Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

iceyprincessaqua_93

Fashionable Phantom

13,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:57 pm
hello pplz!

i have many nicknames. if u go 2 my profile u can c all of my nicknames n choose any of the names i put on my profile (that r my nicknames). i like to read (alot) n the moderator that invited me was Living Ink. thx alot btw. i hope i can post a message every once in a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm
I'm Emily, but you can call me Sienna, Burnt, or... BS lol
I was invited to this guild today, the thirty first of july.
I love many sports, such as soccer, horseback riding, volleyball, major hiking and kayaking. I love to sketch, write, play piano and read.
I'm suprised by how succesful and huge the guild is, so I hope I can catch up to the scene.

uPrincess Bubblegum

Mecharuva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:12 pm
Uh, well, my invite came from the Gaia Admin and I didn't see anyone's name in the message o.O
I joined once I saw the runway thing on the front page.
That was wicked.
Lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 pm
OH.
It was Living Ink.
Completely overlooked that. XD

Mecharuva

YasuUchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:22 pm
Je m'appelle Yasu. Je ne parle pas francais beaucoup, mais... and that's wehre my French ends.I've only been taking French for a year, but... I've still got quite a bit to learn. I have a tendency of putting French in my posts, so... what it means i s usually really easy to figure out, but if you're totally confused, pm me and i'll explain.
See... Living Ink invited me. sub-forum 75.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:00 pm
I just joined today because of a lack of things to do. im a very active member here on gaia and i hope that i can get to know the people here and have a good time.  

Nelacar Victrix

Seeker

blakjak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm
Aloha all! I'm blakjak but you can call me BJ or Jestie...or any other nickname I happen to get while I'm here. I was invited July 31 by Living Ink. I'm really kinda excited,I've been looking for a guild lately and I'm happy to have been invited to one that's alive and kicking. I really hope I can catch up on everything!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:15 pm
im parjanya amped just call me parjanya or victor i was invited july 31 by living ink
i am usually on very often and im quite nice  

Parjanya Amped

Zeke2

Beloved Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 pm
User Image
hey.... This is Zeke2

Living Ink gave me an invite. Anime is my game, and I have seen almost any anime in existence. PM me your questions if you want anymore info!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 pm
hello im xxtawnyflyxx and i was pleasntly surprised when i had my invite from
Living Ink so im so very glad to be a part of this....hope to make lots of friends... biggrin sry its short im really tired but i gotta finish up....  

Tara-Mai-Astra

Undead Fret

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 pm
My name is Mya, and I am 16 years old.
Living Ink invited me to this guild, and I hope to make positive contributions to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:10 pm
Ok, Living Ink invited me, although I have no idea where he (or she) found me. Browsed through the guild, thought it's kinda ok, and poof! I clicked the accept request button.

I'm Yaviendale the Fair, currently a mod of the Wolves of Mibu Shinsengumi and a very proud member of Pinoy Gaians Unite. That's it for now. mrgreen  

Lady Yaviendale

milk money v2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:46 am
I'm elle [nickname in RL] but you can call me candy if you like. ^_^
I'm 12 years old and turning 13 on October 18.
I was invited by Living ink today, August 1 and I don't have any idea where he/she found me. I was amazed when she said there are 100 subforums in this guild.
I'm only online during weekends [during school days. like now] and everyday during summer! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:21 am
Hi i'm new here what more can i say  

1kuku1

KaoticAlex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:22 am
Hey Im Gigawulfz
Im 15
From the UK
And i love Noodles razz  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games