Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm
Kevin said nothing as he watched Leonard.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 pm
Leonard, suddenly being struck with a brillient idea, took out his notebook. "Well, you see, I've been having trouble in class lately. So I thought to myself, 'why don't I ask Alison for help?' I figured a girl as smart and beautiful as you should have no problem in class." He explained holding out his notebook to her.
Alison blushed slightly, "Oh really now? Is that it?" she asked taking the notebook from his hands.
"Oh but of course! I could never lie while staring into those lovely blue eyes of yours." Leonard put his arm around Alison, "So what do you say? Help poor little old me take some notes?"
Alison smiled, "Well, I guess I could write a thing or two down for you..." she said opening up his notebook and writing some things in it. She handed it back to him, "The thing I circled is totally important, make sure to memorize it." Alison added as she walked off.
Leonard walked back to Kevin, "See it's easy to woo girls." he explained.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm
"Ah..." Kevin said, not knowing quite what to say. Then he said, "Hey, we should probably be heading to class..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Leonard just sighed, "Yeah whatever." he said as he just began walking down the hall once more. He was afraid Kevin hadn't really learned anything from his little lesson.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Kevin was thinking to himself as he headed to his first class of the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:25 pm
Ashley was walking out of the school with the other cheerleaders, trying to figure out what they should do now that the trivial matter that was school was over.
"Im thinking the mall, we haven't been there in a while." Cici said as she walked in front of the other girls, "We need to get Courtney's mind off that horrible boy." she added.
Natasha walked between Michelle and Ashley, not saying anything. She glanced behind her to glance at her blue, puffy-eyed cat-girl companion. She looked as if she had been crying recently.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm
Emily had headed home already.

Kevin was leaving the school, mentally going over his check-list of what homework he had to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:41 pm
"So it's decided? Are we hitting the mall now or what?"
The other girls, minus Courtney, just looked at eachother, "I don't think going out is what Courtney really needs. Shouldn't a girls friends just help her throw herself a pity party after some heart-less dog dumps her? Even if she obviously deserved better and is much better off without the scum bag?"Ashley asked reaching back and grabing Courtney's hand. Natasha nodded "Yeah, that sounds like a much better idea, work your way up to getting back out there!"
Courtney smiled sadly, "Thanks, but I've been throwing myself a pitty party all week end, getting out sounds like it might be a good idea. I need to...forget... Kev-" Courtney but her face in her hands and began to cry once more.
The other girls huddled around the sobbing cat and began trying to comfort her.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:45 pm
Kevin heard the girls, then saw them, and decided to skirt around and hope to not be seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Courtney turned her head and saw Kevin trying to sneak past, "What? Trying to get a closer look at the mess you caused?" she snapped at him.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:24 pm
Kevin started quickly walking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:36 pm
"Wow, Kevin. Can't even handle a girl's criticism? Some man you are." Cici turned her back to him and went back to hugging Courtney. "Let's just go!" she said to all the girls. Cici began to lead them down the walkway and away from the school.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Kevin clenched a fist, then let it go, for now, and kept walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 pm
Ashley looked behind her shoulder at Kevin. She quickly turned her head away from him once more. "Well, wherever we're going, can we just get there soon? I'm like, totally sick of being at school right now."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Kevin glanced back briefly at the group, specifically Ashley, then ran home.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games