Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 am
Galantros eyed the drunk warily, glad he had his scythe in dimensional storage, ready to be called out in a moments notice in cause trouble happened. Before going on, he decided to try his incubus form again, experiencing only a brief moment of aura control loss before he managed to calm it down. He figured it was more human looking, and he had seen some Gaians around with wings.

They found a nice little booth-like area to sit, a candle providing some ample light on top of a wooden table. GL looked around. There were people eating, drinking, boasting even, one about how they faced off against a giant grunny in the woods, another spinning a tale about the popular rock puppy and how she came across what must have been it's more aggressive cousins. Almost as if on cue, the rock puppy bounded in, sniffed the air, and stole some meat from someone's plate, before bounding out the door, wagging it's stumpy stoney tail.

GL: "So... have you been here before?"

- - - - -

Jacob let his energy filled fingers run down Rosemary's sides, then back up again before fully embracing her, kissing her deeply after she finished drinking his blood. He was starting to become accustomed to the taste of blood at this point.

Fal'Jenul Not to intrude, Jacob, but we've finished here. We'll be waiting for you to so we can travel back to the other world.

Jacob just mentally nodded, and continued to hold Rosemary towards him, stroking her hair and back.

Jacob: "Ready to go home, love?"

Jacob had to admit... Though it had only been barely two days, and despite the attacks they suffered he got to spend a wonderful time with Rosemary, he also still missed Veni... and he wanted to confess his love for the other vampire as well. The emotion in him was so... strong, and warm, it almost made him light-headed.

- - - - -

Fal'Jenul and Harold, along with his spider summon, came back to where Sephiroth and Abigail had been conversing. Harold had made it a point to be as noisy as he could be in his movements and talking, in case they had gotten a little too "into" each other and needed a few quick moments to make themselves look normal to save face.

Harold: "Really?! Over 900 planets? Do you know how many you had visited exactly?"

Fal'Jenul "Not offhand, no... But I remember each and every world I've been to.. it would just be a matter of naming them, and counting what I have listed.

"We've finished with our task, Sephiroth. How are you feeling? Are you anxious to return to Gaia?

Fal'Jenul smiled warmly, and for a moment, the fog drifted away from her face to reveal a beatiful, almost otherworldly being. Her eyes shifted colors like the rainbow or reaper's blood, and her hair was long, at first seeming to be a very white silver, but hints of glowing color could be seen in them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 pm
BlackMN was about to answer that when the brawny waitress' voice disturbed her "Well well what do we have here? The little pipsqueak and her ...whats this? A pampered sissy boy of a man? You can take me out any day. What can I get you to drink?"

BlackMN smacked her hand on the table good naturedly. "Tea on the rocks!"

"Tea on the rocks? You sure you can handle it? Gotten past lemonade with extra sugar? Sounds like you're growing some hair on your chest love."

Both: "Oh hahahaha!"

-----------

"No...we're not done. There are still bodies to attend to."

-----------

Sephiroth snickered at what Harold was doing, but stopped smiling when they arrived. "I feel alright for the most part. Of course I am anxious to go home, but there is something I should do still before we go."

As he walked past the two he put a hand on his mom's shoulders and patted it a little before he continued on down the mountain. When he got to the bottom he stared at what he did. He put his hand over his face and shook his head as he wondered how he was going to clean it up so that someone didn't accidentally stumble upon it. Maybe he could send them into the atmosphere or sun to burn. He didn't notice Jacob and Rosemary come out from where they were hiding.

"I know how to dispose of bodies so that they're never found by turning the flesh to dust, but I've never had to do it on such a large scale."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:11 pm
Galantros blinked at being called a pampered sissy boy... well, maybe that was true somewhat, he did come from a rather wealthy family. He couldn't help but grin though at Black's order. Either she had been her before, or she was just playing along. Well, why couldn't he then?

Once the laughter died down just a little, and it was his turn to order, he cleared his throat, and responded in his most gruff, tough guy type voice (which was surprisingly tough sounding coming out of a person that looked like he did)

GL: "And I'll hava mug of yer strongest root beer!"

