched Lufu and smiled, "Yes I've noticed how easy it is." she agreed, "Did you notice there's someone new in town?" Kiom'e said as she bent down and blew on the remaining flowers and butterflies makeing them disappear.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:32 am
Lufu perked his ears at the mention of a new arrival. "No I didn't. Can you show me? New people are always so fun to meet!" He smiled contentedly and stood up as well, a light breeze brushing against his skin. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:36 am
"I don't know if he's home, but I'll show you where he lives.."she said as she started walking to the other side of town. "Lufu?" she said. "You know where I live, but, where is it you live?" Kiom'e asked.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:42 am
Lufu followed her through the streets, wonderng who the new arrival was. He looked at her curiously as she asked him his whereabouts. "I'm sorry, I thought I had already told you. I Live in that big Mansion with Zack and the others, in one of the guest rooms on the top floor."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:47 am
"Oh with that Zack guy, heh, him and Hibiki, they're kinda weird...but they seem really nice, and Zack, he's really loud, hehe he tried to sneek up and scare me," Kiom'e said while giggleing slightly at the memory, as they came up to the old ran down house. "Well here's where he lives, he seems to be a friend of Zack's aswell..." she added turning around to face Lufu.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:51 am
Lufu looked at the wreck thoughtfully. "If this is the place I think it is, I might've already met the occupant. Young guy? Partial transfrmation abilities?" He looked through the broken door to the room beyond. "Lives underground I think..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:53 am
Kiom'e wondered what she should say.."Errm, yes, you-you know him?" she was starting to feel a bit frightened.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:58 am
Lufu seemed unperturbed. "I don't know him very well, no, but we've met before. He seemed pleasant enough, if perhaps a tad childish. All in all a harmonius being with few discordant moments." He glanced over at Kiom'e as he caught the gist of her emotions. "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:01 am
Kiom'e sighed out of releif, "Yes, I'm fine." she continued, "I actually want to ask of some assistance, if you're not too busy.."  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:06 am
Lufu shrugged. "All my time is pretty much free time, and what better way to spend it than helping my freinds?" He grinned. "So what did you have in mind?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games