Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Mia shrugged. "Well, I'm not sure. It says, 'Your next destination is far to the east on a distant island. Seek out a wondrous tower. Inside you'll find the seal of lightning." Mia took out her world map. "So, do you know of any place with a big tower?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:47 pm
The lady gave a nod and moved swiftly from the table. Nakhti leaned back with a grin.

"Boy sounds like your stomach has a mind of its own."

Nakhti gave Circle a slight nudge as he chuckled good naturedly.

"No need to worry though the food will be here soon enough."

Nakhti grinned mischeviously.

"I'll wake you if you take another cat nap."  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:05 pm
Mia thought for a bit. She looked at her map again. "Well, I see a few. Here, but it's more of a monument. The academy has a sort of tower, Dredarous and Thundaris are the ones I see."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:30 pm
"Thundaris...hmmm..." Ayu mumbled as Arty yawned.  

Maha clone

Becca-Ish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:53 pm
"Okay, th-thank-you." Circle gave a light smile and leaned back into her chair admirering the tavern's looks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:37 am
Mia yawned as she placed the tablet on the bed. She laid back on the bed. "So we have Mt. Tovip to go to, then for the seal of lightning, if it's Manta Academy then we'd have to cross the entire continent. If it's Dredarous, they've probably heightened their security. If it's Thundaris then we have to catch a boat to Admara from Milda and then walk all the way through the desert." Mia sighed and then groaned.

"Man, so far!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:11 am
"Well just don't think about it..." Ayu got up as Arty changed back into a wolf. "I'm going to my room." Ayu walked out to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:39 pm
"Okie! I guess I'll get some sleep. Beside, we'll probably be leaving tomorrow so...goodnight, Ayu! Good night Arty!" Mia yawned and fell asleep.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:41 pm
"ok night Mia." Arty smiles and follows Ayu into the other room.

Ayu lays down on the bed and falls asleep, while Arty turns into a wolf and sleeps at her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:45 pm
Soon the food was brought out before Nakhti and Circle. As soon as the plate hit the table Nakhti turned to Circle with a sheepish grin.

"Hey since its late do you mind if I blot my food down fast. By the way you can sleep in my room I'm not useing the bed. I got a nice comfy spot on the dresser picked out for tonight."  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:20 pm
Mia quickly fell into a deep sleep. Suddenly, she was woken up by the feeling of grass on her back. Mia was shocked and knew what that meant. She opened her eyes and saw Mother Earth's garden.

"Mother? Are you here?" Mia looked around and saw a huge rose bud in a flower bed. Mia stood up and walked over to it. She touched it gently and stepped back. The bud slowly bloomed, revealing Mother Earth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:52 pm
Tiger wipes her hands and walks up to her room. She flops onto her bed, feeling a little warmer than usual. Thats strange, I don't remember ever feeling this warm before... She thinks, gently smiling to herself as she wraps herself up in her blankets.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:13 am
Mother Earth opened her eyes and smiled sheepishly. "Hello, Mia. I'm sorry that you have to see me like this. I'm still a bit weak." Mia nodded.

"I'm sorry Mother, I let him get away." Mother stepped out of the flower and sat down. She beckoned for Mia to do so as well. "It's okay, Mia. You tried your best. There's nothing else that you could have done. But I see that you've figured out what to do next without us divines. That's good." Mia nodded and smiled. "So where are you headed next?"

Mia thought for a bit. "Well, we're going to Mt. Tovip next." Mother yawned and leaned back. "I see. So the fire seal. And then?" Mia thought again. "Well, Mother, I was actually wondering if you could tell me where the closest seal or orb or lock or whatever it is."

Mother sighed. "Please Mia, don't talk about the key orbs like that. They are sacred objects and are not to be taken lightly although they are just keys."

"Why? I mean, I know that they are sacred objects but, is there something else to them?" Mother Earth nodded. "Yes. Each orb has an element as you should already know. So, these orbs amplify that element, especially with magic. The element can also be applied to weapons. The orb will do something to the weapon, for instance, if you found my orb, your sword would be coated in a poisonous liquid."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:52 pm
Ty looks around, seeing nothing other than dark water. She then looks down at her feet where there is a small patch of ice. "Hello Ty" Tiger Snaps her head up and looks around, then, confused looks at the water. Suddenly her patch of ice flips, plunging her into the water. As the water fills around her she notices faintly that she isn't choking. "Ty, teach 'im" The thickly accented voice whispers. Suddenly the water gets cold and rushes her back to the surface.

Tiger jumps, nearly falling off her bed. She moves a little to fast when getting out of bed and falls in a jumble of sheets with a thump.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:01 pm
(I'm kinda waiting for becca to post if she dose not post by 8PM tomorrow may i continue on?)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games