He was either unaware or didn't care about the looks some of the older looking gaians gave him when he spoke out loud in that tough guy voice, demanding of all things a root beer.

- - - - -

Jacob: "That's far better than what I had thought of, to be honest, and a bit more respectful." Combining all their flesh into one mass and then incinerating it would've been more effective possibly, but...

Jacob glanced around at the corpses.... they had been arranged as neatly as possible, side by side

Jacob: "Hmm, maybe Harold will have some magic that will help?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:51 pm
Rosemary never considered the option of burning them since burnt flesh leaves a distinct smell and the smoke and flames might be seen at a distance...and besides this technique would leave equipment behind without having to remove it from the corpses.

Rosemary pointed at Sephiroth. I know Jiluzix inside a person gives them extraordinary magical talent and that he might not have what he did a couple hours ago...but don't you think it might be insulting if we treat him like a kid even though physically he's 4 or 5 years older than you and go for the older man instead of allowing him to try when he is right there? He might still have his talent since he carries that sword as easy as ever.

"Sephiroth!"

The person in question looked up with a slight start because he hadn't seen them there. "Yes?"

"Why did you come here?"

"I thought it would be good to clean up after myself."

"I have an idea for that that doesn't involve burning them..."

"I was thinking about teleporting them next to the sun..."

"Not quite what I had in mind..."

"What did you have in mind?" She told him about the spell she had in mind to which he said, "oh so that's how you do it."

It actually helped that the bodies weren't scattered everywhere. As it turned out what Rosemary knew was a touch spell and they had to touch every single corpse. The flesh turned into dust much like an old vampire when it died, but they left their 'clothes' behind, which is what Rosemary usually burned or caused massive decay to, but these clothes could be useful so she did no such thing to the soldiers' outfits. At least they didn't have to touch various pieces of the same body.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 pm
"Tea with rocks and beer it is then. I hope you don't really sound like you have a frog in yer throat. Doesn't suit you at all." She left with their orders.

BlackMN motioned GL to lean in closer to her and she whispered into his ear. "Beware of that one. A werecat she be. Get on her bad side and you might find yourself mewing at the moon on top of everything else. Why do you think Veni can turn into a cat at night? He annoyed her, swipe, and Hello Kitty." She giggled.

Then Leon entered and cried mumbling something about Rena and him stepping on a flower....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 pm
Galantros chuckled a little at Black's comment, though he really wondered....

GL: "I thought cats were just Veni's familar. Is he really part werecat?"

Meanwhile, their waitress was on her way back with their drinks. One Gaian distracted her suddenly, asking her a few questions, then 'accidentally' knocking over a few things on a table in his slight drunkenness. He apologized profusely and started to pick things up, while the waitress put the drinks down for a moment and helped. While she wasn't looking, another Gaian poured something into the root beer when nobody was looking, followed by a small pill that caused it to fizz for a brief second. The pill had covered up the scent of the drink, along with the remaining root beer. The werecat waitress wouldn't smell a difference because what was poured in was alcohol, and that was all over the place.

Finally, Black and Galantros were served their drinks, and they thanked their waitress, Galantros using his normal voice this time. Knocking their glasses together, Galantros took a large swig of his drink, downing about half of it in one large, long gulp.

GL: ".... That... tasted a little odd."

One of the Gaians towards the back began to count down, and when he reached one.

GL: "*HICCUP*... I... dun theenk thish wus regu... reguleer... regul... normal root beersh..."

Galantros grinned crookedly, his eyes slightly unfocused. Whatever was in his drink was fast acting and potent. The incubus gained a drunken warm glow to his cheeks as he swayed a bit in his seat, his wings wilted a bit.

GL: "Yer.... Yer a reeeeal purdy girl, hehehehehehehahahahahehehe...."

A number of Gaians laughed at Galantros' outburst. Suddenly, he dropped under his seat, beneath the table, banged his head, and scrambled back up next to Black.

