Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:10 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
OOhhhhhh :::giggles::: did ya come in to get your Bloody Mary?

ooooh I will take one of those if ya take out the Mary and leave the Bloody **bares my fangs** and make it fresh and warm....

:::she snickers evilly::: Wellll I don't know if Mary's been here but there's a couple bloody Mando's over by the mess of destruction over there.

weeeell yeah that is fresh but by the looks of them and their blood it is too woody and watered down for my taste....

::she blinks::: Uhmmmm too woody?

well now look at them wallowing in all that rubble of broken chairs and tables....I would not like splinters caught in my fangs....

Ok there... thanks for clearing that up... :::she snickers::: was wondering just where your mind was going there...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:15 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::she snickers evilly::: Wellll I don't know if Mary's been here but there's a couple bloody Mando's over by the mess of destruction over there.

weeeell yeah that is fresh but by the looks of them and their blood it is too woody and watered down for my taste....

well now look at them wallowing in all that rubble of broken chairs and tables....I would not like splinters caught in my fangs....

Ok there... thanks for clearing that up... :::she snickers::: was wondering just where your mind was going there...

**looks at ya and raises one eyebrow** get your mind outta the gutter Kasai....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

:::sticks out her tongue:::: Wasn't in the gutter, it was wondering if it was time to call the home for you... :::snickers going carefuly to grab a bottle and takes it to Sky::: There try that one...

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:04 am
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::she looks over at the wall where Arris had Naast pinned down::: Well sis I guess she has it under control... I didn't expect that from her. :::grabs another bottle and downs some:::

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::looks around and sees who mentioned her name then busts up laughing at his reaction to his drink::: You gotta know which ones to grab dude. :::tosses him a bottle::: Don't b***h when you burp and fart flames though. :::giggles downing more of her bottle:::

Skyailia

thanks for the drink kasai and for the record I don't b***h , I whine total difference  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:07 am
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
-sits down and watches all the craziness trying to figure out what is going on in here-

this place is crazy -takes a drink - think I could get used to this

**walking by the cantina I hear a loud crash....looking in I see a fight going on then looking around I see two people making out in one corner** wow this is better than a movie....**I decide to go on in....while looking for a chair in all the rubble I see Remy in one corner....finally finding a chair making my way to him** mind if I join ya?? idea
hello sky emotion_hug and of course you can sit down always better to drink with friends besides sooner or later I'm bound to annoy kasai so it might help to have some protection xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:31 am
Lucent Rym

-breaths a soft laugh- I don’t doubt that cyare. But I wouldn’t want to wait that long to wrap you up and hold you against me. –offers no resistance as she kisses him but wraps his arms around her hips holding her against him encouraging her with his kisses-

:::feels the energy in the air as Arris ignites the saber, moves on instinct sitting next to Lucent staring at the two ajeusonas::: Now I am not amused! :::glaces at Lucent::: I thought you said she wouldn't kill him without bounty on his head? :::looks back at the two zioplys Mandos::: Why couldn't she just be like a Sith and sari edoui batas ant nuo bnoas. :::rolls eyes::: No wonder she travels alone. Nothing but a kietas abara. Needs to learn balance.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:05 pm
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast
Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast rolls over moving the broken table out of his way thankful for his armor protecting him, “You think I’m finished?” He says as he gets to his feet, “I’m only getting started!” Looking at Arris as she laughs, he sneers back at her, “K'uur!” then grabs her helmet off the ground and rushes her aiming to knock her upside the head with it.

*laughs and ducks out of his way as he swings at her head but kicks one of his legs out from under him, and grabs her helmet from him flings it away and crouches waiting on his next move with an evil grin*

Mirdala Naast winces and falls to his side. Snapping at Arris as he gets back to his feet, “You’s know, dat’s about enough of you’s gahaor vod!” Pulling out his blaster then giving her a warning shot to her feet he coldly growls at her, “This is my territory see, you’s are outta line dalyc!” Scowling now, he aims his blaster at her head, his eyes daring her to do anything else but stop her attack.

*jumps back and glares into his eyes as she slowly steps in front of him letting the tip of his blaster touch her forehead as all emotion leaves her face* I’m not hunting, tah'da, should I be, you’d be dead.

Mirdala Naast watches Arris raising one eyebrow as she stands to the end of his blaster then raises the other. Growing a little concerned both at her words and her sudden lack of any emotion, “You’s lookin’ ta admit rohak?” He shifts his grip on his blaster as watches her for any sign of her next move then finally gives a sigh remembering this is another Mando and says, “Gar shuk meh kyrayc,” and watches her cautiously.

