Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:22 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::nips his bottom lip with a grin::: Later Nulis. Right now I am amused. :::rests against him with a laugh watching the two::: I would say that is one zioplys that needs to be taught a lesson. Which it appears, he is getting. :::glances at Lucent::: Perhaps this is yitncukr? Lets see how it ends. :::smirks:::

-grins back giving her neck a soft n**- Yes later cyare. -looks at the two fighting with a chuckle- He must have pissed her off. If there'd been a bounty on him, she'd have killed him already. -shakes his head with a laugh- I doubt yitncukr is the case, this looks a bit too serious. -laughs- I agree let's see how it ends.

:::chuckles pressing into Lucent::: Someone really needs to tell that guy you never flash your blaster in a woman's face. :::nibbles his neck whispering::: Perhaps you could give him some instructions Nulis. :::snickers:::

-chuckles softly pulling her tightly to him- Someone needs to tell who what? -laughs softly giving a glace to the two Exal was speaking of- Perhaps I could, but I seem to be distracted cyare.

:::chuckles nussling into his neck whispering::: Seem to be distracted? :::leans back looking in his eyes with a wicked smile::: Do I need to take you back to the ship Nulis? :::softly laughs::: One more drink, then I'll show you distracted.

-grins tracing a finger along her collarbone- Yes, distracted and yes to the ship cyare. -laughs softly- Any more than that then I'll have to carry you there.

:::holds his tracing hand in hers::: I'm certain I could walk if I had ten more. But the promise of being your arms is one I cannot resist Nulis. :::wraps her arms around Lucent's neck kissing him with intent:::  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:24 am
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast reals from the punch spits out blood from a gash on his lip, then lands on his side from Arris’s kick. “You’s should’a been sent to da Hutt’s when I met you’s!” he snaps at her. “Ori'buyce, kih'kovid,”as he charges her aiming to knock her in the head and bring her down.

*rolls her eyes ignoring the blood dripping from cuts on her head and cheek and lets him knock her over. Grabbing his shoulders she tucks her feet between them as she forces him to fall with her then landing on her back she kicks her feet out sending the idiot flying into another table behind them. Rolling to her feet she laughs bracing herself for another futile attack from Mirdala* Gi'a?

Mirdala Naast rolls over moving the broken table out of his way thankful for his armor protecting him, “You think I’m finished?” He says as he gets to his feet, “I’m only getting started!” Looking at Arris as she laughs, he sneers back at her, “K'uur!” then grabs her helmet off the ground and rushes her aiming to knock her upside the head with it.

*laughs and ducks out of his way as he swings at her head but kicks one of his legs out from under him, and grabs her helmet from him flings it away and crouches waiting on his next move with an evil grin*

Mirdala Naast winces and falls to his side. Snapping at Arris as he gets back to his feet, “You’s know, dat’s about enough of you’s gahaor vod!” Pulling out his blaster then giving her a warning shot to her feet he coldly growls at her, “This is my territory see, you’s are outta line dalyc!” Scowling now, he aims his blaster at her head, his eyes daring her to do anything else but stop her attack.

*jumps back and glares into his eyes as she slowly steps in front of him letting the tip of his blaster touch her forehead as all emotion leaves her face* I’m not hunting, tah'da, should I be, you’d be dead.

Mirdala Naast watches Arris raising one eyebrow as she stands to the end of his blaster then raises the other. Growing a little concerned both at her words and her sudden lack of any emotion, “You’s lookin’ ta admit rohak?” He shifts his grip on his blaster as watches her for any sign of her next move then finally gives a sigh remembering this is another Mando and says, “Gar shuk meh kyrayc,” and watches her cautiously.  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:19 am
-sits down and watches all the craziness trying to figure out what is going on in here-

this place is crazy -takes a drink - think I could get used to this  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:02 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

:::chuckles pressing into Lucent::: Someone really needs to tell that guy you never flash your blaster in a woman's face. :::nibbles his neck whispering::: Perhaps you could give him some instructions Nulis. :::snickers:::

-chuckles softly pulling her tightly to him- Someone needs to tell who what? -laughs softly giving a glace to the two Exal was speaking of- Perhaps I could, but I seem to be distracted cyare.

:::chuckles nussling into his neck whispering::: Seem to be distracted? :::leans back looking in his eyes with a wicked smile::: Do I need to take you back to the ship Nulis? :::softly laughs::: One more drink, then I'll show you distracted.

-grins tracing a finger along her collarbone- Yes, distracted and yes to the ship cyare. -laughs softly- Any more than that then I'll have to carry you there.