GL: "S'why I sittin' crossh frum yoooouse? *hic* I... errf, I can't hugsh you that ways!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 pm
Jacob listened and observed carefully as to how the spell worked. He figured it would be useful some day if he needed to quickly remove a body, like when he would have to go and travel Ni'Jitogrimiz to steal information...

Ni'Jitogrimiz... he now thought of that place with more of a shudder. He didn't have to wonder why it bothered him more than it used to now.... he had more to lose nowadays. If he were captured, he'd be separated for a long time if not forever from Rosemary and Veni, and they would suffer. In his more recent trips, he had been extremely more careful, making sure not to even wound him self unless absolutely necessary. He found with distaste that he would loathe to go on his next trip there, but neither did he want to bring his lovers along for their safety.

...Or should he ask if they would want to come? Veni hadn't been exposed to that horrible realm though, and he'd rather not have Rosemary return there either.

Jacob shook his head violently. Such distasteful thoughts shouldn't be in his head at the moment, especially when they just helped a friend. Hmm. Sephiroth. How much had he changed now? Already he seemed... different to him, happily conversing with Abigail it seemed. But that holy energy, and those wings... Could he really be an angel of some sort now? He would have to consort with the soul guiders to see about that.

Once everyone was prepared, Jacob opened a portal to the Void. From there, he would open a portal to Gaia back at THoR.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 pm
"No, but if he wanted to he could probably boss them arround."

BlackMN took his drink and sniffed it. With daggers in her eyes, she looked at the Gaian in the corner counting down. They always did this to newcomers who've never been there before...well they did it to some regulars too like the gate guards...Leon had already fallen prey. Where here hand was on the table was now slightly charred.

The waitress looked over at the corner lot and spit in the drinks she was about to give them. "Couldn't leave that one alone could you? Now you've got his girl upset. Any damage she causes, yer paying for."

Black's attention went back to GL who started to sound like a pervert by calling her pretty and laughing afterwards, ducking under the table, hopefully accidentally bumping into her legs and skirt, and finally right next to her hugging her with a wing hanging all over her. She started to blush profusely noticing areas his wing like blanket touched that she didn't normally think about.

She glanced at the corner again...they had gotten a novice incubus drunk! As they took a sip, their drinks caught on fire along with any facial and head hair. Ah that was much more like it she thought as she leaned into GL slightly...

"Wow you're taking this better than I thought."

"You have no idea why," she said still trying to sound angry so she wouldn't give in completely to what was next to her. "I'll have the veggie burger, salad with ranch...oye make that two... let him try the vegetarian stuff. To go please..."

So he's less drunk when he eats. She could only picture the way a drunken reaper would eat in a humanish like form.

"Tsk tsk. Still afraid of liking meat too much? Not natural for a dog."

"I'm not a dog...seeing it butchered the way I do doesn't help my resolve either."

"Whatever you say love...all the same to me. I'll get him another beer and not stop on the way here this time." She took GL's glass and poured it over a burning Gaian's head before she disappeared. The flames weren't real, only an illusion, but those men were still reacting as if it was real.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 am
GL: "*Hic* Uhhmmmmm... heh... I thinksh I'm drunk. I'm shorry Black."

While the Gaians screamed and panicked about the fire on them, GL snuggled closer into Black, and began to speak in slurred Limboian. Something that sounded like anjul could be made out, and whatever he said sounded romantic even if he was drunk, while he rested his forehead against Black's and looked into her eyes. (the translation of which was compliments to her eyes, hair, and face, her overall beauty, and his feelings for her.) His aura was having another flare up...

GL: "Anjul... Black, mi anjul."

And then he suddenly kissed her, deeply. Despite being inebriated, it was still a rather good kiss... Perhaps it was a natural instinct of incubi and succubi? When he finished, he kissed her nose, and hugged her tightly. By this point in time, his aura had leaked all over the bar, and some people were giving each other "special looks", others found themselves touching hands, ordering each other drinks.... and two of the male Gaians that had picked on Galantros were currently freaking out and trying to act calm because they suddenly felt an attraction to one another.

Still hugging and holding Black, he sniffed then inhaled the scent of her hair, kissing her forehead again, his wings shifting a bit, and rubbing against her back in just the right way.