*watches him with no emotion then force pushes him through a couple tables into the wall, giving a slight smirk when he falls to the ground. Wasting no time she jumps over the debris of broken tables, chairs and wall damaged in her attack and ignites her saber as she firmly places a foot on the chest armor of Naast and hovers the tip of her saber over where his heart was protected by his armor, knowing beskar could be pierced through by a light saber* Lary'ata. Unless you care to test your beskar'gam against being skewered by my saber Vod.

Mirdala Naast groans realizing he was now flat on his back and slowly moved his legs and opene his eyes. "Daaaammmnnn," he moans as his vision clears and sees Arris over him with one of her feet on his chest armor and her light saber over his heart. "Lary'ata?" he groans staying on his back, "Checkmate Arris?" he asks her lifting his head a little, "Dis was just a game for you's?" Dropping his head back down he grumbles meeting her eyes, "If dat's how you's play, then I'll be dead before I can offer you's a tihaar Arris."  

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:55 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
-sits down and watches all the craziness trying to figure out what is going on in here-

**walking by the cantina I hear a loud crash....looking in I see a fight going on then looking around I see two people making out in one corner** wow this is better than a movie....**I decide to go on in....while looking for a chair in all the rubble I see Remy in one corner....finally finding a chair making my way to him** mind if I join ya?? idea
hello sky emotion_hug and of course you can sit down always better to drink with friends besides sooner or later I'm bound to annoy kasai so it might help to have some protection xd

**hugs back....setting my chair down next to him and sit down laughing** from the looks of this place you may have more ta worry bout those two **pointing ta the fighting pair** than Kasai....*smiling** yeah ya know I will always protect ya from her Remy....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:17 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai

**looks at ya tempted ta throw something at ya** nobody calls the home for me!!!! *takes the bottle from her and takes a sallow** I have had fresher **smiling wickedly** but this is kk for now since there is no one around I can drink from....

:::she snickers::: Well if you can't then that job falls on me yanno. :::rolls her eyes::: Of course you've had fresher, this is bottled not from the vein...duhhhh...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:26 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

:::she looks over at the wall where Arris had Naast pinned down::: Well sis I guess she has it under control... I didn't expect that from her. :::grabs another bottle and downs some:::

Remy LeBeau 1982

:::looks around and sees who mentioned her name then busts up laughing at his reaction to his drink::: You gotta know which ones to grab dude. :::tosses him a bottle::: Don't b***h when you burp and fart flames though. :::giggles downing more of her bottle:::

Skyailia

thanks for the drink kasai and for the record I don't b***h , I whine total difference

:::facepalms::: Ya know... :::she looks around then gets an idea::: Ya know there's 3 Mandalorians here, I'm certain for the right price they'd give your whiney a** a paddling... then you'd grow up to the bitching and I'd paddle your a**... :::she laughs::: You never change, just don't eat all the cheese with that whine of yours dude.... in this place you dont know where it came from... or what it mighta come from...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:33 pm
Reve Casse

:::looks over at the 2 Mando's that were fighting::: I think I'm gonna go get another drink sis. Never inna million years would I expect something like that from Nasty Naast.... maybe DD's luck won't rub off on him and the idiot will get lucky for once... :::laughs till her sides hurt:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:58 pm
MuyamiKasai
Remy LeBeau 1982
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

Remy LeBeau 1982

Skyailia

:::facepalms::: Ya know... :::she looks around then gets an idea::: Ya know there's 3 Mandalorians here, I'm certain for the right price they'd give your whiney a** a paddling... then you'd grow up to the bitching and I'd paddle your a**... :::she laughs::: You never change, just don't eat all the cheese with that whine of yours dude.... in this place you dont know where it came from... or what it mighta come from...
rolleyes first off I never pay for paddlings, besides I would not make deals with mandos cause they are not really understanding if you are short with the cash, as for food yeah I agree with you the stuff on the floor is probably tastes better than anything from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:04 pm
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982

**hugs back....setting my chair down next to him and sit down laughing** from the looks of this place you may have more ta worry bout those two **pointing ta the fighting pair** than Kasai....*smiling** yeah ya know I will always protect ya from her Remy....
thanks for the warning but think I'm ok they rarely attack merchants. so who is the cook around here its been a while so I forgot who makes the meals in this place, either that or the trauma from the last time I ate here xd  

Remy LeBeau 1982

Shy Bookworm

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:12 pm
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982
Skyailia
Remy LeBeau 1982

thanks for the warning but think I'm ok they rarely attack merchants. so who is the cook around here its been a while so I forgot who makes the meals in this place, either that or the trauma from the last time I ate here xd

with what they serve here for food you would be best to bring your own food....the Evil Sith Lunchlady does not care what she puts in her cooking pot....you will get mystery meat to mystery anything so watch what you try to eat....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games