:::holds his tracing hand in hers::: I'm certain I could walk if I had ten more. But the promise of being your arms is one I cannot resist Nulis. :::wraps her arms around Lucent's neck kissing him with intent:::

-breaths a soft laugh- I don’t doubt that cyare. But I wouldn’t want to wait that long to wrap you up and hold you against me. –offers no resistance as she kisses him but wraps his arms around her hips holding her against him encouraging her with his kisses-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:40 pm
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast rolls over moving the broken table out of his way thankful for his armor protecting him, “You think I’m finished?” He says as he gets to his feet, “I’m only getting started!” Looking at Arris as she laughs, he sneers back at her, “K'uur!” then grabs her helmet off the ground and rushes her aiming to knock her upside the head with it.

*laughs and ducks out of his way as he swings at her head but kicks one of his legs out from under him, and grabs her helmet from him flings it away and crouches waiting on his next move with an evil grin*

Mirdala Naast winces and falls to his side. Snapping at Arris as he gets back to his feet, “You’s know, dat’s about enough of you’s gahaor vod!” Pulling out his blaster then giving her a warning shot to her feet he coldly growls at her, “This is my territory see, you’s are outta line dalyc!” Scowling now, he aims his blaster at her head, his eyes daring her to do anything else but stop her attack.

*jumps back and glares into his eyes as she slowly steps in front of him letting the tip of his blaster touch her forehead as all emotion leaves her face* I’m not hunting, tah'da, should I be, you’d be dead.

Mirdala Naast watches Arris raising one eyebrow as she stands to the end of his blaster then raises the other. Growing a little concerned both at her words and her sudden lack of any emotion, “You’s lookin’ ta admit rohak?” He shifts his grip on his blaster as watches her for any sign of her next move then finally gives a sigh remembering this is another Mando and says, “Gar shuk meh kyrayc,” and watches her cautiously.

*watches him with no emotion then force pushes him through a couple tables into the wall, giving a slight smirk when he falls to the ground. Wasting no time she jumps over the debris of broken tables, chairs and wall damaged in her attack and ignites her saber as she firmly places a foot on the chest armor of Naast and hovers the tip of her saber over where his heart was protected by his armor, knowing beskar could be pierced through by a light saber* Lary'ata. Unless you care to test your beskar'gam against being skewered by my saber Vod.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:12 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
-sits down and watches all the craziness trying to figure out what is going on in here-

-notices Remy sitting in the mess- Hey hey Remy!
Glad you found a chair that isn't broken. Keep your azz planted in it before the cray cray mando chick decides to break that one too.
-laughs- I wonder if Darth Cheapo is gonna s**t when he sees the mess. -rolls eyes- His "Insurance Policy"/Naast isn't doing a very good job of things.

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:38 pm
Reve Casse
Remy LeBeau 1982

-notices Remy sitting in the mess- Hey hey Remy!
Glad you found a chair that isn't broken. Keep your azz planted in it before the cray cray mando chick decides to break that one too.
-laughs- I wonder if Darth Cheapo is gonna s**t when he sees the mess. -rolls eyes- His "Insurance Policy"/Naast isn't doing a very good job of things.
thanks for the heads up Reve, I also see that while many things change the penny pinching around here remains the same -spits out drink- damn thing is watered down I might have to see if I can find one of Kasai's stash of booze  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:58 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982

**walking by the cantina I hear a loud crash....looking in I see a fight going on then looking around I see two people making out in one corner** wow this is better than a movie....**I decide to go on in....while looking for a chair in all the rubble I see Remy in one corner....finally finding a chair making my way to him** mind if I join ya?? idea  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:26 pm
Reve Casse

:::she looks over at the wall where Arris had Naast pinned down::: Well sis I guess she has it under control... I didn't expect that from her. :::grabs another bottle and downs some:::

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::looks around and sees who mentioned her name then busts up laughing at his reaction to his drink::: You gotta know which ones to grab dude. :::tosses him a bottle::: Don't b***h when you burp and fart flames though. :::giggles downing more of her bottle:::

Skyailia

OOhhhhhh :::giggles::: did ya come in to get your Bloody Mary?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 pm
MuyamiKasai

ooooh I will take one of those if ya take out the Mary and leave the Bloody **bares my fangs** and make it fresh and warm....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:36 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

ooooh I will take one of those if ya take out the Mary and leave the Bloody **bares my fangs** and make it fresh and warm....

:::she snickers evilly::: Wellll I don't know if Mary's been here but there's a couple bloody Mando's over by the mess of destruction over there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:39 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::she snickers evilly::: Wellll I don't know if Mary's been here but there's a couple bloody Mando's over by the mess of destruction over there.

weeeell yeah that is fresh but by the looks of them and their blood it is too woody and watered down for my taste....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:59 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

weeeell yeah that is fresh but by the looks of them and their blood it is too woody and watered down for my taste....

::she blinks::: Uhmmmm too woody?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 pm
User Image  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

::she blinks::: Uhmmmm too woody?

well now look at them wallowing in all that rubble of broken chairs and tables....I would not like splinters caught in my fangs....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games