GL: (speaking in Limboian) "My lovely, special little fire red gem"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 am
Most people didn't realized they were drunk when they are did they? They always told the police no on Cops. He was getting comfortably...err uncomfortably close. She couldn't understand most of what he said except for angel and his, but it still sounded beautiful. Apparently people forgot how to speak other languages once drunk enough, upset enough, and romanced enough. She wondered if Veni and Rosemary ever spoke sweet nothings in their own language.

She began to feel a bit light headed when he started to say 'angel...Black, my angel.' It only affected those who wanted to be affected. Yeah right! She didn't want to be affected by it in such a public place, but was finding it more and more difficult not to since she was the center of his attention.

At first she thought it was supposed to be a normal kiss because GL was already shy enough for those in private. But wait wait, that?! Had he asked her, she would have told him not then and to wait until they were in a more private setting. But there they were with him initiating their "couple's kiss" and when she gave in instead of holding onto her failing stubbornness, goodness it was like he knew exactly what she wanted, what she didn't know she wanted that was still pleasant, where to put his hands without going over the top, and when to time it. Where did that come from? Last night he was very clumsy with it, but right now he was kissing like a pro.

In the kitchen a slapping noise could be heard and then the waitress' voice. "Get off of me! What the 'ells gotten into you?! Kiss me like that when all I does is I come to get the to go orders, really!"

She came out in a huff with their items and the rest of the bar getting a little cozy. "Everyone's off their rocker today!"

She saw GL and Black and knew what was going on. She approached them just as the fox girl finished planing a kiss on GL. and whispered into Black's ear, "Black! Does yer mum know yer hanging out with an incubus?"

"Uh huh she's known him about as long as I have."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:01 pm
Seeing that their food was there, and vaguely remembering that it was ordered to go, GL slid out of his seat... and fell face first onto the floor..Standing up, and having overheard what was going on somewhat from the waitress, he swayed on his feet, and offered Black his hand to help her out of the booth. He started to apologize in Limboian, but then realized that nobody could understand him, so he stumbled over his words for a moment...

GL: "Shorry, shorry missh. Never been sho dunksh b'fore, an' shtill lurning *hiccup* aboooout myshelf. Blaaaaack, am I embarraararashin you? I'm shorry! Doeshn't help youse sho purdy, ishn't she missh? Mah gurlfriend's sho purdy, and cute, and..."

His wings folded oh so comfortably around her as he hugged his girlfriend, apologizing profusely for his aura. There was a slight flux where it dipped just a little, but not by much, apparently where he tried to control it. Eventually she managed to get him to stop hugging her long enough that they could step outside.

Gaian 1: "H-Hey! You!"

GL clumsily turned around and ended up being shoved to the ground by a second Gaian. It was the male "couple" who had pulled the alcohol prank on him in the first place. One of the grabbed Black, but kept noticably brushing up against the other Gaian with a blush on his face. Both also reeked of alcohol.

Gaian 1: "Undo whatever magic you did on us, you b*****d, or... or we'll hurt her!"

GL scrambled to his feet quickly, and pulled his scythe out of dimensional space.

GL: "Ledder go! It ishn't magic, you two ish jusht gay for eash othersh!"

The first Gaian called him a liar, and rushed at him with a flame sword he had holstered at his side. Galantros managed a clumsy block, but the Gaian pushed his scythe away and stabbed him in the stomach, drawing dark red blood. GL's disguise charm reacted as it would since he took a fatal injury in a form that wasn't natural to him, and reverted him back to his normal body, causing the wound to be not so grevious. The Gaian pulled out his sword and backed away in shock, (and thankfully, the aura went down by about half no longer proving a distraction)

Gaian 1: "Damn, you're one of those shadow-skinned freaks from that other world! You know, everything was fine in Gaia before you all started sneaking around here!"

GL hadn't fully recovered, so the Gaian was able to give him a drunken kick to the side, knocking him on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:53 pm
"Wait wait GL! I can handle...them..." GL pulled out a weapon...first... and then was stabbed.

"Vile, disgusting, pigheaded hateful humans!" She didn't get some prejudice towards humans from Rosemary, no siree. The one holding onto her felt his stomach grow hot, hotter and hotter until the flesh blistered. He had to drop her eventually and when he did and her feet touched the ground, she grabbed his arm and threw him at the other human.

She then rushed them and began to kick them with bare clawed feet. "I'll give you to Dan and Daisy as presents!"

The waitress heard her yell from inside the building and stopped Black from beating them by picking them up from their collars, walked them to the body of water that ran through most of Barton and dropped them into it. "Don't think yer coming back to my place again. I warned you about angering her. Feel lucky I'm not sending you down the river myself."

By the time she got back to the two of them, BlackMN was checking on GL and crying. GL was drunk, stabbed, and beat. She didn't want to deal with the police either which is why it's a good thing the other lady sent the other two away. She just wanted to go home now. The woman offered to get her home, but Black declined and used one of those charms to open a portal to her house.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:19 am
GL stumbled to his feet again, fingering at the now closed wound that was stained with rainbow blood. He drunkenly mumbled something about flesh wounds and scratches, and annoying boots that hid the steel instead of displaying it. He had been somewhat aware of Black checking on him, and now she was crying and opening a portal back to THoR. Frowning because he didn't like to see her upset, he stumbled over to her side, and tried to wipe away her tears with his wing tips. His tongue slipped into Limboian again.

GL: "~Don't cry, beautiful anjul. I'm not hurt..~"

His wings seemed to have more of a mind of their own while he was somewhat drunk, suddenly sweeping her off her feet, and holding her close to his chest, her head resting against his neck as he stumbled through the portal, then found his way to the couch, the gateway closing behind him. The pac-ghosts that had been playing cards on the couch scattered when they saw one sobbing and one obviously drunk caretaker enter.

Galantros sat down, still holding Black to him, planting reaper's kisses on her face and whispering things to her in Limboian to try to soothe her nerves, his hands and wings rubbing her back and shoulders.

The pac-ghosts watched silently for a moment, before quietly slipping out of the room to give the couple their privacy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:39 am
Several minutes later the phone rang and BlackMN got up to answer it, it was Veni. The cat woman apparently called him after failing to get an answer from Rosemary's private number. One of the first things he asked was if Galantros was all right.

"He is," she said.

"Are you alright? Do you need me to come over?"

"I'm fine, you don't need to come..."

"You sure?" Veni was actually starting to grow bored with his duties and any excuse to get him away from there was welcome.

"Yes I'm sure."

"I'm coming over anyways to give Galantros something." He showed up almost right after he hung up with a sobering up solution and gave it to Galantros.

BlackMN was amazed that something like that existed. How did it neutralize alcohol in the blood? Wait a second... "Why would you have something like that?"

Veni only grinned before he stepped through his still open portal to go back home.
--------

A little while later, Veni stood near the edge of the water and scanned it for those two who attacked GL earlier. They'd really be gay in the head by the time he was done messing with their minds once he found them.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:53 am
Galantros took the potion and thanked Veni by giving him a bear hug, patting him on the back, and calling him a "good buddy", while swaggering about still. He then spent the next several moments trying to pop open the solution's lid, only to finally realize that it was a screw on cap. He then spent anothe rmoment or two trying to unscrew it in the wrong direction. When he finally splashed it messily on his face and absorbed it, he stopped swaying, and stood still for a moment, then began to shake a little.

He then let out the largest belch Black ever heard him release, that was apparently so forceful, he took a few involuntary steps backwards because of it.

GL: "Ugh... Uhmm... excuse me. That's much better. I couldn't even think to tell you to get this for me from Limbo, I was so drunk. Me being a lightweight I guess in the drinking department isn't such a good thing... especially since I think that stuff was strong... Was it? Felt like my head was so.... cloudy... but I'm remembering things now and.... and..."

Galantros fell back onto the couch where he had been sitting, and turned a few interesting shades of red. He'd suddenly remembered some of the things he said to Black while drunk, and was highly embarrassed about some of them.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games